Tuesday, August 10, 2021

RP: Gov. Cuomo GONE, 19 Republicans Join Democrats in SPITTING IN DONALD TRUMP'S FACE, and THIS BLOG Contributed to THESE SUCCESSES (What the HELL have YOU done, LATELY???)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/gov-cuomo-gone-19-republicans-join.html







I could NOT wait to see what Mom thought of the then EXPECTED passage of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill, and called her this morning. Seems her Bridge Club was very contentious last week, and Mom was NOT COMFORTABLE playing Bridge with them last week. And in FACT, they decided to STOP playing Bridge (in a public grade school in Knightdale, NC), until this MASK and VACCINATION thing for young'uns is settled and these OLDSTERS feel safe again -- likely by NEXT SPRING!!!


We never even discussed what is going on in Washington!!!


And here are TWO EMAILS I sent out this morning:


>>> Re: Ah yes -- my Kenan Family that ALSO RUNS Puerto Vallarta's HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING, is washing up on the ROCKS -- and Christian DEMOCRATS are being "Politically Neutralized" -- no???


To don@casacupula.com don@casacupula.com, twilson@gaypv.mx twilson@gaypv.mx, reservations@hotel-mercurio.com reservations@hotel-mercurio.com


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Hi Don,


OF COURSE I am going to remove you from all of my email lists!!! You were CLEAR in your request and you fully identified yourself, unlike the owner of the CIA Drug-Hub, Hotel Mercurio. I have no argument with you or Casa Cupula. But before going, I just want to explain WHY Puerto Vallarta and Wilmington, North Carolina are TOTALLY LINKED in Hard Drug Trafficking. 


When Colin Stuart Hamilton, formerly of BBC Radio and TV and head of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, was MURDERED in 2015 by the CIA, and then the killer led Mexican Authorities to the body buried five hours away, but the CIA then FORCED them to release the murderer, it was ONLY Jennifer McCracken, who then lived two doors from me in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments, who KNEW all of the details of that, which she told me, I published on blog, and Mexican Press in P.V. picked up what I posted and re-published much of it in P.V.


Jennifer worked with not only her Mormon Church, but also her brother, a CIA Agent protecting Drug Mafia here in Wilmington and also a Detective on Sheriff Ed McMahon's force in my county. And HE got Google to CANCEL all of my Gmail accounts. And just a year ago, Sheriff McMahon, a devout Evangelical, was working with the Head of the Knights of Columbus, a Roman Catholic leftover from the original Christian Crusades in the Middle East, who CHANGED THE NAME of his group and with the Sheriff's blessing (so Protestants felt comfortable with them), led a march through Wilmington wearing Jesus-crosses and Klan and NAZI emblems -- calling Blacks "Niggers", and promising to kill them for Jesus Christ.


Only about a month before that, Sheriff McMahon gave a Special Award to the Head of the County School Board who soon was accused of molesting children for Jesus Christ. I was so ENRAGED that it prompted me to write first the Catholic Archbishop of North Carolina, and then Pope Francis himself to call off their CATHOLIC-NAZI DOGS -- and Ed McMahon has been acting more HUMAN since then!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/sheriff-mcmahon-and-i-today-at-home.html


Here are three postings explaining in far more detail, and I will INCLUDE Tim Wilson (who like you does not appear to be corrupted, so I'd already taken him off my Lists), and Hotel Mercurio -- since all of you are mentioned here.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/did-my-letter-to-pope-francis-put.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/letter-to-pope-francis-sent-both-though.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/my-second-letter-to-pope-francis.html


CHEERS!!!


Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

To: don@casacupula.com <don@casacupula.com>

Cc: scott@scottdavidkenan.com <scott@scottdavidkenan.com>

Sent: Mon, Aug 9, 2021 10:01 pm

Subject: Re: Ah yes -- my Kenan Family that ALSO RUNS Puerto Vallarta's HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING, is washing up on the ROCKS -- and Christian DEMOCRATS are being "Politically Neutralized" -- no???




I'll think about it.


Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: Don Pickens <don@casacupula.com>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Mon, Aug 9, 2021 9:54 pm

Subject: Re: Ah yes -- my Kenan Family that ALSO RUNS Puerto Vallarta's HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING, is washing up on the ROCKS -- and Christian DEMOCRATS are being "Politically Neutralized" -- no???


Please remove me

From this list


Don Pickens

Don@casacupula.com

US 866-352-2511

Mex 322-223-2484

Facebook/MSN chat: donpickens@hotmail.com


On Aug 9, 2021, at 8:53 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/oy-vey-jeffrey-epstein-and-ghislaine.html




Don Pickens got his ENTIRE EDUCATION at the University of Pennsylvania, whose MENTAL HOSPITAL"The Institute" -- was founded by Ben Franklin -- FORCED ME onto Lithium Carbonateoriginally -- in September, 1978!!!





JAY BOOKMAN

Columnist

Jay Bookman has covered Georgia and national politics for nearly 30 years for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, earning numerous national, regional and state journalism awards. He has been awarded the National Headliner Award and the Walker Stone Award for outstanding editorial writing, and is the only two-time winner of the Pulliam Fellowship granted by the Society of Professional Journalists. He is also the author of "Caught in the Current," published by St. Martin's Press.



>>> For Jay Bookman, primarily:


To info@georgiarecorder.com info@georgiarecorder.com, jmccosh@georgiarecorder.com jmccosh@georgiarecorder.com, jnolin@georgiarecorder.com jnolin@georgiarecorder.com, sdunlap@georgiarecorder.com sdunlap@georgiarecorder.com, rwilliams@georgiarecorder.com rwilliams@georgiarecorder.com


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


I had not realized you were still writing since you resigned at the AJC several years ago. You might or might not recall how in January of 2010, I contacted a DOZEN Editors at the AJC to complain that your paper was about to publish a major, Sunday, front-page piece on my "friend" Christal Presley (now Christal Trivett-Presley), and her Veterans Charity for those with PTSD -- using her father, Delmer Presley, as the example.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-bizarre-phone-conversation-today.html


Christal had previously written a series of articles published in a Virginia regional magazine on how she went to India and was transformed by a dip in the Ganges River -- but I KNEW HER PARENTS and they were NOT POOR and in fact had travelled with Christal to India, stayed in luxury hotels and nearly vomitted when they first smelled the Ganges (and the Indian people), and NEVER put even a TOE into the river.


You see, Delmer Presley LOVED to tell us War Stories of his service in Vietnam. And Christal NEVER gave the Vets a penny -- she even pulling the SAME FRAUD on CNN, where online, they featured this same story for THREE DAYS. MOST amazing, was that your reporter called me at home and said ALL OF YOU KNEW the article was mostly LIES -- but it was for a GOOD CAUSE, so you were running it -- and you did. YOU were the one editor I had argued with in email, the others simply ignored me.




And THEN I got a robocall on THAT Sunday night when robocalls are ILLEGAL in Georgia -- from American Express, they LOWERED my credit limit of $50,000.00 and at the lowest interest rate that they offered -- by approximately $25,000.00 -- to $243.00 above what I then owed them as punishment -- and they NEVER answered my PROTEST to them:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/04/my-emails-to-heads-of-american-express.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/04/delta-airlines-responds-and-my-mothers.html


My Kenan Family that had owned Atlantic Steel and converted it to Atlantic Station, endowed the Atlanta History Center and its collection of Southeastern USA GAY HISTORY, gave All Saints Episcopal the $8,000,000.00 Kenan Memorial Pipe Organ, corrupted the entire Republican Party and most of the Democrats, eventually put Donald Trump into power to DESTROY DEMOCRACY.


You can catch-up on all of that by reading my Political Blog, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com.


Here are a few things I have done to expose the corruptions of both my parents and also my wealthy Kenan relatives in the Atlanta area who are associated with the founding of UNC Chapel Hill:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/gwinnett-county-georgia-sheriff-keybo.html


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


And I am sure you will recall how the AJC and CNN PARTNERED in DESTROYING Richard Jewell after the 1996 Olympics Bombing. I later met the Head of the CIA in Atlanta then who had watched my "boyfriend" Marc LaFont of Santa Ana, California, and I LEAVE the Olympics -- where the bomb had been placed CLOSEST TO ME to take me out as well as TERRORIZE for the CIA. They could not chance getting caught retrieving the pack, so soon detonated it, which Marc and I saw after we emerged from the subway and went into The Armory gay bar and saw it all being replayed on every giant monitor.


Well, with all due respect, I believe I/we have now DEFEATED the NAZI element in the CIA, and as I am writing this, the Senate just passed the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill joined by 19 Republicans -- and I hope we have things set up to pass the "Democrats-Only" second Bill and can GET BACK to HEALING OUR COUNTRY of this CHRISTIAN'NAZI SCOURGE that my Kenan Family was MOST INSTRUMENTAL in causing.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/douglas-clark-teper-well-known-in.html




I worked for Tennessee Williamshttps://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/, but also love William Shakespeare -- HA!!!


All Best,


Scott David Kenan








Easily the greatest dance number in all of film, and reportedly done unrehearsed and in a single take!


Watch the Nicholas Brothers and Cab Calloway tear the roof off the joint, but also check out the subtle beauty of the Art Deco set design!


Whoever designed it showed restraint. It’s quietly wonderful, yet plays background to the performers.

5

https://twistedsifter.com/videos/nicholas-brothers-jumpin-jive-cab-calloway-stormy-weather/


.

No comments: