Friday, August 6, 2021

RP: Responding to Tim Wilson of "GAY PV" -- and INCLUDING MANY I Knew Back Then -- Criminals, Artists, and FUN-LOVERS/SEX FIENDS:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/responding-to-tim-wilson-of-gay-pv-and.html









>>> Re: AFTER I cleared TONS OF CORRUPTION from my computer -- I ACCOMPLISHED a few things today (force of WILL???):



To twilson@gaypv.mx twilson@gaypv.mx, editor@gayguidevallarta.com editor@gayguidevallarta.com, webmaster@gayguidevallarta.com webmaster@gayguidevallarta.com, calendar@gayguidevallarta.com calendar@gayguidevallarta.com, reservations@hotel-mercurio.com reservations@hotel-mercurio.com, reservations@casacupula.com reservations@casacupula.com, vallartabagelworld@gmail.com vallartabagelworld@gmail.com, press@vallartadaily.com press@vallartadaily.com, information@puertovallarta.net information@puertovallarta.net, 1kikiwin@gmail.com 1kikiwin@gmail.com, act2entertainmentproductions@gmail.com act2entertainmentproductions@gmail.com, delshores@me.com delshores@me.com, LeClairTalent@gmail.com LeClairTalent@gmail.com, wecare@mgbwhome.com wecare@mgbwhome.com, joyeckel@yahoo.com joyeckel@yahoo.com, emcmahon@nhcgov.com emcmahon@nhcgov.com, carl@timothyrealesategroup.com carl@timothyrealesategroup.com, info@tanielchemsian.com info@tanielchemsian.com, conagencypuertov@state.gov conagencypuertov@state.gov


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com

Hi Tim,


It was GREAT to hear from you -- although I'm surprised you did not include a personal note, given how entwined our lives had been both times I lived in Puerto Vallarta, June - December 2010, and also May 2012 - June 2015. I have NO BEEF with YOU, at all!!! I'm still jealous that in 2010, you lived with "Fernando Merino" either before or after I did -- one of the HOTTEST MEN I've ever met -- or saw buck-naked and shared a queen-sized bed with!!! 


And I would not be surprised to know that you did not know he was the only son the the CIA's top exporter of powder Cocaine to the USA from Colombia (who got me to sign a lifetime contract to work for the CIA -- which I IGNORED) -- AND the Godson of "Hector-the-Engineer" and held me hostage in Hector's ranch house, down a lane across the highway from where a Ciel/Coca-Cola bottling plant that now is on the highway from Mezcal to Valle de Banderas. (My Kenan Family controls Coca-Cola.) There were barracks there for Drug Mafia that were based there, and I eventually gained their confidence and quietly drove away -- before they realized I was escaping!!!


They PUNISHED Fernando and made him BULK UP on steroids and work as a gay stripper and prostitute at "Wet Dreams" gay strip bar, and when I returned in 2012 and found and confronted him THERE, he had to leave and became a high-paid trainer and prostitute at Gold's Gym -- LOL!!!




I met you, Fernando, and Peter Hardy in the offices of Costa Real Estate, just half a block downhill from Hotel Mercurio, where I was staying. Anibal Rivera owned Costa Real Estate, but eventually he fled to Quintana Roo, where his Jewish family is mostly located.


WILL take you off my email list, but thought this would be a GREAT TIME to touch base with some of my P.V.-associated people, so they know they will ALL be in one of my earliest books and I'll use their REAL NAMES, since I won't be lying and therefore no one can sue me for LIBEL.


We are ALL in this mess together, and must figure our way out to SANITY!!! 




By now, you know my Kenan Family not only put Trump into the American Presidency, but life-time Kenan employee Rex Tillerson (also with Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton -- and the Episcopal Church USA), with others runs the Drug Mafias of Puerto Vallarta and here in Wilmington, NC -- the two TWIN CITYS OF ULTIMATE CHRISTIAN EVIL -- in at least North America


I am not part of that, but because I came to know so much about it, I have a Moral and Patriotic Duty to expose as much as I can, and now work with NC's Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, and several high in the FBI and the Biden Administration -- but SADLY, Joe Biden is PART OF IT (but better than Trump)!!!


So let me give you the low-down on WHY I included each person I'm emailing this to:


The Gay Guide Vallarta people run Luis Melgoza's CIA operation. Luis owned it then -- and his partner, Salvador Fuentes -- screwed me ROYAL when Sal claimed he was my 4th Kenan cousin, and Thomas S. Kenan III had sent his mother and a producer from 60 MINUTES to film TWO segments for that CBS show of them interviewing me. 


However, Luis had lost his Law License in a corruption scandal when he was the top lawyer of the PRI Party in the Mexican Legislature. I traced his PV Geeks and parent Lumel companies to a bungalow within a mile or two of CIA HQ in northern Virginia. He was murdered on the operating table in Guadalajara in late 2015, by a Patriotic Mexican Doctor!!! 


They were just CIA seeking to find out exactly how much I knew -- just like Kevin Maurer, Wilmington's top CIA Agent did, interviewing me by phone in Puerto Vallarta, early summer, 2012.


Luis also gave orders to "Toro", whose CRACK HOUSE on Calle Costa Rica was used by El Chapo Guzman's two sons (half-brothers), Alberto and Martin Guzman, who told me El Chapo's biggest Drug-Trafficking partners were Mayor Rahm Emanuel, President Barack Obama, and Benjamin Netanyahu (which means Rupert Murdock and Fox News, as well).


I stayed at Hotel Mercurio and met some of the HOTTEST Major Drug Traffickers and Male Prostitutes imaginable there -- and ENJOYED the sex I had with them then and later. I never visited Casa Cupula, but saw that Peter Hardy (Vallarta Bagel World), likes to hang out there -- he being so STRAIGHT and all (and currently single) -- LOL!!!


The City of P.V. and P.V. NON-gay English Language Press should be included. Of course Stanley Winborne III from the Writers Group was originally from Wilmington, NC, his family had owned one of the largest railroads in the USA, he is related to Betty (Price) Kenan of Chapel Hill, his grandfather had been Ambassador to China and his son, Stan IV, was then second in charge of the US State Department in Afghanistan, and shipped the Heroin back to Maxwell AFB for distribution in the USA, partly by my employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA.




Of course I got to know Danny Mininni of Act2Entertainment!!! 




And that was where I got to know playwright Del Shores, who told me how all Politicians and MOST Christian Clergy in his small Texas town were arrested and convicted of Drug Trafficking -- and I KNOW that will soon happen in Wilmington, NC, but I have no idea what might happen in  Puerto Vallarta 


LeClair Talent reps Leslie Jordan, whom I met SEPARATELY from Del Shores, when Leslie brought his act to P.V. "We Care" is my friend Mitchell Gold and his husband Bob Williams, HUGE furniture designers and marketers from North Carolina, who PRODUCED Del Shores' A VERY Sordid Wedding.


Joy Eckel was in the PV Writers Group promoting EDITING -- which most of those nuts didn't believe in. Not only did Joy get VERY UPSET because I used the word "labia" ("He diddled her labia."), more than once in a piece I read about Wilmington, NC's husband of the Head of the Republican Party here molesting a young child in our ante-bellum Thalian Hall Theatre!!! Christian Police intimidated the girl's father into NOT pressing charges -- since the Criners were MODEL CHRISTIANS!!!



Joy Eckel in P.V.


AND, Joy Eckel graduated East High School in West Chester, Pennsylvania (where I had attended B. Reed Henderson High in the same school district -- BEFORE East High was built, and "calved off" -- I graduated in 1969), and Joy was in my sister Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy's class there (1979). Neither of them knew each other, but I think they BOTH had my Chemistry Teacher, Mrs. Huylett (sp?), who had MIGRATED to EAST SENIOR HIGH!!! -- when it was opened.


My fake CIA contract (written under authority of the Laws of Luxor, Egypt -- REALLY -- read it here: https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html), required I sell $7 BILLION USD of Mexican Real Estate to Gringos -- the land was STOLEN by Hector from Mexican Peasants and mostly lay between Puerto Vallarta and San Sebastián del Oeste.


"Fernando Merino" made a PITCH to Taniel Chemsian in Timothy Real Estate's Offices for THEM to sponsor us in this venture -- but Fernando got NERVOUS and it failed.


Nevertheless, I witnessed Carl Timothy hand US Consular Agent Kelly Trainor de O a huge packet of cash -- after Carl broke the line and did not have to wait like the rest of us. Real Estate Sales is the BIGGEST way to launder Drug Money in P.V. as it is here in Wilmington, today. 


And Kelly Trainor had gotten my MOTHER to pay Dr. John Mabry Crouch to MEDICATE ME -- Mabry-Crouch was FORCED to work for the CIA for LIFE -- when he discovered his Mexican wife was the largest Mexican exporter of powder Cocaine to the USA and worked for Kelly Trainor. The good Doctor made me PROMISE to publish for the world to see how the CIA RUINED HIS LIFE!!!




In this posting, I changed Kelly Trainor's name to "Sinead O'Day" -- but the names of my family members are correct: 


>>> CORRECTED: Sinead O'Day is the name of an assistant to Kelly Trainor!!!




And ALWAYS REMEMBER: NO ONE I've mentioned here who lives in Mexico now KILLED ME -- despite many attempts by the CIA -- and most of you didn't even TRY. ALL of you are a colorful part of my story, so I THANK YOU for being part of my LIFE!!! 


See you in PUBLISHED MATERIAL, whether books, blog, or Facebook postings!!!




All Best,

Scott D. Kenan


PS: I'm leaving all of the below so everyone can see it, and this email will be my next blog posting, that I will email to all but Tim Wilson.


-----Original Message-----


From: Tim Wilson <twilson@gaypv.mx>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Aug 5, 2021 10:15 pm
Subject: Re: AFTER I cleared TONS OF CORRUPTION from my computer -- I ACCOMPLISHED a few things today (force of WILL???)
:


Please remove my email   I cant find a unsubscribe

-- 

Tim Wilson
Mexico's gay magazine and directory
Mexico Cell: 322 148 49 60 | twilson@gaypv.mx | www.gaypv.com
Pulpito 141A (in Zona Romantica) Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco,
Mexico 48380

 
On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 5:11 PM Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:








.

No comments: