Monday, August 30, 2021

RP: Things I MISSED, Yesterday -- and Some NEW THINGS, Today!!! / Bipolar-OR-Waking-UP vs. Bipolar Advantage!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/things-i-missed-yesterday-and-some-new.html





Readers all know that John Lahr (who helped me prove the Episcopal Church and others murdered Tennessee Williams), is the son of Bert Lahr and his wife -- who was "Miss Cincinnati, Ohio" -- also my birthplace and that of President Vicente Fox of Mexico's paternal grandfather (who changed the name from the German Fuchs to the English Fox), and worked for my Kenan Family as a Coca-Cola Exec -- before he turned to Politics!!!





Fox, a longtime supporter of smoking Marijuana, is a close friend of the Dalai Lama!!!



George Washington was the REAL "Cincinnatus Retorno"!!!






And TODAY, I discovered that Ed Asner was a FAR BIGGER SUPPORTER of PROGRESSIVE CAUSES -- including GAY RIGHTS -- than I realized in my last posting:




Goodbye great man! Ed and Olympia were a
couple of lusty old lefties with enormous hearts. I think they
always had the hots for each other. so I hope
they're swinging on a star at last.

May be an image of 2 people
I met Ed Asner 15 years ago when he did a cameo for
"More Tales." I told him then how much I appreciated
his early advocacy of LGBT rights. He kissed me on
the cheek and said "You're welcome." Yesterday, at
Olympia's Walk of Fame ceremony in Hollywood, I
introduced Asner to my husband Chris. "You've got
good taste," he told me. Then he turned to Chris and
said: "And I'd like to thank you for getting another
senior citizen off the streets."
Oh, Mr. Grant.
Richard Labonte and 1K others
39 Shares


Readers all know, that I MET Olympia Dukakis at the Dedication of Tennessee Williams's Poets Stone in Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine in Manhattan in late 2009 -- as well as Thomas Elliot Keith's Colombian Drug Mafia husband, Arturo Noguera, there -- LOL!!!



I'm tallest at 6' 11", Tom Keith, and the short (with GIANT DORK), Arturo Noguera. Arturo's Family lives in Stone Mountain, Georgia (where I WROTE my memoir: https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/), running the Stone Mountain Drug Mafia with my wealthy Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill!!!




And my Landlady in Wilmington, NC -- Gold (Worthington) Walker -- is the ANNA MADRIGAL OF NORTH CAROLINA!!!



Gold Walker with her son, Republican Allen Walker of http://www.walkerworldnc.com/



1d 
May be an image of 1 person
1d 
When I was making my first film, Roger &
Me, I was broke, so I wrote to some famous
people to ask for help. Only one responded:
Ed Asner.

“I don’t know you, kid, but here’s 500 bucks,”
said the note attached to the check. “Sounds
like it’ll be a great film. I was an autoworker
once.”

He also eventually became a union president
(SAG), the star of one of the best TV dramas
ever (“The Lou Grant Show”) and one of the
best animated films of all time (“Up”). He
always showed up, supporting progressive/
left movements across the country. He took
on Reagan and fought against American
support of Latin American dictators.


Kimberly-Clark (Kleenex) and Vidal Sassoon,
sponsors of his CBS drama, told the network
that if they couldn’t get Ed to end his political
activism, they’d pull their ads from his “Lou
Grant” show.


CBS told Ed to tamp it down. He wouldn’t, so
the sponsors pulled their ads and the
award-winning Lou Grant came to an end. He
once told me, “Look, it’s never been easy in
this country to speak out against the status
quo. I’m not going to stop now.” He never did
and I loved him for it. It still isn’t easy, Ed, and
we will miss you.


You once told Mary Tyler
Moore on her show, “You know what?
You’ve got spunk! (pause) I HATE spunk.”
Hahaha. The funniest thing about that line was
that you were nothing BUT spunk!


R.I.P. Ed Asner.
Solidarity forever.
29



D.A. Benjamin R. David, Sheriff Ed McMahon, and Mayor "Bill" Saffo -- ALL DEMOCRATS and the BIGGEST HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS in Wilmington, NC -- ADMITTED TO ME by Sheriff McMahon, who is SMART ENOUGH to know I will soon put them ALL IN JAIL and THEY CAN'T STOP ME NOW!!!






I know there are many women (most?) who are bisexual. Any men out there that fantasize about women AND men? Curious!

4
35 Comments


>>> Regarding your comment on Sean "Blackwell's" (actually McAllister's) Facebook posting, today:


To support@bipolaradvantage.com support@bipolaradvantage.com


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Dear Tom Wootton,


You might not remember me, but you and I had some long phone conversations about the same time I flew down to Sao Paulo, Brazil to spend a week with Sean "Blackwell" actually McAllister and his wife, Brazilian licensed Psychologist Ligia Splendora, Sept. 2009.


I never talk behind anyone's back, so will send this to Sean as well, via his secured server, that I always get received receipts from: https://www.bipolarawakenings.com/contact


Here is one of my blog postings (I've now had over 5 million views of my Political Blog), and currently work with the Atty. Gen. of North Carolina (where I now live in Wilmington) -- (Here, I had a BRIEF apparent BRAIN FART  -- I am 70 years old, now) -- that mentions your and my communication, but has some ERRORS IN IT that I will correct below -- it is from 2013, which is when you and I must have communicated: https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/12/tough-love-with-lying-writer-who-asked.html?m=0.


You might have difficulty believing one person could have gone through all of what I have, and if so, I suggest you SUSPEND your judgment and consider the consistency of my narrative and the growth of my popularity among top USA Officials -- especially non-Christians.


First of all, Sean Blackwell's mother -- a RABID Church of Canadian or similar (equivalent of Episcopalian in the USA), cut his dick and balls off because as an infant, he constantly played with his little erection. This verified when we went to the beach in Brazil, and Sean had NO BULGE AT ALL in his tight bikini -- NONE!!!



In DECENCY, I will NOT show the not-even-a-hair-muff shots of Sean's crotch -- it wasn't HIS FAULT - his CRAZED CHRISTIAN Mother did this to him. But as you can see, SOMEONE has completely EATEN-OFF Sean's Happy Trail (but not me).


Seeking answers to why Sean was so hostile to me during that visit, I contacted several of his Canadian high-school friends, and they claimed he is a BIG CRACK-COCAINE ADDICT (or was then)


Then and now, he gives LITTLE away for free, and I see he has LOWERED his one-hour fee for online counseling to $50.00 USD. I had Shingles a month ago, and for a two-minute visit in which he looked at the scabs and prescribed the Antibiotic (that worked faster on me than any other patient he'd ever had with it), he charged me $230.00 USD, that after Medicare, I will pay him $20.00 tomorrow. 


You would not find a Psychiatrist or Psychologist here in Wilmington who charges as little as $230.00/hour -- or MORE than Dewey Bridger III got for five minutes at most after such a simple and easy diagnosis!!!


Anyway, Ligia -- who got along better with me than Sean did -- always referred to Sean as "My GAY husband" -- LOL!!! And crazier, too, is that Ligia's brother, who has secondary citizenship in the USA, is a HUGE REPUBLICAN PARTY STOCK-BROKER who specializes in buying companies for next to nothing, but selling their assets for a FORTUNE to other Republican and Christian FOOLS!!! This brother is their FINANCIAL SUPPORTER and pays the rent on Sean's MILLION-DOLLAR apartment in Sao Paulo -- and gives them more money to survive on.


I took this photo of Ligia with her brother.



I DID get Sean to re-write his original book, in which he claimed he was nut-house-committed Bipolar after stripping naked and playing with his penis (which he no longer had), at a meeting of his major ACCOUNTING FIRM (Ernst & Young or similar), in the USA -- LOL!!! He at least dropped all of THOSE LIES, and thanked me for my suggestions, but has totally shunned me since.


Turns out I have Complex PTSD, and never was Bipolar, due to growing up under my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, who was America's TOP Roman Catholic NAZI from the late 1940s, until a couple of years ago, when Steve Bannon took that position. This morning, Mom AGAIN CONFIRMED that as much as she HATES JOE BIDEN and everything he stands for, she is getting used to her NAZI WORK FALLING APART RAPIDLY, NOW.


My parents were best friends with NC Sen. Jesse Helms, Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, Coach Lou Holtz -- who with John Boehner shut down the USA Government and later re-opened it when Mom gave them Pope Francis's command to do BOTH because Universal Health Care -- or Obama's step toward it -- is ABSOLUTELY AGAINST ROMAN CATHOLIC TEACHING -- so it is ANTI-JESUS!!!




And you might be interested to know that one of the five times I was held captive by Exxon-Mobil, which is controlled by my Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill/CIA/Episcopal Church/Hillary Clinton and President Obama Drug Mafia, also run by Rahm Emanuel, Bill Clinton, El Chapo Guzman, Benjamin Netanyahu, Fox News, etc. 


DRUG MAFIA that is controlled by my Kenan family and the Bush Family, primarily -- all for their SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST. Anyway, THIS time, it was by a young Canadian woman and her Mexican Lover who was actually a TOP MALE WHORE in Puerto Vallarta, then -- and I had a TERRIBLE CRUSH on the guy (never consummated -- but CLOSE -- I got him to SHOW IT TO ME, HARD and he said I'd only have to pay him $30.00 USD -- HA!!!!).


This female Drug Trafficker found in my Kenan Genealogy books, that it was TWO BLOOD KENANS, the shrink who was President of the American Psychiatric Association -- and his assistant who collated all the studies to make that decision -- and they had DIFFERENT SURNAMES (Kenans tend to be Gay or Bi -- but Kenan women are fertile, aggressive heterosexuals, so 7/8s of those in the index do NOT have the Kenan surname).

Here was their 1973 decision that came out my senior year at Denison University, where I had started the FIRST GAY GROUP in 1972, with two other friends and Dean Hansel, who went on to co-found GLAAD, was Asst. Atty. Gen. of Illinois, won Michael Jackson's mother her BIGGEST award against the Record Industry, was a Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, and a few years ago, Gov. Brown appointed Dean to the MAIN COURTHOUSE in L.A. as a California Superior Court Justice. I stay in touch with Dean, even today!!!



1973!!!



Dean accepting the GLAAD Founder's Award in 2016!!!




And now, Sean and Ligia are STUCK in Jair Bolsonaro's Brazil -- Bolsonaro is said to be even FAR MORE RIGHT-WING than Donald Trump!!!


Well, you make your bed and then you lay in it, no???


I DID sign up today for your weekly email, and will put you on one of my six Lists of Political Contacts that get my every blog-posting via email. If you don't want to receive them, just drop me a note and I will take you off!!! Here is a recent listing of List Membership -- from when I only had FIVE LISTS: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/07/what-hell-my-current-five-lists-of.html.


I am working on my latest blog posting, that will appear here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/things-i-missed-yesterday-and-some-new.html, and include this email. You will receive it via one of my LISTS when I have completed it (except some proofing that I always have to do later)https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/things-i-missed-yesterday-and-some-new.html


Carry ON!!!

Scott D. Kenan









.

No comments: