Saturday, August 7, 2021

RP: Now, the CIA's Drug Trafficking Hub in Puerto Vallarta, Hotel Mercurio, is UPSET WITH ME -- HA!!! / Looking Back at HISTORY in DIFFERENT Ways:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/now-cias-drug-trafficking-hub-in-puerto.html





Hotel Mercurio bar by the pool



I'll get to Hotel Mercurio in a minute, but a few things from HISTORY first:


After doing some shopping at Kohl's, where I had a $10.00 coupon that expires tomorrow, and using it on a $13.00 T-shirt that "wicks moisture" -- hoping it will be GREAT for sweaty me in Wilmington's hot, sweaty weather (but not on cooler, rainy, today), I stopped and had a $4.00 "Biggie Bag" lunch at Wendy's -- that even included the DRINK!!!


I got home and decided to give Hotel Mercurio ANOTHER TWO HOURS to respond before I blogged about this -- and the movie Little Miss Sunshine popped into my attention to be watched.





I had probably watched this film about five times -- but not since Col. Dorothy Newman got me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta -- the FIRST TIME -- in 2010 -- because my parents and siblings along with my employer of twenty years Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, the CIA, and Republican Party of Georgia were trying to KILL ME!!!


This was what Col. Newman, the Mental Health Care Nurse of Dekalb County, GA (who had come out on THREE of the FIVE failed attempts to commit me in one month in early 2010), as well as Geraldine "Geri" Flynn/Miller of Pentagon Publishing ALL TOLD ME!!! 


Geri's cell phone number is (678) 425-5382 -- and I just left her and her husband Joel Miller a two-minute message on what I am now doing.


THIS is what I sent the new SHERIFF of Gwinnett Countywhere Patrick Lee Stansbury lives:





Now, BACK TO THE FILM: Having NOW had the EXPERIENCE of my parents and siblings trying to KILL ME (and they are NOT NOW actively trying to have me killed -- that I know of), but ONLY MOM has apologized for FOUR TIMES having fed Law Enforcement and the CIA info to FIRST DESTROY ALL MY WEALTH, and then to MURDER ME -- but she STILL thinks Donald Trump in the ROMAN CATHOLIC SAVIOR and the equivalent of JESUS ON EARTH.


And neither she nor my siblings have offered AMENDS, which the Catholic Church says must be done before God can forgive you and SAVE YOU FROM HELL.






So, NONE of the extreme shenanigans in Little Miss Sunshine seem out of MY ORDINARYnow!!!


Notes on a few of the Actors:


1. I've LOVED Toni Collette since I first saw Muriel's Wedding.


2. What a TREAT to see Alan Arkin, whom I associate with the 1970s.


3. Steve Carell and I both graduated Denison University, and I just HATE that he isn't GAY!!!



I graduated in 1973:



My OWN Denison Graduation photo -- "FEATHERED", no less -- LOL!!!



LOOK at that CHEST HAIR!!!


And TODAY, Steve looks like a GAY SILVER FOX:




4.  I'd not heard of Paul Dano -- before this film or since it -- but his role as a MUTE Nietzsche fan, interacting with Carell's role as America's TOP PROUST SCHOLAR  brings up TWO WRITERS I LOVE -- but have only read a SHORT BIT of Proust in GREAT BOOKS in high school, with my friend Linda LeBoutillier -- and we ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HER a week AFTER I reported to the FBI her shifting money between Judge Jeanine Pirro, the "Fox Five", Q-anon, and Dan Bongino ON FACEBOOK where everyone could SEE IT!!!


I don't believe it was the FBI or suicide -- I believer her STUPID HUSBAND, Frank Moscia -- a simple brick and tile mason with no school after high school -- MURDERED LINDA -- BEFORE the FBI began questioning her, and he could inherit her LARGE FORTUNE without complications:



Linda and Frank -- before COVID hit.



In the Condolences here, mine the second of only three, what is FUNNY is that the LAST ONE (first one posted), is by Charlotte Ponticelli -- who was Charlotte Miller in 7th and 8th grade at Sts. Philip and James in Exton, PA -- and the FIRST girl I ever had a DATE WITH!!!



https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/dailylocal/name/linda-leboutillier-obituary?pid=197890380


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/11/linda-leboutillier-my-seventh-grade.html


Let's just leave this topic with NIETZSCHE:




Yesterday was the anniversary of the first Atom Bomb being dropped on Hiroshima. The Christian US Government CHOSE to drop it on what Christians consider "non-human Asians", and did NOT DROP IT until it was KNOWN that Japan was about to SURRENDER and it was NOT NEEDED to end the war. 


Dr. Mengele experimented on Jewish Prisoners, mostly one-by-one -- but the USA -- being actually MORE NAZI THAN HITLER -- dropped it to FRY THOUSANDS OF ASIANS unnecessarily.



The Pentagon Christians had a PARTY over it!!!



And TODAY, my friend Jamie Lee Curtis, whom I met here in Wilmington 1.5 years ago in the Italian Gourmet Market -- and have corresponded occasionally with since then -- is mostly JEWISH on both sides, and posted THIS, today:








AumtSsugiulssotn ap5t natn ori1ns2:o3d7rnege PusdSM 

10 Drugs Soldier From History Were
Forced To Take



May be an image of 6 people, people standing and text that says 'TORY The Wehrmacht sect of the Nazi army were considered to have superhuman stamina and strength. It turns out it was from all the crystal meth.'




>>> SOME of the CIA DRUG OPERATIVES I met in Hotel Mercurio:


1.



2.

Cornelio "Alfredo" Prada Diaz



Called "Alfredo" because of the DELICIOUSNESS of his "creamy white-sauce", not only was his I.D. FAKE (he was born the day Tennessee Williams was murdered -- and "Cornelio" is the Spanish form of Tennessee's father's and also his bulldog's name, the one I cared for while I worked for him -- "Alfredo" showed that to me on his Mexican Driver's License) -- he ALSO tricked me out of nearly ALL THE PROCEEDS ($25,000.00 approx after paying off some debts after my house closed in Stone Mountain), from my house's sale.


Eventually, he dropped me at a house on Calle Milan with NO SECURITY that Drug Mafia entered at will in Puerto Vallarta, and water poured through the ceiling when it rained. He told me there were SO MANY FELONY WARRANTS FOR HIS ARREST in Jalisco State, that he had to LEAVE THEN to get OUT of the state BEFORE DAWN -- and I NEVER heard from him again.



My apartment on Calle Milan was the closer, aqua, second-floor apartment.


3.


Enrique Rojas (Henry Red), who had been the highest paid MALE PROSTITUTE in Las Vegas, but turned out to be a CRACK WHORE who kept his drugs up his ASS, he being FISTED SO OFTEN his colon had STRETCHED!!!



I did not know this until Enrique tried to KILL ME, but I escaped. PREVIOUSLY, as a SHAMAN, he took me three times to the cow paddies south of Puerto Vallarta and picked and ate lots of MAGIC MUSHROOMS and COMMUNED WITH THE COWS!!!


But we didn't get THIS FAMILIAR with them:



https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/a-funny-thought-what-to-do-with-my.html


4.


Jim Richardson in his hot tub in Colorado.



Jim Richardson showed up at Hotel Mercurio, the third and last time I stayed there before moving to P.V. -- Jim was then the LOVER of John Bolinger, who before they MET, was a school teacher in Hammond, Indiana -- and EDITED MANY of my early drafts of my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams.


John SOLD OUT and moved in with Jim in Colorado -- but it lasted only a few years, then John moved alone to Wilton Manors, Florida -- LOL!!!


Well, not only was Jim sleeping every night with one or TWO MALE PROSTITUTES -- he treated me to dinner, told me how he SPIED ON TED TURNER by HACKING HIM for the company he worked for (and KNEW Ted Turner who often visited his boss, Jim a Special Assistant to the CEO of https://www.libertyglobal.com/about/who-we-are/).


Jim also gave me ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS -- read all about it here:


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/04/responding-to-internet-monitor-of-me.html?m=1


This one is EASIER TO READhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/12/its-not-too-late-to-bake-christmas.html


And THIS is the Customer Review that John Bolinger wrote for my memoir from here: https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/customer-reviews-from-when-walking-on.html


4 of 5 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the later days of Tennessee Williams,

By John Bolinger (Hammond, IN United States) - See all my reviews

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This review is from: WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS (Kindle Edition)


WALKING ON GLASS is a masterpiece of the biographer's art, partly because it is rigorously researched, but also because it is exquisitely written by someone who was able to appreciate TW's genius while understanding the artist's weaknesses compassionately with a distance of well over twenty years to buffer any hero worship that may otherwise have occurred. 


The book glitters with recollections of meetings with the many celebrities who populated TW's life, but the writing is always tempered by a keen intelligence that is able to see things as they actually are without any gushing glorification, which would in any case be affected and certainly unnecessary in conveying the artistic genius and personal life of America's greatest playwright. 


I have read the book more than once, but its luster never ceases to engage my mind and heart.


SO, here is what passed between Hotel Mercurio and me, today. NO RESPONSE so I will NOT take them off my Lists. ALSO, although I promised to take Tim Wilson OFF my Lists, he needs to see THIS POSTING. 


And I'll ADD some Puerto Vallarta Press, as well:


>>> Re: NICE Friday WRAP-UP -- and please welcome a whole SLEW of Gringo Expats in Puerto Vallarta:


To reservations@hotel-mercurio.com reservations@hotel-mercurio.com


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


This must be attributed to a person whom I can confirm is real by googling his or her name -- BEFORE I even consider it. I NEVER defamed Hotel Mercurio.


THANKS!!!


Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: Mercurio Reservations <reservations@hotel-mercurio.com>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Sat, Aug 7, 2021 1:00 pm

Subject: Re: NICE Friday WRAP-UP -- and please welcome a whole SLEW of Gringo Expats in Puerto Vallarta:


Please remove this email address from your list. And refrain from defaming the reputation of Hotel Mercurio


On Aug 6, 2021, at 3:14 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/responding-to-tim-wilson-of-gay-pv-and.html






.

No comments: