Wednesday, August 18, 2021

RP: I Write to Atlanta Councilman Michael Julian Bond and Report on the LATEST on Kathy Griffin, Beau Bridges, and Briana Venskus (whom I met here in Wilmington, NC when she was the 2019 Azalea Queen and SHOCKED City Officials) -- and CONGRATULATE Them on Their NEW TV SERIES!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/i-write-to-atl-councilman-michael.html



Michael Julian Bond


>>> An OPEN LETTER to Michael Julian Bond:


To: mbond@atlantaga.gov


Cc: fmoore@atlantaga.gov, keisha@keishalancebottoms.com, info@staceyabrams.com, info@warnockforgeorgia.com, info@georgiarecorder.com


August 18, 2021


Dear Mr. Bond and Other Interested Parties,


My name is Scott David Kenan -- the last assistant to Tennessee Williams and related to the Kenans that controlled much of Atlanta, are associated with the founding of UNC Chapel Hill, today control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, and put Donald Trump into power for our TOP ALLY, Vladimir Putin, who Kenan Employee Rex Tillerson signed the contract for Kenans to develop Russia's vast Oil Reserves -- when Obama's Russian Sanctions could be voided.


You might remember me from when your parents brought the whole family to The Magic Pan restaurant in Cumberland Mall fairly often for Sunday Dinner in the mid-1980s. I'm 6' 11", was one of the managers, and I am white. I was about 33 years old then. Even my father, William Scott Kenan, now deceased, LOVED YOUR DAD, and introduced himself to Julian and praised him -- which TOTALLY PISSED OFF MY MOTHER (my visiting-from-Wilmington parents eating at the same time as your family, one Sunday). Mom, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- now 98 and living independently in Raleigh -- is now retired as America's TOP ROMAN CATHOLIC NAZI.


My parents set up the Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA Christian Drug Mafias with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, and other TOP REPUBLICANS -- and my employer, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA. When I first blogged about this, my close friend Army Col. Dorothy Newman (retired CPO to Sect. of State Colin Powell), had to get me to FIRE SALE my house in Stone Mountain and flee for Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta. Later, I had two meetings with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', who knew ALL ABOUT my Kenan Family running Atlanta's Drug Mafias with Politicians of BOTH PARTIES (including the Democrats who sided with John Lewis when he DEFEATED your Dad for Congress -- and later the Clintons -- ALL HARD DRUG TRAFFICKERS FOR JESUS with my Kenan Family, the Bushes, Cheneys, CIA, etc.)




And just like John Lewis LIED HIS ASS OFF about Sen. Bernie Sanders' relationship with Martin Luther King, Jr. (to get Blacks to vote for Hillary), Congressman James E. Clyburn lied HIS ASS OFF to support Joe Biden -- stealing all of Bernie Sanders' Black supporters in 2020. No one HATES GOD more than CHRISTIANS!!!



Julian Bond HATED Tom Houck!!!



Your father HATED CHRISTIANS, eventually, after they SCREWED HIM REPETEDLY to make more DRUG-TRAFFICKING PROFITS -- which eventually enrich my Kenan Family, the Bushes, Cheneys, Clintons, and now also the Obamas.




And Stacey Abrams has been on my email list of those getting every Blog Posting for YEARS -- Stacey sat on the Board of the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke for YEARS -- before she decided to turn Georgia Blue.







Here is something I sent the NEW, BLACK, DEMOCRATIC SHERIFF, Keybo Taylor, of Gwinnett County -- recently:







And in 2010, Democratic Operative Tom Houck TOLD ME how he GAVE J. Edgar Hoover the info to ASSASSINATE DR. KING -- and later PROMOTED TOP DEMOCRATIC PARTY HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS Bill and Hillary Clinton, Rahm Emanuel, and Barack Obama:



Tom Houck with Mrs. King (whom I had a snail-mail correspondence with in 1990)




This should give Atlanta Politicians some things to think about. Email me if you have any questions. This OPEN LETTER/Blog Posting will soon be emailed to what is now about 300 Political Contacts!!!



All best to you and your siblings, who all used to eat in "my restaurant"!!!


Scott David Kenan




Did my Readers ALSO get a little  DIZZY  trying to match the names with the faces???


Scott Kenan

Holy CRAP!!! Kathy Griffin's place in Mismaloya, Mexico was next-door to the place I tried to buy from Barack Obama's and Rahm Emanuel's Drug-Trafficking partner Well's Fargo Advisors Exec Jamie Lee Sutherland. Beau Bridges was in my friend whom I met in Puerto Vallarta -- Del Shores's -- "Sordid Lives", and I met Briana Venskus when she was Wilmington, North Carolina's (where I now live)2019 Azalea Queen and SHOCKED WILMINGTON with her fluid sexuality and that she didn't kiss Jesus's BUTT!!! I can't WAIT to let my BLOG AUDIENCE (over 5,000,000 views so far) know about THIS!!! 
CONGRATULATIONS
 TO ALL INVOLVED in this!!!


https://deadline.com/2021/08/unconventional-kit-williamson-aubrey-peeples-willam-belli-kathy-griffin-beau-bridges-jenna-ushkowitz-lgbtq-series-1234817170/#comment-3235336



2019 Wilmington Azalea Queen Briana Venskus cuts the ribbon with North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper.












.

No comments: