Tuesday, August 17, 2021

RP: While Waiting for the Afghanistan Fiasco to CLARIFY FURTHER, I Confront the THIEVING, Christian-CIA-Controlled Wilmington Star News, Call My Mother, Write My High School Friend Bob Jones, and LAUGH at all of the Christians Who Have Tried IN VAIN to MURDER ME!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/while-waiting-for-afghanistan-fiasco-to.html



Pam Sander


All my Readers know that I awarded Pam Sander my "Christian University of North Texas" Award FIVE TIMES over the years -- FAR MORE than I awarded it to anyone else:






The FIRST thing I did was to call Mom to discover that they ARE having Bridge Club today -- in the grade school in Knightdale, NC that NOW might require MASKS of EVERYONE, so they are comfortable playing Bridge there, again!!! We discussed NOTHING ELSE -- except these Monsoon Rains we are getting in Wilmington, and Raleigh is expecting soon.


Mom wished me LUCK in getting my money back from the Wilmington Star News.


>>> GOOD NEWS Re: [Gannett Subscriber Services] Re: Unexplained charge -- likely from Wilmington Star News:


Togsspaymenttrack@gatehousemedia.com gsspaymenttrack@gatehousemedia.com, pam.sander@starnewsonline.com pam.sander@starnewsonline.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com, info@joshstein.org info@joshstein.org, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, jenharjo@aol.com jenharjo@aol.com
Ccscott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


MIRACULOUSLY, Pam Sander did NOT block me, and my emails to her and other gannett/gatehouse addresses ALWAYS bounce back IMMEDIATELY!!!


Now let's DEAL WITH THIS HONESTLY.


Thanks,
Scott


-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
To: gsspaymenttrack@gatehousemedia.com <gsspaymenttrack@gatehousemedia.com>; pam.sander@starnewsonline.com <pam.sander@starnewsonline.com>; kevin.maurer@gmail.com <kevin.maurer@gmail.com>; info@joshstein.org <info@joshstein.org>; benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org <benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org>; jenharjo@aol.com <jenharjo@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 17, 2021 2:45 pm
Subject: Re: [Gannett Subscriber Services] Re: Unexplained charge -- likely from Wilmington Star News:


Dear Ms. Shreck,


It seems to me that you have SOME KIND OF EVIDENCE that I have a renewing, online subscription to the Wilmington Star News -- yet you produce NO EVIDENCE OF THAT. You obviously cannot hack my computer, or you would see that that has not been the case since about the last time I moved -- late 2017 -- to my current address. And you wrote that my Master Card ending 0271 was recently charged -- while I've used only a VISA card ending differently since about that time. Perhaps I should have contacted my bank instead of you to have this charged back.


Also if you hacked my computer you would see I can ONLY read one or two Star News articles per month -- sometimes NONE -- and then it says I have to buy a subscription. JUST NOW I got the afternoon email of Star News stories and I was DENIED ACCESS to read the story I tried to read. 


I did NOT bring up with you my Political Battles with your Exec. Editor Pam Sander as this should only be a matter of ETHICAL BILLING. Ms. Sander BLOCKED ME from emailing anyone at the starnewsonline, gatehouse media, and gannett domains YEARS AGO, so I was actually surprised I was allowed to successfully email YOU!!! I will TRY emailing Ms. Sander, and if it bounces back BLOCKED as usual, I'll let everyone listed above know IMMEDIATELY -- either way.


Also, Wilmington's TOP CIA AGENT, Kevin Maurer, while working summer of 2012 as Head of Star News's City Desk and protecting by never publishing the truth about Hard Drug Trafficking in Wilmington by most of our Politicians and too many Christian Churches, contacted me in Puerto Vallarta and had me CALL HIM so there was no record of his spending a lot of time interviewing me on Star News phone records, eventually ADMITTED he was just gathering info of what I knew for the CIA -- and NEVER intended to publish the Star News article Kevin promised he would write about how District Attorney Benjamin R. David had TRAMPLED MY RIGHTS by convicting me (later Public Defender Jen Harjo forced Ben David to ERASE THAT CONVICTION), of Cyberstalking Lawyer David Nash, a prominent Presbyterian at First Presbyterian where co-Drug-Traffickers and White Supremacists Judges Lindsey McKee/Luther, Jeffrey Noecker, and Robin Wicks Robinson (the one who seems normally a GOOD Judge) -- as well as Ben David and even John Stike, DDS and Land Developer who had borderline RAPED ME in 1984 and was David Nash's PARTNER in Costello's gay Piano Bar (now closed).


I had ONLY blogged the TRUTH of the small and major Drug Trafficking I'd witnessed in David Nash and John Stike's bar. A BIG LAUGH is that First Presbyterian is SO DISORDERED TODAY, that the new roster of Deacons and Elders -- always published by February of every year -- is STILL NOT UPDATED for 2021!!!




As you have seen above, I am copying everyone listed except Stike, whose email address I do not have, and if we cannot quickly settle this matter and I get my money REFUNDED IN FULL, I will file a complaint with A.G. Josh Stein's Office.


Again, I doubt YOU had anything to do with this nonsense, but you are in charge of FIXING IT, and I trust you will get back to me ASAP. Of course, all of this and more will be posted on my Political Blog which has had over 5,000,000 views so far and is most popular in the New Hanover County Court House.


Thanks!!!


Scott David Kenan


-----Original Message-----
From: Support <gsspaymenttrack@gatehousemedia.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Aug 16, 2021 1:16 pm
Subject: [Gannett Subscriber Services] Re: Unexplained charge -- likely from Wilmington Star News:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (594988) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.
Linda Shreck (Wilmington Star News)
Aug 16, 2021, 13:16 EDT

Mr. Kenan,

You do have an active digital subscription to the Wilmington Star the charge on your Visa ending in 8458 for 1 year of digital access it had auto renewed in July.

Do you wish to keep it an active account?
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to let us know.


Scott Kenan
Aug 12, 2021, 15:59 EDT

Dear Ms. Shrek,


We seem to be making progress, and to be sure I am clear about my situation, My only subscribing to the Wilmington  Star News was several years ago, and only for electronic access. You might show in your records that I was subscribed this summer, and claim it was cancelled on 7/20/2021, but I had NO ACCESS to Star News online then or in recent years.


Also, you said I will see a credit on my Master Card account ending in 0271, but even the screen capture of my account I sent you below shows that my card ending 8458 was what you charged. This is a VISA card which I am looking at right now, that I got about three years ago and use to pay ALL of my bills.


If you credit a Master Card ending 0271, how will it get to my VISA ending 8458??? I might have had a Master Card ending 0271 (Three and more years ago I paid all my bills with one of their cards, but I don't remember its ending numbers).


CRAZY, no??? But at least you found something -- now to figure out how to get me my refund.


Thanks,
Scott


-----Original Message-----
From: Support <gsspaymenttrack@gatehousemedia.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Aug 12, 2021 12:44 pm
Subject: [Gannett Subscriber Services] Re: Unexplained charge -- likely from Wilmington Star News:

Linda Shreck (Wilmington Star News)
Aug 12, 2021, 12:44 EDT

Thank you for contacting us regarding your Wilmington Star Subscription.

Your home delivery has been canceled as of 7/20.  A refund request has been sent to accounting and you will see that on your Master Card ending in 0271.
Scott Kenan
Jul 23, 2021, 9:44 EDT

Dear Gatehouse Media,


I found this charge on my account this morning, 
and having no idea what it is, called the 
number listed. Your customer service person 
tried to be very helpful, but said she found OLD 
business I have had with your company from 
over a year ago, but no charge from the 
Wilmington Star News (I live in Wilmington)
and it might have been from some other 
newspaper and I should email the info so your 
people can research it.


Now, a year plus ago, I DID try to buy a year's 
electronic only subscription to the Star News, 
and had a lot of difficulty and had to speak 
with several people at Gatehouse and was 
eventually told they got the charge to go 
through -- but it never hit my bank and I never 
got access to the paper online, so just 
decided to forget about it.


I do NOT wish to subscribe to the Star News 
or any other newspaper now, so please 
credit this amount back to me.


Scott David Kenan
(redacted)
Wilmington, NC 28403



Cell: (910) 200-XXXX


Thanks for the assistance!


Scott

Gatehouse unexplained charge found 7-23-2021.PNG
This email is a service from Wilmington Star News. Delivered by Zendesk





FACEBOOK is STILL AT IT and a few minutes ago DELETED this year-old link to my posting of Imran Anwar who SWORE everyone at Fox News and CNN KNEW WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING that George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, etc., PLANNED 9/11/2001 TOGETHER -- but LIED to the American Public for the CHRISTIAN CIA/NAZI PARTY USA.


Imran was a Talking Head for them BOTH for ten years straddling the attack on the Towers.



You and 6 others

2 Comments

  • Scott Kenan
    Interesting that five women liked this ahead of me -- but no MEN!!! One thread of wisdom is that religion was invented by women to control men -- my blackmailed to turn Roman Catholic and hide my mother's Swastikas behind the iconic Kenan name father ALWAYS told me this -- yet it seems MORE TRUE to me that men invented religion to control women. The ENTIRE point of my life has been to EXPOSE KENAN FAMILY CRIMES since my parents, siblings, employer of 20 years, the Republican Party of Georgia, and the CIA began trying to commit, jail, and then murder me since they could do none of those things while I was in Stone Mountain, GA, and I was held hostage five times in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico by Kenan-controlled Rex Tillerson/Exxon-Mobil Drug Mafia in cooperation with the Hillary Clinton/Barack Obama/Rahm Emanuel/Fox New/Rupert Murdock and Benjamin Netanyahu DRUG MAFIA!!! And later, it was President Obama and Rahm Emanuel with Fox News, Wells Fargo Bank, and Wilmington, NC Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David of Wilmington, NC stole copyright to my Tennessee Williams memoir when Scott Rudin and the producers of most of the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights. My focus has TOTALLY BEEN to get the truth of the NAZI CRIMES of both Parties in our Government known to Citizens, since the Christian CIA controls most of our Press -- and I've born all the suffering of the poisonings, up-beatings, several false jailings and four false commitments to the Mental Hospital here in Wilmington beginning in 2011, most recently in early 2019 -- but the last time I got out twice as fast as the fastest allowed and declared one of the HAPPIEST people they'd ever seen, so they won't take me back. I've suffered it HAPPILY as long as I can continue to get the TRUTH of the HATRED of RELIGIONISTS -- OUT -- and the Christians are by FAR the worst of them -- although MANY Christians get Jesus's message of LOVE, if foolishly falling for a Theology that HATES SCIENCE that proves no one returns from the dead (after a few minutes), and no physical body zooms up like a rocket to a physical heaven that no one can place. I thank EVERYONE I knew in Junior and Senior High in West Chester. I first became a THINKING INDIVIDUAL during those years, so all whom I knew then -- regardless your religious or political persuasions today. I spoke to Mom this morning and she IS driving to her Bridge Club today -- all Southern Baptist Trump lovers, except Mom who is Catholic -- and I WISH I were a fly on that wall as they discuss how Joe Biden BLEW UP Afghanistan by following Donald Trump's plan!!! Thanks for letting me vent, Bob Jones!!!



2h 
Shared with Public
Public

Posted on FB for 20 hours and NO ONE is "Liking" or COMMENTING???


What's up with THAT, my fellow Wilmingtonians???


Julia, her wife, and son when I first met them (except the child), at Julia's fall 2015 Fundraiser for a Political Race she soon lost where she CRIED because her Christian Pastor REFUSED to baptize her son because his MOTHER was a practicing Homosexual.


She should have CONDEMNED CHRISTIANITY THEN and moved on -- instead of becoming a CHRISTIAN LEADER in stealing our Hospital for the Cameron Family, their Live Oak Bank, the Republican Party, Kevin Maurer and his CIA, the Presbyterian Church, etc.!!!


Let's hope she is quickly CONVICTED and sent to a LONG PRISON TERM!!!


20h 
The North Carolina State Bar (NCSB), the state agency tasked with regulating lawyers, is continuing its investigation into New Hanover County Commission Chairwoman Julia Olson-Boseman, a process that could take until December.



May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'w-m WORLD' MINDS "Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five." wfm RLD" MIND ~Benjamin Franklin'
“Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five.”

― Benjamin Franklin

4






.

No comments: