Friday, August 27, 2021

RP: Two Things for Christians to Remember -- and My Conversation with Mom after I Told Her I Have Written to Greg and Marybeth Lernihan:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/two-things-for-christians-to-remember.html








This "proves my point" about Wilmington, North Carolina Republican and Democratic Politicians who are CHRISTIANS.



This proves my point about my mother and ALL of my siblings (under Mom's Mind Control, still), who did EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to have me killed, jailed, or nut-house committed AFTER my Shrink of eight years said she saw NO BIPOLAR IN ME AT ALL in early 2009.




Julia D. Triggs, MD


And my Psychiatrist Julia Triggs at New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital in 2018, after having long phone conversations with my mother and my brother, Mike, told me that Mom "is just a bitter old woman nursing her ancient grudges -- and I should NEVER LISTEN TO
MY MOTHER
"


And she said she had caught Mike in SEVERAL LIES -- and I should ALWAYS BEWARE OF MY BROTHER!!!


So, of course this will be going to Greg and Marybeth Lernihan and my sister Julie, who seems to be in good contact with them -- she and Marybeth being the same age. The most IMPORTANT THING I forgot to say yesterday, is that of ALL OF THE MEYERS, Jeanne (Slagter) Meyer was a SAINT!!! She was the kindest, most generous, and loving person, and it should also be noted that at Uncle Bob's burial next to my Grandparents in Brookville, IN, Mom commented to me that Jeanne was "hardly the brightest bulb".


At that gathering, I asked both of my Aunts if they had EVER SEEN the plates we used growing up that Mom claimed were my Grandparents' GOOD CHINA -- the ones with the alternating pastel pink and lime green SWASTIKAS around their edges. They both said absolutely NOT -- and I remember my Grandparents' good china as being TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN THAT!!!


Before things got contentious with Mom, she VERIFIED that we did drive to Iowa for Mart and Jeanne's wedding. I was only about two and a half (3.5???), and I remember snow on the ground and their Christmas tree still being up, as the wedding was right after Christmas. Just checking, it was December 27, 1954.


I also remember spending several days at Mart and Jeanne's Long Beach (second), house with Aunt Jeanne's nephew Scott Slagter in the hope that I could cheer him up. He had testicular cancer, and Uncle Mart got tickets for us to attend the "Miss Indiana Pageant", and we DID!!!


But Scott died of it, unlike Sheriff Ed McMahon, who contracted it about 2002 -- and survived with today's improved Medicine.


Then the time my parents took me with them to visit Mart and Jeanne -- right after I got out of a month at "The Institute" -- University of Pennsylvania's Mental Hospital that had been founded by Ben Franklin -- where I was "stabilized on Lithium Carbonate" in September 1978 -- beginning my 31 years of FORCED LITHIUM by my mother's meddling in my life, and today we know I have Complicated PTSD.




I remember that Aunt Jeanne told us that Uncle Mart had been dealing with several people who were suing him PERSONALLY for violating their Constitutional Rights while he was with the FBI. It is NO SECRET, that because of the family's NAZI SYMPATHIES that FDR's investigators REFUSED to allow the Meyer brothers to fight in Europe, and they both fought admirably in Asia.


Today, Mom and I first spoke about my diet changes and frequent walking being the MAIN REASON that the edema in both of my lower legs has improved so much, and I will continue to walk in this hot, humid weather -- with CARE and WATER.


Then, we discussed the Lernihans, and Mom said she's NOT really in contact with them (making me feel better about the Lernihans), so she must get her info from Julie. I told her I'd done a lot more research on Greg and Marybeth, and Greg REALLY IS AS SUCCESSFUL as many of the other "Dot-Com Billionaires", but he is QUIET in his philanthropies -- and I suspect NOT POLITICAL -- because it is POLITICS that will thrust you into the news for fools to pick at you. 


I'd ALSO discovered that SOME of Greg's TOP CHARITIES are ALSO TIED to www.medium.com -- like I am -- WHERE I find much of the news of the DEATH OF CHRISTIANITY -- but they also cover Christians making a DIFFERENT CASE, so are NOT ONE-SIDED.


Of course Mom lauds Greg and Marybeth's work, and when I told her I'd written them that the only real difference between them and me is that THEY WORSHIP JESUS, which I don't -- but revere him as the Prophet of Love -- and while they give away MILLIONS, I freely give away info on the corruption of my wealthy Kenan relatives (I did not want to get her going, so did not mention her or the Meyer corruptions).


Mom said the Lernihans are blessed by God -- and that we must "ALL follow God's Law" -- something I told her I completely agree with, but she said she would not listen to "my truth", so I replied that then I would be happy to listen to HER TRUTH -- what is it??? 


She said I don't live by God's Law AT ALL -- and I replied that I ALSO don't PROMOTE SWASTIKAS, would never have supported Donald Trump as a GREAT CHRISTIAN like she did and does.


And then she hung up on me -- LOL!!!


I spent much of yesterday watching two movies which brought up a lot of memories for me. Latter Days (about Mormons and Homosexuality)



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latter_Days


I have had TONS OF TROUBLE from Mormons including with the Bishop hired by Wendy's when in 1986 or '87, I was a store manager in Alpharetta, GA, to DOCUMENT ME so they could fire me, after the Regional Manager, "Hollywood Hal", a former star of UGA football, EXPOSED HIMSELF to me in a private moment at a meeting of managers, and I DIDN'T FREAK OUT AND QUIT


My father was working with them.


"Hollywood Hal" hired a Mormon Bishop -- seemingly out-of-the-blue -- and that guy hired his niece as an Assistant Manager in our store -- and I caught them DEEP KISSING -- and they invited me to his large house nearby for dinner with his wife, niece, and their several kids by the FIRST WIFE -- and the niece was his ADMITTED SECOND MORMON WIFE!!!


And he took me to his basement, and showed me all of his incredible ships models. At that time, the movie industry was just beginning to use electronic tricks to build such things, and this guy was TOPS IN HIS FIELD in supplying the industry with models -- two of them I recognized as being from movies I'd seen.


WHAT THE HELL was this wealthy and accomplished guy doing working as a Wendy's store manager???


He wrote up a GLOWING REPORT of how WELL I had been managing that Wendy's, and when Hollywood Hal told me I'd been RELEASED FROM PROBATION, I immediately handed him my two-week's notice -- HA!!!


Before that, in 1977, when I took two months off from www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com, and drove to California, then made my way to Alaska, where I spent a month of that time before returning, I'd had a passenger who was moving from Philly to San Francisco, and we spent two nights and a day with his best friend in Salt Lake City. She was the EXCOMMUNICATED daughter of one of the TWELVE TOP MORMONS -- and told us the TOP MORMONS own all of the GAY BARS, NUMBERS RUNNING, DRUG TRAFFICKING, and WHORE HOUSES in Utah.


Then, while I was in Mercy House Homeless Shelter in Wilmington in late 2011, THIS MORMON used to come by my bunk, pull out his HUGE JUNK and work it into an ERECTION that no one else could see (and NOT because of its SIZE -- and it was nearly "Glans-less" with little definition on that massiveness -- yet well pre-lubricated as his skin pulled back -- kind of funny -- while tempting)


He also got orders on what to do to me from his Bishop via cell phone RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME -- and several times threatened to KILL ME, but admitted his girlfriend was actually a PRACTICING LESBIAN (like Jennifer McCracken of Carolina Apartments in 2015):



James Lester in 2017 -- the last time I was in touch with himhttps://www.facebook.com/JamesRLester12?lst=1111771878%3A100003636287953%3A1486915508


Of course Mark Beard, Vassilis Voglis's CLANDESTINE LOVER (while he PAID for Mark to go to Art School), while I worked for Tennessee Williams -- told me when he read an early draft of my memoir that he wanted TO BE TAKEN OUT of it, and that Tennessee Williams was nothing but a HATEFUL BITCH -- but I had a GREAT TIME at his and James Manfredi's 2009 Christmas Party -- but not so much at his 2012 Christmas Party. Jim Manfredi told me Mark is so addicted now to Xanax, that he doesn't last long at night (or produce as much art).


AND Mark Beard had ALSO HOSTED the Book-Launch Party for Aiden Shaw's Sordid Truths -- in partnership with Don Weise -- just a half-year before Don Weise CANCELLED PUBLICATION OF MY MEMOIR.



Don Weise with arm around his assistant, whom I've met, and one other -- at Mark Beard's launch of Aiden Shaw's book.


Mark Beard is descended from one of the THREE that Joseph Smith dictated the Book of Mormon to, and his immediate family now owns the LARGEST MORMON BANK -- and had excommunicated Mark about the time he graduated high school




Well, Readers all know that I also met Monica Lewinsky's best friend from grade school, who was JEWISH, also, and their fathers (or Grandfathers), had once been business partners -- Kathleen Kinkade -- in 2016 when she lived in Carolina Apartments.


Kathleen claimed that her PARENTS had set up Bain Capital in Latin America -- El Salvador -- for Mitt Romney as a MONEY LAUNDERING and HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING organization, then  Mitt TOOK IT TO THE STATES and had Kathleen's parents CONVICTED of those offenses, and they remain for life in a LATIN-AMERICAN PRISON.







And then there was the time that Mitt Romney's second cousin by legal Gay Marriage, William (Wilhelm) Romney, who first wanted to DATE ME -- then HARASSED ME SO BAD, I got in touch with BOTH Mitt and Ann Romney, and they SHUT HIM RIGHT DOWN!!!



Douglas Romney (Mitt's blood cousin), and William "Bill" (Wilhelm) Romney.







>>> AND the other important movie I watched was of Elton John's 60th Birthday Concert in NYC -- which I have on Blu-Ray, so details could be seen.






Scott Rudin and Bill Clinton sat together in the audience -- this LONG BEFORE Rudin was exposed for his treatment of women.




Please at least SCAN these two postings -- and in this order:


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/08/scott-kenan-decides-to-grow-up-not.html


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/letter-to-scott-rudins-personal.html


Elton performed his song "Roy Rogers" -- honoring my FIRST CELEBRITY.


And as everyone knows, three years after this concert, Elton John lost his GAY CRED performing at his Old Drug-Addict friend, Drug-Rush Limbaugh's FOURTH SERIAL CHRISTIAN WEDDING at Kenan-Family-owned The Breakers, Palm Beach!!!
















.

No comments: