Monday, October 5, 2020

RP: The AMAZING Edith Holmes Love -- Today's Letter of REMEMBRANCE to Her Sister, Whom I JUST FOUND!!! / Brief Follow-Up Note to Sean Connolly, Head of "People of Praise" -- that Amy Coney Barrett Is From!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/the-amazing-edith-holmes-love-letter-of.html



tSpo1ltnsohrhed
 
Shared with Public
Public
One of my best friends at Denison University, Edith Love, was Managing Director of the Alliance Theatre in Atlanta and was most responsible for working with Alfred Uhry to develop "Driving Miss Daisy" and even took that play on tour of Russia!!!



And of course, I met Jessica Tandy in 1983 -- as documented 1/3 the way down here:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/epilogue_22.html


>>> FIRST, MY FOLLOW-UP EMAIL TO SEAN CONNOLLY:



Sean Connolly


>>> Sean Connolly: a FOLLOW-UP to my Letter to you dated September 27, 2020 and I am copying to two who got my Letter to Pope Francis, as well:


To sjconnolly@peopleofpraise.org sjconnolly@peopleofpraise.org, info@salastampa.va info@salastampa.va, info@newwaysministry.org info@newwaysministry.org

Cc ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial@nytimes.com editorial@nytimes.com, rachel@msnbc.com rachel@msnbc.com, mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Hi Sean,


I'll make this short and sweet -- since I have so much more to produce for my blog posting today -- which will appear here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com.

I see that your org has all but DISAVOWED your member and Supreme Court Justice nominee-apparent, Amy Coney Barrett -- and THANK GOD for THAT!!! I assume you read my Letter to Pope Francis, which if not you can read it here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/letter-to-pope-francis-sent-both-though.html.

On a personal note, I STILL think you are HOT AS HELL -- but see you have published photos of your wife and four children on Facebook, and I do NOT proposition married men -- unless they ask me to!!!

All best -- and THANK YOU for coming to your SENSES!!!


Scott David Kenan




>>> NOW BEFORE I GET GOING, AN UPDATE REGARDING MY MOTHER, RUTH ANNE (MEYER) KENAN AND MY NEPHEW CONNOR MICHAEL KENAN:





This afternoon, Mom said that she and the woman she was going to drive -- Mom nearly 98 years old -- to a luncheon of her Bridge Club that has not met since COVID-19 shut so much down, decided together NOT TO GO -- because it is just TOO DANGEROUS, STILL.

I asked her if she had spoken with my brother Mike, recently, and she said YES -- but had heard nothing about Connor leaving his job, so maybe I got FALSE CLAIMS that his work email doesn't work. This is covered here: 


And Mom did not remember my mentioning my friend Edith Love -- and WELL, SHE WOULDN'T WANT TO!!!


You will read the DETAILS OF THAT in my Letter just below -- but HERE'S a TEASE:

Annie Love-Villiers
: I am THRILLED that you so quickly accepted my FB Friend invite and assume you got my two phone messages. I found two email addresses for you and am going to write you a Letter that I will also publish on blog, and send a link to you via FB Message to be certain you get it. You will be AMAZED how much Edith Love affected my life. BTW: I see you were associated with Unity Church. I am a trained Practitioner in Science of Mind and we used Unity's Metaphysical Bible Dictionary, in which I found that "Kenan" means "The Sadness" (depression) or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness" -- which perfectly describes my wealthy relatives who inherited control of Standard Oil (now Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson), from Henry Morrison Flagler in 1913 -- and recently were most responsible for putting Trump into office to destroy Democracy and turn the USA NAZI (I was raised with Swastikas on the dinner plates). Here is a photo of me with Tennessee Williams at the White House, early December 1981 -- I should get the Letter to you before bedtime in California:
Image may contain: 3 people, night


>>> OPEN LETTER TO ANNIE LOVE-VILLIERS:



Edith Love (seated) with her sister, Annie Love-Villiers, and I assume Annie's daughter.


Edith Love's Obituary says a LOT -- and can be read herehttps://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dallasmorningnews/obituary.aspx?pid=184351910


Annie Love-Villiers

California-on-My-Mind


October 5, 2020


Dear Annie,

There is so much to say, I'm not certain where to begin -- and you said you can call me later, and that would be best -- but I ALSO want to record some of this for MY AUDIENCE -- my blog has gotten 1.9 million REGISTERED HITS so far -- Law Enforcement, the Press and Privacy Buffs use software so they DON'T REGISTER -- and I've ALWAYS emailed my blog postings to from between 1,500 and 50 -- currently 150 -- and I will also include you in my MASS EMAILING of this so you can see to whom it is emailed. That's no guarantee that they ALL read it, but those would add at least 1.5 million ADDITIONER READS!!!

Let me tell you the thing about Edith that SHOCKED ME when it happened, and I doubt Edith told anyone about it. In spring 1972 -- right before Edith's Graduation from Denison -- she invited me to King Hall where she lived the three years we overlapped there, I graduated in 1973 -- to have "parting dinner" with her, they having a full kitchen in that dorm.

When I arrived, she was all dressed up and made-up in a MOST ALLURING WAY, that I'd never seen her like before, and before long, Edith threw her arms around me and PROPOSED MARRIAGE!!!

Of course, I was HIGHLY COMPLIMENTED, but Edith knew I was GAY AS A GOOSE -- and I declined, and sadly, that was the last time I saw her until the 1980s when we both lived in Atlanta.

I should say that matriculation from college is SCARY AS HELL, and I -- in fact -- proposed marriage to Sarah Stranglen, like me, a top Studio Arts major -- right before we graduated -- and then never heard from Sarah again. 

Funny, too, is that the ONLY American man I could have married was Jeff Lux, who lives even today in Hayward, California, but I could not afford to move to California and Jeff eventually found him a LOCAL GIANT to date -- LOL!!!

I dated guys in California -- almost exclusively from 1995 - 2005, because Atlanta was so cheap to fly out of and I can WORK A SALE!!!


Jeff Lux's parents had escaped over the Berlin Wall and emigrated to the USA before Jeff was born.


And then in 2010, while in Puerto Vallarta in Political Exile by help of Army Col. Dorothy Newman -- retired Chief Protocol Officer to Secretary of State Colin Powell -- because my parents and siblings with my employer of 1990 - 2010, Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA (who was partnered with my parents -- which I didn't know yet -- setting up the Atlanta Christian Drug Mafia), found out I knew he distributed all of the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida to Politicians of BOTH PARTIES and Christian Clergy and Churches.

Also in partnership in this and friends of my parents were Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman (whom I knew well), two closet-case HOMOS -- which I can prove: Newt Gingrich and Sean Hannity -- CNN, and the Atlanta Journal/Constitution, IN FACT, the bomb at the Atlanta Olympics had been placed CLOSEST TO ME and then my Santa Ana FAKE boyfriend, Marc LaFont -- but we LEFT and went to a gay bar and had no idea it had gone off until we saw it on the HUGE VIDEO SCREENS THERE -- but it was not until months later that I was able determine PRECISELY where we and the bomb had been.

In 2012 when I was homeless and living under a bridge in Wilmington, NC, a guy named only "Skully" befriended me and told me HE had been in charge of the CIA's operation at the Olympics, and the bomb had been meant to take ME OUT as well as wreak havoc -- and from the roof of a nearby building, he watched Marc and I leave -- and then the CIA detonated it -- because it was TOO RISKY to try to retrieve it.



Sorry, I digress.

The OTHER man I could have married I met on the Malecon in Puerto Vallarta -- right outside a gay disco -- and we spent one GLORIOUS night together. Luis Alberto Gonzalez Perez, the former Chief Protocol Officer of the US Embassy in Mexico City.

Luis Alberto had the TOP POSITION allowed a foreign national working for the US State Department, and because our Mexican Embassy was then the LARGEST, he was the TOP!!! But he was with three friends who FORCED US APART -- they working for the CIA.

You see, Luis Alberto had worked only a week less than the 15 years that would have earned him a Permanent Green Card to live in the USA -- because as head of Security he had gotten to know both Bill Clinton and George W. Bush VERY WELL -- and knew they were TOP HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS with the CIA and the Episcopal Church, USA, especially -- and also my Kenan Family and our Exxon-Mobil.


>>> He protested -- but obeyed -- Orders that violated the US Constitution and Laws, that he loved so much.


I never was able to get in touch with him again -- and here is a blog posting showing some details about THAT:


And here is something that shows how COMPLICIT Hillary Clinton was -- again with my Kenan Family -- while Secretary of State, she got the HEROIN shipped back to the USA for Patrick Lee Stansbury to distribute on THIS SIDE of the country:





Have you noticed that I'm a BIT BALLSY??? That's one of the things I got from Edith Love -- confidence in my SELF-WORTH!!! Look at my recent Letter to Pope Francis -- which he DID RECEIVE:

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/letter-to-pope-francis-sent-both-though.html


I didn't CAUSE or even KNOW ABOUT all the Crimes of my Kenan Family -- both immediate and wealthy relatives in Chapel Hill -- were committing until ten years ago. But I have a PATRIOTIC and MORAL OBLIGATION to expose their crimes.


I have used the Principles of Science of Mind to remain ALIVE -- if not always safe.


MOST THINGS we should discuss by phone -- I get REALLY TIRED OF TYPING -- and would LOVE to hear your voice -- but this is ONE THING Edith told me that REALLY OPENED MY EYES:


In 1990, when everything had gotten NUTS and my parents forced me to take Lithium Carbonate AGAIN as a form of MIND CONTROL -- they forced me to take it 1978 - 2009 on a FALSE DIAGNOSIS of Bipolar I (I was finally PROPERLY diagnosed as having COMPLEX PTSD -- same symptoms as regular PTSD -- but caused by EXTREME ABUSE by FAMILY and others -- Science of Mind is a HUGE help with that as well as small amounts of marijuana that I smoke late at night), Edith showed me the photos of her trip with Driving Miss Daisy to Russia (Soviet Union, still then), and that they had gone to St. Petersburg -- and named the Neva River that flows through there.

Well, NEVA was the last name of my first roommate in this house that I had had built in Stone Mountain, GA and moved in in 1988:



Seen here in spring of 2010 -- right before Col. Newman got me to Mexico.

Anyway, when we FIRST could change our Long-Distance Carrier AWAY from the Bell System/AT&T a couple of years after RICK NEVA moved out -- they TWICE TOLD ME that I could NOT change my service because it was SECURED to an American Express card in the name of RICK NEVA -- who was ACTUALLY a CIA Agent!!!


Also, Maria St. Just, a Russian national whose MAIDEN NAME was BRITNEVA -- one of the co-conspirators I can prove MURDERED Tennessee Williams with the Episcopal Church/Sewanee, Republican Party, and FBI -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis had warned us they would do on January 11, 1982 at this party -- although this does NOT include the Politicshttps://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html.



Maria St. Just from here -- and John Lahr is my personal friendhttps://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1994/12/19/the-lady-and-tennessee


Maria controlled Morgan-Grenfell Bank -- and sold it to become the CORE of Deutsche Bank -- Donald Trump's ONLY REAL CREDITOR as well as the CONDUIT OF CASH to him from Vladimir Putin and Russian Oligarchs!!!


And that is IT -- for now!!!


Love,

Scott

8h
 
Shared with Public
Public
I finally met Gore Vidal at the
The Tennessee Williams & New Orleans Literary Festival in the mid-aughts. I was Thomas Lanier Williams (Tennessee Williams)'s last assistant, and got to know all of JFK's sisters, their husbands, and Jackie Kennedy Onassis best. My Kenan Family inherited control of Standard Oil (now Exxon-Mobil) in 1913 from Henry Flagler, who developed Palm Beach -- sometimes called "Standard Oil Beach" -- and I LOVE this photo of Gore Vidal and Sen. John F. Kennedy watching Tennessee Williams shooting skeet at a Kennedy compound in Palm Beach!!!
Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'FREETHOUGHT OF THE DAY "Christianity is such a silly religion." Photo PhotobyTneltown/Shuterstock.com by Tinseltown/ Shutterstock.com Gore Vidal Time Magazine (1992) © 2018 Freedom From Religion Foundation'
Writer Eugene Louis Vidal was born at West Point, N.Y., in 1925, where his father was the first aeronautics instructor at the U.S. Military Academy. (He dropped…
See More

Comments










.

No comments: