Tuesday, October 27, 2020

RP: THANK GOD for My Personal Friend Jamie Lee Curtis!!!! My Mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, Went FULL PSYCHOTIC CHRISTIAN NAZI on Me Today!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/thank-god-for-my-personal-friend-jamie.html



My personal friend John Waters is ALSO in this video!!!








To this email, I'm adding links to more info and a few additional comments, as well:


>>> FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OVER TWO YEARS, THE CIA BLOCKED THIS MASS-EMAILING TO TWENTY PEOPLE:


Including Mayor "Bill" Saffo, Wilmington City Council, New Hanover County Commission Members, NHC District Court Judges, and the Wilmington Star News!!!


And then a few minutes later, 16 more -- nearly all of them in government -- including Atty. Gen. Josh Stein -- also came back blocked.


BUT, I got a RECEIVED RECEIPT from the US State Department which means also the CIA, FBI, and NSA!!!



>>> TWO shocking conversations with Mom this morning -- I've included the HEADS of both Political Parties in the county and some News Orgs as well:


To jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, bojones@verizon.net bojones@verizon.net

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com

Bcc wknecht@wendell.com wknecht@wendell.com, rapoole2000@yahoo.com rapoole2000@yahoo.com, dennisdixon44@gmail.com dennisdixon44@gmail.com, peacebsteelman@gmail.com peacebsteelman@gmail.com, bschachtman@whqr.org bschachtman@whqr.org, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, newsroom@wwaytv3.com newsroom@wwaytv3.com, newsroom@wect.com newsroom@wect.com, mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial@nytimes.com editorial@nytimes.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com,


Hi All,

You need to know that this happened, and I knew exactly what would happen with Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation so barely even mentioned it in my blog the last several days, so I had no intention and did NOT bring that up. Here in Wilmington, WECT-TV6's comment threads have been PACKED with prominent county Republican/Christians saying this is the SIGNAL to buy as many guns and as much ammo as possible because the War for Christian White Supremacy is HERE!!! Fortunately, they are also complaining that all the gun shops in New Hanover County are currently SOLD OUT OF GUNS.

I didn't mention that either.

I had PLANNED to tell her how my friend Benjamin Schachtman had dug up the dirt on how a giant conservative-Christian PAC supported by donations from TOP ELECTED REPUBLICANS paid off the Republicans and Democrats in the County who SUPPORTED stealing our NHRMC Hospital back for Republicans William Cameron and the Cameron Family's Live Oak Bank -- Republicans produced and paid for ads running here to PROMOTE Democrat and Christian Minister in Hard-Drug Trafficking with the Republicans, Rev. Jonathan Barfield -- the ONLY Dem I refused to vote for.

All of this is covered in my two postings of yesterday:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/great-news-benjamin-schachtman-managing.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/oy-vey-benjamin-schachtman-means-son-of.html


I DID tell Mom how that Trump supporter in the corrupted US Flag T-shirt in a convenience store -- when he heard I voted AGAINST TRUMP -- called me a Child Molester and said that Mom had been having sex with both Barack Obama and Joe Biden. 

He didn't know me or Mom, so he was NOT talking about us -- but this was the FIRST TIME anyone since Democrat Rep. Deb Butler's hard-drug partner, Republican Jonathan Deputy claimed that and spread it through his good friend Sherry Hall Spivey who then had one of the BIGGEST Hard-Drug Trafficking houses in Wilmington -- next-door to me -- and only got busted when her pit bulls mauled a young girl and she had to have surgery -- because D.A. Ben David, Sheriff Ed McMahon, then-Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, and Mayor "Bill" Saffo ALL PROTECTED that drug operation -- and they are ALL DEMOCRATS!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/after-trump-supporter-who-didnt-know-me.html



Sherry Hall Spivey and her house next-door -- after MUCH was cleaned up:



And then driving home, I saw several yard-signs of that corrupted US FLAG in the median strip of Independence BLVD between Oleander and Wrightsville Ave. -- but when I next drove by there, yesterday, ALL of those signs had disappeared.



So Mom AGAIN parroted Donald Trump after NAZIS and KLANSMEN attacked people in Virginia and Trump said there are good and bad on both sides. I should have asked Mom to do this, but I ask any of YOU: Name one GOOD Republican today!!! The Bushes, Cheneys, and even Mitt Romney have all claimed they did NOT vote for Trump, and many of them voted for Biden. There ARE some good people who have remained Republicans like Colin Powell -- in the hope of reforming that Party after Trump is voted out.






So I told Mom to get off my phone with her God-Damned LIES and hung up on her. About twenty minutes later, she called back and attacked me for talking political after I had previously agreed not to -- and I explained that everyone changes their minds when things change, and she claimed the Party and Religion that calls me a Child Molester (and her a WHORE) has lots of good people -- well, I just won't put up with her HATREDS of me, and pointed out that she had LIED to Law Enforcement and Courts claiming that I was Bipolar AFTER my shrink of many years claimed she'd NEVER seen a sign of that in me and took me off psych meds in early 2009. 

She even tried that with Julia Triggs, MD, my shrink the time Rep. Deb Butler and Jon Deputy committed me because I blogged about THEIR Hard-Drug Trafficking. Dr. Triggs said Mom is just "a bitter old woman nursing her ancient grudges -- and should NEVER be listened to."



Julia D. Trigg. MD


Remember that Mom gave instructions several times -- speaking with Benjamin Shields for twenty minutes at a time -- on how to keep me under control -- this in 2010, when Ben Shields had stolen the keys to my car to use delivering drugs from his Meth Lab in Conchas China's just south of Puerto Vallarta while I lived in one of his apartments. This at the place that HUMAN FLESH ROTTED under rock cairns in the yard, and I got the Police Chief of Puerto Vallarta to get me out of there -- he so afraid of the CIA Drug Mafia who had a stronghold in the house next-door, that he acted FAST and said we needed to FLEE ASAP!!!

Benjamin Shields was a US Special Forces person who had gone ROGUE, and also who then OWNED all the "ObamaHaters2010" websites that CNN on air, had reported on several times, claiming NO ONE could figure out who owned them. I simply googled -- long before I learned the internet search skills I have today -- and immediately found this:







Ben Shields' building was NOT this bad when I was held captive there -- I took this in 2013, after D.A. Ben David forced me back to Political Exile before he would ERASE the false convictions he had of me.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/08/former-mexican-president-felipe.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/07/was-it-wisteria-that-rocketed-this-blog.html


Well, I feel sorry for Mom and her being trapped in her own hatreds. Pope Francis continues to condemn Donald Trump and the Republicans in Congress and claims that abortion is FAR LESS ONEROUS TO GOD than is what these "Christian/Republicans" have ALREADY DONE!!!

So I have NOTHING against Christians who follow Jesus's Teachings -- although I think that Theology of his being the "Son of God" is bankrupt.



In the end, we again agreed to not talk Politics until AFTER the election -- and I don't expect I will call Mom again until then. If this were the Civil War, Mom and I would be shooting to kill each other over the Mason-Dixon Line. Thank God that today, we are only having a War of Words. no???

I can only feel sorry for Mom -- and THANK Dr. Julia Triggs for being so honest about her evaluation of Mom.

Only a week to go -- assuming someone wins, decidedly!!!

Love,

Scott






.

No comments: