Saturday, October 3, 2020

RP: It Will Take MORE Than Just CLOROX CHEWABLES to Clean Up THIS White House -- after Republicans and Democrats BOTH Have DEFILED "The People's House"!!! / Johanna F. Still to the RESCUE!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICS: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/it-will-take-more-than-just-clorox.html





tSpionnsore4hdh
 
(W) Now that President Trump and first lady Melania have tested positive for COVID-19, Trumpworld has discovered the value of empathy. And they are shocked — shocked! — that some of Trump's critics have delighted in the irony of Trump's coronavirus denialism contributing to his own infection.
2trhnhSponsoread
 
Shared with Public
Public
I KNEW Nancy and Ronald Reagan and they had me to the White House in late 1981. I also know Frank Sinatra's heirs who sold my Kenan relatives who put Trump into power Bank of America, and THEY CONFIRMED Nancy gave Frank head under the Oval Office desk -- which is NOW being scrubbed with CLOROX!!!
Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Chase Stefano sos @StefanoChase #Resistance Suddenly it's the Coronavirus and not the China Virus. Suddenly we're all in this together. Suddenly the Republican party is calling for people to show empathy Suddenly it's clear none of them cared until it affected them. YOU never mattered to him or them. 10:31 AM 10/2/20 Twitter for iPhone'
2trhnhSponsoread
 
This HAS to be said.
Follow
Ridin' With Biden
to defeat Trump and save America! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸













Vladimir Putin has the "Pee Tape" of Donald Trump -- and he ALSO HAS the "GAY-BATHHOUSE-ROMP TAPE" of Barack Obama -- HA!!!





7h 
Shared with Public
Public
"Now, the county’s explanation that the $1.25 billion community foundation will be run privately in order to 'avoid politicization' fails the smell test," NC Senator Harper Peterson said.

“Their justification, rationale for this foundation not to be political — that’s laughable. That’s why I’m elected, to be a voice,” Peterson said.

Are we moving toward a monarchy where we just endow a person with….? Even if it was made up of ministers and rabbis, monks, and whatever else, they need to be accountable. Open up open records and open meetings,” he said.

At press time, the AG’s office had not yet clarified whether Peterson’s original letter was being handled as an official complaint (in the letter, Peterson wrote “I wish to formally file a complaint”) or as part of the AG’s more general oversight to make sure the sale process complies with state law. [Note: On Friday, the AG’s office said it did not think there was a meaningful distinction between the two.]



Johanna F. Still


>>> Johanna: a QUICK QUESTION (or two):



To johanna@localvoicemedia.com johanna@localvoicemedia.com, ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, harper.peterson@ncleg.net harper.peterson@ncleg.net

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Hi Johanna -- and I'm copying Ben Schachtman too,



I FINALLY got a few questions about NC State Senator Harper Peterson answered via your reporting -- and now I feel MUCH BETTER about voting for Harper. I MUST vote STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC, and then we can charge, try, and convict the TOTALLY CORRUPTED Dems in the Lower Cape Fear -- including Mayor "Bill" Saffo, District Attorney Benjamin R. David, Sheriff Ed McMahon, NC State Representative Deb Butler, and New Hanover County Commissioners Julia Olson-Boseman, and Jonathan Barfield.

BEST was that Harper made that SNIDE REMARK about the Board that decided -- referring to their FALSE RELIGIOUS CREDENTIALS. Pastors -- HA!!!: Especially Pastor Robert Campbell who is Ed McMahon's top Christian Minister Drug Trafficker at New Beginning Christian Church and Pastor Tony McGhee -- who is a Republican running as a DRUG-TRAFFICKER for the SCHOOL BOARD!!!

Look at BOTH of those "Pastors" profiles on their Churches' websites and NEITHER of them have any formal DIVINITY TRAINING!!!

EVERYONE I listed above is a HUGE DRUG-TRAFFICKER -- and some (including Mayor Saffo, D.A. Ben David, and Sheriff McMahon), are White Supremacists.

So THANKS AGAIN for your excellent reporting!!!

I just wondered if you know if Ben Schachtman -- beginning soon as the Managing News Director at WHQR -- is LEAVING his position as Managing Editor of Port City Daily. I've seen no announcement of his replacement at the "paper" -- but then WHQR only does a very small amount of news, so maybe Ben will work BOTH.

Please let me know when you know -- if you don't know, yet.

Thanks,

Scott D. Kenan


>>> ON A LIGHTER NOTE HERE IN WILMINGTON, NC -- THE PORT CITY OF GOOD AND EVIL:



Robert "Bob" James McKinney. Sr.

Today, I ran into "Bob" McKinney -- sitting in his "Jet-Mulch Wilmington"-logoed vehicle, right at Landlady Gold Walker's house at Orange and 4th Streets. I ASSUMED he was there to pay "Rob's" rent here on Spofford Circle -- and Gold's car was there too, so I bet he did.

Bob recognized me FIRST and began waving -- and if my BLADDER had not begun getting urgent in its need, I would have STOPPED to tell him how much BETTER his son now is at supplying me with Marijuana of quality and at reasonable prices!!!

And then I drove by Deb Butler's house -- and she was NOT OUT. I would have liked to find out how her FUNDRAISER WENT -- and WHO GOT THE PRIZES!!!




SEE 3/4 the way down HERE: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/did-my-letter-to-pope-francis-put.html


I guess that is ENOUGH on a Caterday Nite!!!




PS: I'm feeling a little bit better about Joe Biden -- I DOUBT Putin has TAPES of any SEXUAL INDISCRETIONS of Joe's like he has of Donald Trump and Barack Obama!!!

2h
 
Shared with Public
Public
Image may contain: 2 people, text that says 'Obama: "Joe, did you keep your cool like I told you?" Biden: "I called him a clown, a joke, a liar, a racist, a tax cheat, said he was Putin's puppy and was the worst president we ever had... ...and then I told him to shut up" Sousa 2020'
9h
 







.

No comments: