Wednesday, October 21, 2020

RP: My SECOND Letter to Pope Francis -- THANKING HIM!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/my-second-letter-to-pope-francis.html





>>> SENT FIRST VIA THE ONE SECURED SERVER -- THEN EMAILED TO THE FOLLOWING:


For Pope Francis -- with THANKS!!!


To info@salastampa.va info@salastampa.va


Cc mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com, rachel@msnbc.com rachel@msnbc.com, ari@msnbc.com ari@msnbc.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial@nytimes.com editorial@nytimes.com, managing.editor@dailytarheel.com managing.editor@dailytarheel.com, contactgov@nc.gov contactgov@nc.gov, contact@ncjustice.org contact@ncjustice.org, contact@victory.donaldtrump.com contact@victory.donaldtrump.com, contact@gingrichproductions.com contact@gingrichproductions.com, info@joshstein.org info@joshstein.org, jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, bojones@verizon.net bojones@verizon.net, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/my-second-letter-to-pope-francis.html



His Holiness, Pope Francis

Apostolic Palace

00120 Vatican City


Direct: info@salastampa.va


c/o New Way Ministries for forwarding:

https://www.newwaysministry.org/advocate/contact-pope-francis/


October 21, 2020

Dear Pope Francis,

First, I apologize for being so FORCEFUL the only other time I have written you: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/letter-to-pope-francis-sent-both-though.html. But I hope that you saw that I am very passionate about exposing my Kenan Family's Crimes in the USA and worldwide, since my Kenan Family controls Standard Oil, now Exxon Mobil, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, etc., and put Donald Trump into the Presidency to DESTROY DEMOCRACY for a very PERVERTED form of Christianity.

When I was young, I wanted to be a Jesuit Priest, but in high school, became more aware of the crimes of the Catholic Church -- and while I still highly honor the Teachings of Jesus, I no longer worship him and see God in a much LARGER WAY than any religion seems to be able to -- except some of your comments make YOU sound like you studied Science of Mind or Metaphysics, too!!!

I'd like you to know that I am STILL working on my mother, the retired top NAZI in the USA, who is now 97, living alone in her house, and she drives a car and plays the Bridge card game -- except that COVID-19 has stopped that and Mom has missed being able to receive the Eucharist at Mass these many months, but if you ask me, Mom has done quite well receiving it SYMBOLICALLY as she watches Catholic Mass on TV.

I spent grade school in Louisville, Kentucky at St. Barnabus and then St. Martha Parochial Schools, and it was a very Progressive form of Catholicism there. We learned of the "Church Invisible" -- catholic with a small "c" -- that includes ALL who try to live GOOD LIVES whether they have a different religion or none at all. That is where I live.

Anyway, I can report on having made a LOT of progress since I wrote you on August 1, 2020. My distant cousin Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, NC -- the titular head of the wealthy Kenans and about my sixth cousin, whose former boyfriend I dated in 1985 -- has BROKEN with his close relatives and made a LARGE DONATION to the North Carolina Justice Center!!!

The last week, I have been sending all of the Democrats on the US Senate Judiciary Committee information to STOP the Supreme Court confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett -- a VERY TWISTED FAKE CATHOLIC who it was revealed today is TOTALLY in the pocket of Exxon-Mobil and knows NOTHING of the LOVE that Jesus taught.

I especially thank you for having nothing to do with Steve Bannon (my mother's replacement as America's top NAZI), who has bragged that he will work with conservatives in the Catholic Curia to OUST YOU. Your COURAGE is AWESOME -- and mine's not bad, either.

I have had ALL of my wealth removed from me by Christians in Drug Trafficking -- including MOST Politicians of BOTH PARTIES here in Wilmington, NC. Gen. Colin Powell's people have twice gotten me to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for Political Exile as the CIA and Drug Mafias planned to murder me since they could not commit me to a Mental Hospital and could not charge me with LIBEL for publishing details of their Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy (for Jesus, of course), and I was held hostage by CIA/Episcopal Church/Hillary Clinton State Department/Exxon-Mobil Drug Mafias -- including by two sons of El Chapo Guzman who works with former Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu, primarily.

I have survived three serious poisonings, five beatings when they claimed they intended to kill me, MANY false charges and convictions, and then four Mental Hospital Commitments, but the Psychiatrists got so FED UP with lying Politicians committing me here in Wilmington because I blog about their Drug Trafficking, they will NOT let them commit me again.

I'm too HAPPY!!! I may still be next to homeless, and I've had TONS of physical health challenges, but I have my INTEGRITY and my LOVE of ALL HUMANITY -- including those who have worked against me.  

And it is like a MIRACLE just happened as I was writing my third paragraph above. My mother called and she and my sister Jane will drive here 2.5 hours from Raleigh in two days so we can all go out to lunch together. COVID-19 is again surging -- but not so bad in Wilmington -- so we can do that before indoor restaurant dining is again shut down. Mom might be almost 98 years old, but in her last doctor's visit, he said she should return in NINE months instead of six for her check-up because she is so HEALTHY!!!

I was afraid I would not ever see her again in person because by the time we have Coronavirus under control, she may no longer be with us. We can't hug, but it will be HEAVEN to look Mom in the face again!!!

Also, THANK YOU for refusing to see Attorney General William Barr BEFORE our election -- because you KNEW he would spin that as YOUR support of Donald Trump, whom you clearly are NO FAN OF.

God RULES -- and you are the BEST IMAGINABLE POPE for this time.

I know I sent you a link to my memoir of my having worked for the great American playwright Tennessee Williams (who when in a panic would ONLY speak to a JESUIT PRIEST -- despite his being Episcopalian), and you probably had no time to read it. But I think the Professional Reviews (twelve years old, now), and Amazon Customer Reviews (nine to seven years old) remain true about my writing abilities and my personality:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/professional-reviews-of-my-memoir-of.html


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/customer-reviews-from-when-walking-on.html


I will close with an image of Tennessee Williams with his favorite actress, Anna Magnani, who introduced him to his FAVORITE wine -- the Wine of Rome, Frascati (that SADLY is not available in North Carolina).

I remain YOURS in Christ Consciousness,

Scott David Kenan

Wilmington, North Carolina, USA







.

No comments: