Sunday, October 25, 2020

RP: "They TRADED -- because of what she likes to SNIFF!!!" / Sheriff Ed McMahon of New Hanover County, North Carolina Gets a LETTER from Scott Kenan -- and It Is FULL of HUMOR!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/they-traded-because-of-what-she-likes.html






Although it was my ABSOLUTE DISGUST with Wilmington Christians who support Donald Trump that prompted me to write Sheriff McMahon -- after THIS happened to me just YESTERDAY -- and as my blog posting go, this one went VIRAL overnight: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/after-trump-supporter-who-didnt-know-me.html 



-- I am ALSO CONCERNED that Ed and his Deputies will have to GUARD Mike Pence and his COVID-SPREADING campaign staff when they have their rally at Wilmington's airport on Tuesday.



Sheriff Ed "Pull-My-Finger" McMahon



Trump and McMahon are ALMOST the SAME PERSON!!!


But after Ed McMahon got over his testicular cancer about 18 years ago (after his wife, Teena, bore him enough children)Ed's PROSTATE is about all that still enjoys GOOD STIMULATION:





>>> Already sent to Sheriff McMahon via his Secured Server:


To emcmahon@nhcgov.com emcmahon@nhcgov.com

Cc peacebsteelman@gmail.com peacebsteelman@gmail.com, jamie.p@localvoicemedia.com jamie.p@localvoicemedia.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, newsroom@wwaytv3.com newsroom@wwaytv3.com, newsroom@wect.com newsroom@wect.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, rkeith@whqr.org rkeith@whqr.org, contactgov@nc.gov contactgov@nc.gov, info@joshstein.org info@joshstein.org, contact@ncjustice.org contact@ncjustice.org, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com





Sheriff Ed McMahon
3950 Juvenile Center Road
Castle Hayne, NC  28429

emcmahon@nhcgov.com

https://www.nhcgov.com/contact-us/


October 25, 2020

Hi Ed,

Well, we go back to our FIRST MEETING on July 2 or 3, 2011, when you were the FEATURED SPEAKER at a gathering of White Christian Supremacists on the steps of the Federal Courthouse, and before you spoke, I went up to you and CONFRONTED YOU about your Deputies with the CIA PROTECTING the mini-subs unloading POWDER DRUGS under Snow's Cut Bridge, and you CRIED and claimed you had had NO IDEA and would FIX THAT!!!

But after I fled back to Mexico for Political Exile the SECOND TIME -- May 2012 - June 2015 -- Wilmington residents told me you INCREASED the Drug Trafficking there in my absence -- but LUCKILY, a year+ or so ago, that operation was moved to just north of Bald Head Island -- in D.A. JON David's and Sheriff John W. Ingram V's jurisdiction.

I have been an inmate in your jail five times -- and visited an inmate in Sheriff Ingram's jail five times a few years ago. BOTH of you use your jails for CHRISTIAN INDOCTRINATION and TRAINING OF DRUG CRIMINALS!!! 

ALL of the literature available for inmates to read (and in Brunswick's jail BIBLE QUOTES line the walls), is "Christian" -- except for a few torn up non-religious novels.




And as you know, your Deputies with the CIA -- in unmarked cars -- mistakenly thought in summer of 2011, that my friend Deb Baratta -- who was simply walking across Snow's Cut Bridge to get to her car that was parked on the other side -- had SEEN the mini-sub then unloading under the bridge. They harassed Deb, DRUGGED HER and RAPED HER REPETEDLY, arrested her, and then threw her in the New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital (where I had already been committed on lies), so I saw how CRAZED Deb was -- and how TOTALLY BLACK AND BLUE her legs were from the bottom of her MINI-SHORTS to her KNEES!!!



Deb Baratta's MUG SHOT from that arrest.


As you know -- since you probably DIRECTED THIS ENTIRE AFFAIR -- Deb was a HIGHLY PAID Research Chemist in the Research Triangle and paid a salary of over $200,000.00. But EVENTUALLY the Christians managed to get Deb forced onto drugs to LOSE MUCH OF HER MEMORY of what your employees did -- and that RUINED HER ABILITY TO FUNCTION AS A SCIENTIST -- so she could no longer work.






Now, I have ALWAYS stood up for the PROFESSIONALISM -- as compared to former Wilmington Police Chief Ralph Evangelous's force -- of your Deputies. They ALWAYS treated me with RESPECT and NEVER abused me -- except the OBESE CHRISTIAN who called me a FAGGOT and CHILD-MOLESTER, repeatedly, while watching me strip down and then put on NON-FITTING prison-garb -- and the one who wearing BLUE-BLOCKER SHADES, woke me in the jail in the middle of the night and tried to trick me into signing a RELEASE of my Lease on my apartment on S. 8th Street -- which I REFUSED TO DO!!!

ALL of the Wilmington Police who harassed me there wore Blue-Blockers -- and worked with my landlord, Kenneth Jernigan, then employed by the City of Wilmington in Drug Trafficking (on the City's books as for "Development"), and had placed Peter and Jess DeMaria in the other side of my shotgun duplex -- with their METH or CRACK LAB, in conjunction with George and Cheryl Padezanin, who ran their self-identified "Padezanin Drug Mafia" through George's "Hand-Painted Homes" -- and by many reports, HE STILL DOES!!!



Kenneth Jernigan then -- and TODAYwhich shows his working for the City back thenhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/kenneth-jernigan-60a26114/



Peter and Jess DeMaria -- and they SAW me on the street after I returned to Wilmington to GET THEM in 2015, and to my knowledge, THEY SOON FLED TOWN!!!



George and Cheryl Padezaninhttps://www.facebook.com/handpaintedhomes/



Benjamin Schachtmanformerly Executive Editor of Port City Daily -- NOW, Managing Editor of the News Department at Public Radio WHQR -- with his wife Kathy Schachtman.


Notice any DRUG ADDICTION SIMILARITIES???


OK, Ed, since AT LEAST I have never heard of even a WHIFF of sexual infidelities to Teena (I'm single so can PLAY THE FIELD like EVERYONE DOES -- men, anyway -- before marriage), I'm not going to belabor many more points. 

But I STILL CRACK-UP over the time I hand-delivered this Letter to you at your Jail Office -- and a few hours later, THREE of your Detectives came to visit me at 205 S. 4th Street -- and after our twenty-or-so-minute discussion, the FEMALE Detective pulled some MARIJUANA from her front left pocket -- and offered it to me as a GIFT!!!


Was it a GIFT -- or was it ENTRAPMENT??? I REFUSED IT, of course!!!




Just now, I heard on MSNBC that a SIXTH Aide to Mike Pence has tested POSITIVE for COVID-19 -- so PLEASE DO MORE THAN PRAY TO JESUS to protect your men and women when they have to PROTECT MIKE PENCE this Tuesday!!!











.

No comments: