Friday, October 16, 2020

RP: Dianne Feinstein Was COMPLICIT in the Murder of Harvey Milk -- and Has Been PRETENDING to Be a Democrat Since THEN (and SO MUCH MORE!!!)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/dianne-feinstein-was-complicit-in.html



So, is that "Waiting for the Robert E. Lee Can-Can" -- or are those TWO songs???







And HERE is the result of googling Harvey Milk and Dianne Feinstein that should show a LOT about Ms. Feinstein's CORRUPTION that all Gay Guys my age should remember too well!!! I have the Blu-Ray Disc of it with extra features that goes into all of this too:



>>> JUST A MINUTE AGO, SEN. RICHARD BLUMENTHAL EMAILED ME ASKING ME WHAT'S ON MY MIND -- I WILL SEND HIM THIS BLOG POSTING TO SHARE WITH OTHERS ON THE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE AND PROGRESSIVE US SENATORS AS WELL


This is over his secured server form that DOES WORK!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/after-sen-feinstein-et-al-got-my-letter.html


This link works. Everyone who likes this, get the book. All profits are going to the homeless. I’m not making a nickel. So, click on the link, read the book, feed the hungry, clothe and shelter those who are left with nothing in the pandemic.
I, Witness|Paperback
BARNESANDNOBLE.COM
I, Witness|Paperback
I was a lone sinner, dying of cancer, and carrying the burden of guilt when Christ came to me. It was by His grace, and His grace alone, that He showed me mercy, and because I believed, He saved me.Really, I am a very ordinary person, but God did an extraordinary thing for my...
You and 262 others
23 Comments
14 Shares
Haha
Comment
Share
  • Author
    Scott Kenan
     If you really understood it, you would know we all sin
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 3h
  • I, Witness
     If you really CARED ABOUT TRUTH, you would follow Jesus's Teaching of LOVE and stop being PROUD of your sins, fears, and hatreds that result from your not understanding the Nature of GodChristianity is SHRINKING FAST with the help of people like Donald Trump --
    Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Jee Leong Koh 6 hrs And there you have it, ladies, gents and non-binaries! afaAction Ginspire inspire FRCAe "So when the left is talking about white supremacism, they're talking about the roots of this country. They're talking about Christianity." -Christian activist Sandy Rios PATHEOS COM Christian Activist: When They Attack White Supremacy, They Attack Christianity'
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 2h
  • I, Witness
     (actually Joseph A. McGee): I, too, am a Cancer Survivor (2013), and I congratulate you on that. I'm a Trained Practitioner of Science of Mind (Metaphysics or Spiritual Psychology), and it was SCIENCE -- part of the TRUTH of God's Creation -- that cured me, and without reading your story, I assume you had some medical treatments. If not, well THAT'S GREAT!!! No one is going to force you to get your cancer back and then be cured scientifically!!! EVERYONE celebrates anyone who gets over a MAJOR ILLNESSno matter HOW it happened!!!
    Image may contain: text that says 'Godis love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.'
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1h
  • I, Witness
     This is the email address I should use to put you on my List of Political Contacts who get my every blog posting, right??? mail@joemcgeeministries.com
    Image may contain: 2 people, grass, child, outdoor, nature, closeup and water
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 58m


>>> HERE IS HOW I REPORTED TO MY FRIEND LINDA WILKINS-DANIELS ON HOW VOTING THIS MORNING WENT:

tS1poSanshoreed
 
Words of a president matter. Donald Trump has lied constantly about voter fraud and sending his poll watchers to observe. Luckily, the incident didn't escalate.

I voted this morning at New Hanover County Government Building in Wilmington and it was very busy with 30 voting stations, but the line was only ten minutes long. Everyone was FRIENDLY with each other and only one person had Political clothing on (a MAGA hat), and I successfully avoided arguing with him or kicking him in the knees -- HA!!!


Additionally, one of the workers from the Biden/Harris booth, who was in the line right ahead of me, told me the reason Politicians and their Campaigners are NOT approaching people in the parking lot this time -- is to AVOID VIOLENCE since emotions are HIGH!!!

So I DID vote STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC -- except for Jonathan Barfield, the Christian Minister and Partner with Sheriff Ed McMahon in Hard-Drug Trafficking who voted to SELL NHRMC Hospital, so only for TWO for County Commission.


Jonathan Barfield in white shirt with his Drug-Trafficking partner Mayor "Bill" Saffo a few years ago. I chased Saffo ALL AROUND this Grand Opening, and he kept RUNNING AWAY!!! 



More about the Hospital Sale is almost 2/3 the way down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/dueling-biden-and-trump-town-halls.html


And AS PROMISED, I voted FOR DEB BUTLER -- even though she's admitted more than once that she is HUGE with Republican Hard-Drug Trafficker Jonathan Deputy. That BECAUSE I ALWAYS agree with Deb's VOTES -- and she's at least NOT JUST ANOTHER HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING CHRISTIAN MINISTER!!!









ttSponsoflrh1e0dh 
Shared with Public
Public
Interesting because in January of 2015, a retired Exxon-Mobil Exec I met in a Carl's Jr. (Hardee's) in Puerto Vallarta told me that my Kenan Family that controls XOM with their Political Arm, Rex Tillerson, the CIA, and Hillary Clinton State Department put Enrique Pena Nieto into the Mexican Presidency and he quickly changed their Constitution so that my Kenan Family's EXXON could again get Mexico's Oil. He CONFIRMED that Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill was NOT part of that, that Tom is kept in a "Golden Prison of Philanthropy". Then that same bunch were also key to putting Donald Trump into the US Presidency!!!



The earlier 1967 Edition is digitized and SEARCHABLE online!!!: https://archive.org/details/kenanfamilysomea00regi/page/n3/mode/2up









Now, let me send this to Sen. Richard Blumenthal -- before emailing it to my 150 Political Contacts!!!



.

No comments: