Wednesday, October 7, 2020

RP: Facebook Kicks Me Off AGAIN -- for Reposting Something from Facebook!!! / Landlady Gold Walker Is IRASCIBLY FUN!!! / Thank You Thomas S. Kenan III for Your HUGE SUPPORT of the NC Defenders of Justice Awards -- in OPPOSITION to Most in Our Family!!! / I DON'T Have COVID-19 After All:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/facebook-kicks-me-off-again-for.html



This is what Facebook BUSTED ME FOR -- Facebook KNOWS its Christian/Republican/Vladimir Putin-loving members are TOO STUPID to realize this was IN JEST, and NOT promotion of a FALSE COVID-19 TREATMENTwhich they accuse me of claiming.


When they brought it to my attention, I realized I needed to respond AS IF I'm as STUPID as a CHRISTIAN GOD-HATING TRAITOR who would POST FALSE SCIENCE, so despite the TRUTH, I AGREED with their decision -- despite having gotten this meme from FACEBOOK -- and they only kicked me off for 24 HOURS -- instead of a FULL MONTH -- LOL!!!



Gold Walker with her son, Allen Walker.


I called Gold Walker for the first time in at least half a year -- to let her know of a problem at her Spofford Circle apartments. After initial greetings, I told her I had had part of my COLON REMOVED (because Donald Trump -- masquerading as a polyp -- was stuck in it), and she IMMEDIATELY EXCLAIMED"So, you are no longer such a big ASS HOLE!!!"


After we both cracked up -- and I thanked Gold for always being so honest -- I told her there is a broken water-pipe near the house that is flooding the yard. She was VERY GLAD I'd called and she got a plumber over right away who is now trying to figure it out.


Trump has been REMOVED from my Colon -- and will be soon removed from the US Government.

I told her I'd driven by her house last weekend and saw Robert "Bob" James McKinney, Sr., there to pay his son, "Rob", Jr.'s rent -- and she said he does so faithfully. I said we are all getting along in the building now -- although Rob is a TERRIBLE housekeeper (he stores trash and garbage in his oven, on top of the stove, on his kitchen counters, and all over his floor).


"Yes, I know," said Gold.


And SOON, it was discovered that the huge crawl-space is flooded a few feet deep and has to be pumped out before they can find the leak.






Dear Scott,

Thank you for supporting our first virtual Defenders of Justice Awards!

We were inspired by the awardees – Billy, Satana, Maria, and Ken, fellow North Carolinians who reminded us how important each one of us is in the fight for justice. And wow, Jaki Shelton Green and Jennifer Evans knocked it out of the park

Your support helped to us to surpass our goal – thank you for your investment in our work!  Thank you for helping ensure the NC Justice Center has the resources needed. 

We are excited to share a recording of the evening as well as some photos of the event.

Thank you again! 
All of us at the NC Justice Center


I couldn't send them any money -- but Tom Kenan -- a GOLD DONOR -- gave them $2,500.00!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/thomas-s-kenan-iii-is-gold-donor-to.html

tgSpo1hnrsoredh 
Shared with Public
Public
My Kenan Family that co-founded UNC Chapel Hill inherited control of Standard Oil in 1913 from Henry Morrison Flagler and today controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, Republican Party, "Clinton Democrats", and put Trump into power to get rid of Obama's sanctions against Russia so Kenans can profit from the $ HALF-TRILLION deal that Kenan lifelong employee Rex Tillerson signed with Vladimir Putin as soon as Trump won the 2016 election. Trump nominated Tillerson to Sect. of State BEFORE EVEN MEETING REX!!! Then Rex GUTTED the US State Department. Don't fall for the CRAP from my CHRISTIAN KENAN FAMILY or our Exxon-Mobil:

Comments



>>> YESTERDAY, I HAD NO ENERGY, ATE TWO FULL MEALS EARLIER, BUT WENT TO BED NAUSEOUS -- WITH NO FEVER -- SEVERAL HOURS EARLY WITH A POT IN CASE I HAD TO THROW UP -- AND SLEPT SOUNDLY UNTIL 7:30 AM, NEVER GETTING SICK.


It didn't SOUND like COVID-19, but symptoms can be WILDLY DIFFERENT in different people -- at least I had no trouble BREATHING. Today, I have MORE ENERGY and stability walking around than BEFORE I had the Colon Surgery.

I had gotten SO EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED when I sent Annie Love-Villiers THIS missive: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/the-amazing-edith-holmes-love-letter-of.html as well as yesterday's goofierhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/but-do-they-kiss.html -- and I now ASSUME I had OVERBURDENED MY MIND!!!



2tSrpfoensohrled 
Shared with Public
Public
At least the Republicans who keep getting caught having sex with men -- and their Jesus-like Donald Trump who screws anything in a skirt and has to pay them hush money CANNOT say anything about a minor indiscretion like this with no pay-off money. WHAT RIDICULOUS HYPOCRITES the Trump/Republicans/"Christians" are!!!

REMEMBER: Putin still has the PEE TAPE of Trump!!!

Comments




And AGAIN, yesterday, ONLY Democrat Rob Zapple voted AGAINST THIS SALE -- while NAZI Hard-Drug Trafficking CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATS Julia Olson-Boseman and Jonathan  Barfield -- as well as NAZI Hard-Drug Trafficking CHRISTIAN REPUBLICANS Woody White and Patricia Kusek ALL voted FOR IT.


The PRESS has already branded this the LARGEST TRANSFER OF PUBLIC WEALTH to SECRETIVE PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS (via THEFT), in NORTH CAROLINA HISTORY!!!



It is NOW in Attorney General Josh Stein's hands -- he's PROMISED to thoroughly VET IT -- and many Lawyers have ALREADY shown PROOF that the New Hanover County Commission with Novant have broken MANY LAWS -- so hopefully Josh will VOID IT within a month of two.





.

No comments: