Saturday, October 10, 2020

RP: It Takes a QUEEN -- No???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/it-takes-queen-no.html






I know I've featured a lot of HOT GUYS -- 




 -- and TRASHY GAY TRAMPS as well, lately, so here is something for my STRAIGHT MALE FRIENDS -- and LESBIANS:



>>> AND FOR THE RECORD, here are the NAMES of the Wilmington TRASH whose photos I published last night:



Scott Malcolm Walker



Christopher Villanueva -- NOT to be confused with my 1983 LOVER





And HERE is the TITLE to my just-above-linked Blog Post when I emailed it to my List of 150 Political Contacts last night:


>>> PLUS: MEGA Drug-Trafficker Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr., told me last night he is again BEST FRIENDS with MEGA Drug Addict and Homosexual Prostitute James "Aaron" Gallimore, Jr. -- LOL!!!



"Aaron" Gallimore with "Rob" McKinney on Rob's front porch on Spofford Circle -- this past July.


BOTH Rob's Father and Uncle who are partnered with him in HUGE DRUG SALES as well as with Republican Jonathan Deputy:





And also with Democratic NC Representative Deb Butler:



Blond Deb Butler with her wife Anni Parra -- who DIED OF A DRUG OVERDOSE on December 28, 2018:



-- get and READ MY EMAILS of every blog posting.


Aaron Gallimore and his mother, Yelitza "Lisa" Gallimore, tried to SCREW ME TOTALLY and Aaron even -- after they REFUSED to return my key after Aaron MOVED OUT WITHOUT WARNING -- RETURNED using that key and left a TURD in my TOILET -- just to TERRORIZE ME!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/yelitza-lisa-galloway-wilmington-social.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/a-christian-tried-to-get-me-thrown-out.html


I'm not afraid of Aaron hanging out here again -- I now KNOW how to deal with THAT HOMOSEXUAL PROSTITUTE -- but EVERY TIME Rob makes up with Aaron, Aaron SCREWS ROB ROYAL and it will happen AGAIN!!!

Rob's Dad is FAR SMARTER about such things and knows I will ROCK THE MCKINNEY DRUG-TRAFFICKING BOAT until it SINKS -- if I see them here together.





>>> THE OTHER THING I WANT TO INCLUDE TODAY IS THE EMAIL I SENT MY BROTHER, EARLIER TODAY -- that AGAIN makes a BIBLICAL POINT that Christians MISS -- since Christians RARELY IF EVER actually READ THE BIBLE!!!


Mike with his family in front of the Kenan Center -- home to the William R. Kenan, Jr., Charitable Trust




>>> A note after our conversation of last night:


To mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com

Cc jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Hi Mike,


GREAT speaking with you last night -- and I was SURPRISED that you didn't know if Mom knew that Julie had had the abortion you paid for or not. I thought you would know -- and I'm afraid if I asked Mom about it that it would DESTROY her, so I never have.

I guess you STILL never read my blog, but had you in the last week, you'd know that abortion is not mentioned in the Bible -- except in Numbers in the Old Testament -- DEMANDING IT for any woman who gets pregnant by someone who is NOT her husband:

Just like Jesus never said a thing about Homosexuality, he never mentioned abortion, which has been with us since long before he lived. And in FACT the Old Testament DEMANDS ABORTION if a wife gets pregnant by someone not her husband:

19 And the priest shall cause her to swear, and shall say unto the woman: 'If no man have lain with thee, and if thou hast not gone aside to uncleanness, being under thy husband, be thou free from this water of bitterness that causeth the curse;
20 but if thou hast gone aside, being under thy husband, and if thou be defiled, and some man have lain with thee besides thy husband--
21 then the priest shall cause the woman to swear with the oath of cursing, and the priest shall say unto the woman--the LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to fall away, and thy belly to swell;
22 and this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, and make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to fall away'; and the woman shall say: 'Amen, Amen.'
23 And the priest shall write these curses in a scroll, and he shall blot them out into the water of bitterness. 24 And he shall make the woman drink the water of bitterness that causeth the curse; and the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her and become bitter.
— Numbers 5, JPS 1917.


In other words, an abortion will be induced -- if she is actually pregnant.


Mom is a ONE ISSUE voter -- against abortion and HATES everything about Trump except he wants to overturn Roe v. Wade. I would HATE to ask Julie what she thinks -- I think she's Catholic still only out of GUILT!!!

Anyway, God Rules and Christians will get their DUE for their HATRED OF GOD, soon enough.

Love,

Scott



>>> AND FOR THE RECORD:



Chad Wagner from next-door.


After THIS SHOCKING INCIDENT with Chad's GOD-HATING, TRUMP-CHRISTIAN MOTHER -- Chad gave me a HUGE SMILE and a 




See almost halfway down here: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/i-told-you-this-is-age-of-artist.html

10h
 

You and 36 others
11 Comments
4 Shares
Haha
Comment
Share

  • And the Archbishop of New Orleans had the altar BURNED!!!
    4
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 8h
  • The ways in which to praise God are Infinite.
    3
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 9h
  • "How's your faith these days father, HOW'S YOUR FAITH!!" ðŸ˜‚
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 9h
  • Well, I mean, I guess I'm thankful they were consenting adults!
    3
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 7h


Later this evening I will publish my List of 150 Political Contacts who GET EVERY BLOG POSTING EMAILED TO THEM -- so that ALL MY READERS know who they are!!!





.

No comments: