Wednesday, October 14, 2020

RP: Dueling Biden and Trump Town Halls Tomorrow Night at 8:00 / Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan Who Raised Us with Swastikas and Daily Beatings -- and Set Up the Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA Christian Drug Mafias with Pope John Paul II -- HUNG UP on Me Today -- When I Told Her the Following:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/dueling-biden-and-trump-town-halls.html



Ruth Anne Kenan flanked by me and my sister Julie, Christmas 2018.


>>> I FIRST SENT THIS OUT, THIS WAY:


Already sent secured server to Gene Merritt -- and Cape Fear Collective's secured server form DOES NOT WORK -- LOL!!!


To bill@cameronco.com bill@cameronco.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com, info@goodshepherdwilmington.org info@goodshepherdwilmington.org, tony.mcewen@wilmingtonnc.gov tony.mcewen@wilmingtonnc.gov, harper.peterson@ncleg.net harper.peterson@ncleg.net, contactgov@nc.gov contactgov@nc.gov, info@joshstein.org info@joshstein.org, contact@ncjustice.org contact@ncjustice.org, contact@gingrichproductions.com contact@gingrichproductions.com, contact@victory.donaldtrump.com contact@victory.donaldtrump.com, mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com, editorial@nytimes.com editorial@nytimes.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, sjconnolly@peopleofpraise.org sjconnolly@peopleofpraise.org, cm@liveoak.bank cm@liveoak.bank

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


7tsSpoaunsormeda
 
Shared with Public
Public
DUELING town halls tomorrow -- BOTH beginning at 8:00 -- and I blame NBC who scheduled theirs with Trump after ABC scheduled with Biden more than a week ago. I guess I'll take my laptop to the living room to watch one on TV and one on computer. I BET Trump's will be FAR MORE ENTERTAINING!!!


And DON'T FORGET that Lara (Yunaska) Trump is having her TEENSY-WEENSY, "DINKY-DORK" MAGA RALLY tonight in her HOME TOWN where she is having trouble filling the tiny venue -- HA!!!

1itS5poounhhsosred 
Shared with Public
Public
Lara (Yunaska) Trump to Hold Teeny-Weeny Campaign Rally -- Tomorrow -- in Wilmington, NC!!! The Venue is 1/4 the Size of the Seventh Day Adventist Church -- across Market Street -- How FAR the MIGHTY Have FALLEN!!!
THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Lara (Yunaska) Trump to Hold Teeny-Weeny Campaign Rally -- Tomorrow -- in Wilmington, NC!!! The Venue is 1/4 the Size of the Seventh Day Adventist Church -- across Market Street -- How FAR the MIGHTY Have FALLEN!!!
Like Christians, Trump supporters -- and Lara and Eric Trump have a BIG HOUSE on Wrightsville Beach, here -- Republicans are having THIS kind of day!!!:



>>> HERE IS THE NEWS ITEM THAT I FOUND LATE LAST NIGHT -- AND I COULD NOT SLEEP WELL -- AND TODAY WILL CONFRONT:

Who provided the funding in 2019 for the Cape Fear Collective, which will likely serve as the backbone “think tank” for the new private Community Foundation set up under the sale contract of NHRMC to Novant Health?

Kevin Maurer, the HEAD of Cape Fear Collective, is the CIA Agent who debriefed me in Puerto Vallarta in 2012 by phone when he headed City Desk of the Wilmington Star News and was in charge of protecting CIA Hard Drug Trafficking in Port Wilmington with my Kenan and the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families. 

Kevin wrote the CIA-approved story of Bin Laden's assassination (No Easy Day), so Osama could not prove in Court that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc., had planned 9/11 with the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal Families. I just got a big Letter about my Kenan Family's Crimes to all the Dem Senators on the Judiciary Committee -- and here is my last of MANY Letters I've sent to Mr. Maurer -- 2/3 the way down herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../memorial-day...
Memorial Day SURPRISES (think: CIA Agent Kevin Maurer), MOSTLY in the "Port City of Good & Evil" -- Wilmington, North Carolina!!!
THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Memorial Day SURPRISES (think: CIA Agent Kevin Maurer), MOSTLY in the "Port City of Good & Evil" -- Wilmington, North Carolina!!!
Memorial Day SURPRISES (think: CIA Agent Kevin Maurer), MOSTLY in the "Port City of Good & Evil" -- Wilmington, North Carolina!!!


>>> OPEN LETTER TO BILL CAMERON, KEVIN MAURER, KATRINA KNIGHT, TONY MCEWEN, GENE MERRITT, AND NC SEN. HARPER PETERSON:


Bill Cameron

bill@cameronco.com


Kevin Maurer

Kevin.Maurer@gmail.com


Katrina Knight

info@goodshepherdwilmington.org, 


Tony McEwen

tony.mcewen@wilmingtonnc.gov, 


Gene Merritt

https://www.nohospitalsale.com/contact-us


Sen. Harper Peterson

harper.peterson@ncleg.net


October 14, 2020


Dear Mr. Cameron,

I am writing addressing you, as you are wealthier than the others -- and intimately tied to my Ku Klux Klan and Swastika-loving Kenan Family. The others are included for various reasons, and I will also email this to many others -- and show them -- before emailing this to my List of 150 Political Contacts which can be viewed here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/my-current-list-of-150-email-contacts.html.

When I returned to Wilmington after my SECOND period of Political Exile in Mexico with Colin Powell's people's help -- May 2012 - June 2015 -- because D.A. Benjamin R. David made the illegal and unconstitutional deal with Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo that if I left North Carolina for a YEAR he would REVERSE the false CYBERSTALKING conviction he got of me for blogging about all the Hard-Drug Trafficking I witnessed in Lawyer David A. Nash's Costello's Gay Piano Bar then on Princess Street (it was unconstitutional to force me to go ANYWHERE before reversing that -- since Ben David ADMITTED he had had no evidence at all that I had ever committed any crimes), I learned from Wilmington residents, that KENAN is the most hated name and family here, followed by your Cameron Family -- and then the Trask Family.

And while I was in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Ben David -- via his one-time Legal Intern while he was prosecuting me in 2011 and 2012 -- Jeffrey Duncan, who then was a lawyer in Dalia Saper's Law Firm in Chicago, Daliah ALSO a major Talking Head on Fox News, with Jamie Lee Sutherland, then a Wells Fargo Advisors Exec in Chicago, falsely accused me of LIBEL -- for blogging about Jamie's BRAGGING to me several times of doing $24,000,000.00 per month on average Drug-Trafficking in Puerto Vallarta for his bank.

Wells Fargo Bank, Chicago was fined that same year, 2010, $200,000,000.00 for Drug-Money Laundering. Jamie did NOT care that I had also blogged about his seeing both Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel many times in his Man's Country Private Gay Bathhouse -- and here is something more about that:

https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html


Anyway, they never legally served me, tried me in absentia in Cook County Courts and LOOK what they gave Jamie, who had ONLY asked for $50,000.00 -- knowing I was all but homeless then and could not have afforded $500.00:


After I returned to Wilmington, and on MORE THAN ONE OCCASSION, Ben David -- while kidding around about he and I having sex together -- promised he would get this overturned -- but still has not done it.



Sheriff Ed McMahon also likes to kid with me about us having sex -- but Ed is actually STRAIGHT!!!

Something on Sheriff McMahon's Drug Trafficking: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/drug-trafficking-pastor-robert-campbell.html

Something on Sheriff McMahon's KU KLUX KLAN and NAZI PARTY (Donald Trump), support: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/sheriff-mcmahon-helped-plan-last-nights.html


Now, months ago, before I wrote this Letter to Kevin Maurer and Benjamin Schachtman -- I'd written several to Kevin -- and he's answered NONE of them -- because CIA Agents and others with TOP SECURITY CLEARANCES are not allowed to discuss either their past or current work: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/sheriff-mcmahon-helped-plan-last-nights.html

But let me address a few things about the others listed at the top of this Letter:

Katrina Knight is known for her org, The Good Shepherd Center, being -- at least while I was homeless here in 2011 and 2012 -- the LARGEST distributor of HEROIN in Wilmington. Her employees also shot two friends of my then roommate, the undocumented Ecuadorian David Escalante, in the face rather than pay them for the two weeks of landscaping they had done for people driving a Good Shepherd logoed van -- that also parked in front of my S. 8th Street apartment I briefly had and hacked my computer via wifi -- and the Good Shepherd had then a poster with my photo from Facebook, saying "SCOTT KENAN: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE".

Judge Richard Russell Davis LAUGHED Katrina Knight OUT OF COURT, when in June of 2019, she SUED ME trying to stop me blogging what she KNOWS IS TRUE -- and in fact, she STILL has not tried to prosecute me for LIBEL, since it is not lies.

Katrina WASTED an estimated $2,650.00 of DONATED MONEY to cover up her own crimes -- LOL!!!

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-good-shepherd-center-lost-265000.html


And then only one week later, Jennifer McCracken -- who had COMPLETELY CONNECTED Ed McMahon with her CIA brother who was also on the County Deputies -- to the Drug Mafia of Puerto Vallarta -- and AMAZINGLY, Republican Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther LAUGHED Jenny McCracken OUT OF COURT -- for the same reasons.

Judge McKee/Luther had previously violated my rights (unlike Judge Davis), and she has even travelled to IRELAND to attend major White Supremacy Meetings with some "national Republicans" -- as seen here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/evidence-against-judge-lindsey.html

Tony McEwen works INTIMATELY (not sexually, that I know of), with Closet-Case HOMO Mayor "Bill" Saffo -- who ADMITS his first hero was Sen. Jesse Helms -- whom my FATHER, William Scott Kenan (now deceased), claimed HE had put into the US Senate. Saffo works with his Uncle in New York City who RUNS the Saffo Drug Mafia, as well as his St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, running HARD DRUGS.

This is NO SECRET to anyone living for any time here in Wilmington!!!


I first ran into Tony in Costco, and later corresponded with him. Tony is a GOD-HATING EPISCOPALIAN -- the Episcopal Church only recently having gone through these things:

https://thesewaneepurple.org/2018/10/15/sewanee-community-reacts-to-removal-of-confederacy-seal-from-window-in-all-saints-chapel/


And it took until September 8, 2020 -- THIS YEAR -- for the Episcopal Church to DISAVOW THE CONFEDERACY!!!

https://new.sewanee.edu/news/university-takes-next-step-toward-equality-and-diversity/statement-by-the-board-of-regents/


>>> WHOOPS!!! @ 9:26 PM, I realized that Tony McEwen is ACTUALLY Presbyterian -- and is a member of the SAME CONGREGATION as Bill CameronSt. Andrews-Covenant Presbyterian Church -- https://www.sacpc.org/.



Well what I said about the Episcopal and Presbyterian Churches REMAINS TRUE (I've been a member in BOTH DENOMINATIONS, so I know).


* * *

And nearly EVERY HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKER I met in Mexico was associated with the Episcopal Church USA, Exxon-Mobil, the CIA, and the Hillary Clinton State Department.

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/08/tony-mcewen-tonymcewen-assistantto-city.html


I don't know Gene Merritt of "Save Our Hospital" -- but DO KNOW he should get a copy of this.

And while I DO KNOW Sen. Harper Peterson, I have NO BEEF with HIM.


The Board that made decisions about the sale of NHRMC Hospital is PACKED with CHRISTIAN HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS -- like Julia Olson-Boseman and Jonathan Barfield -- Barfield claiming to be Assistant Pastor at New Beginning Christian Church that Sheriff McMahon ADMITTED TO ME is his biggest Christian Church Partner in Drug Trafficking -- when he introduced me to Pastor Robert Campbell in fall 2015.

Pastor Campbell and "Bishop" Tony McGhee -- who BOTH sit on the decision board are distinguished in having BUSINESS EDUCATION -- but virtually NO EDUCATION in Christian Theology!!!

Christians in Wilmington ONLY WORSHIP MONEY and TOTALLY believe in THIS:



Bill Cameron, YOU KNOW that your own Presbyterian Church led the 1898 Wilmington Coup d'Etat from First Presbyterian by my relative William Rand Kenan, Sr. -- killing blacks for JESUS CHRIST -- and TODAY, that same congregation LEADS MUCH of Wilmington's Hard-Drug Trafficking under devout members D.A. Ben David, Lawyer David A. Nash, and Judges Lindsey McKee Luther and Jeffrey Noecker.

NO WONDER the Live Oak Bank that you sit on the Board of gave CIA Agent Kevin Maurer the GRANT to bring Cape Fear Collective into being -- and I see NOWHERE on their extensive website that Kevin runs it -- shown PROMINENTLY the last time I checked. Today they NO LONGER DISCLOSE that CIA Agent Maurer RUNS IT!!!

https://capefearcollective.org/


Now, I will dump MORE INFORMATION on all of these people's CRIMES if I must, but currently, I am BUSY feeding Sen. Dianne Feinstein and all of the Dems on the Senate Judiciary Committee info on KENAN FAMILY CRIMES and CHRISTIAN HYPOCRICY:



And BELIEVE IT OR NOT -- after working for at least TEN YEARS on my cousin Thomas S. Kenan III -- I got him to RECENTLY donate $2,500.00 to the NC Justice Center!!!







.

No comments: