Sunday, October 18, 2020

RP: Open Letter to William Cameron (and Cameron Family Members), of Cameron Management and Live Oak Bank:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/open-letter-to-william-cameron-and.html



Again, today, we begin with a THING OF BEAUTYa living Oak Tree!!!



And something guaranteed to drive your family NUTS -- if you brave celebrating Thanksgiving TOGETHER this year.




>>> THIS OPEN LETTER WAS FIRST SENT TO THE FOLLOWING -- and as USUAL, only the Wilmington Star News BLOCKED IT -- LOL!!!


Mr. Bill Cameron: Please respond to this at your earliest convenience -- or INCONVENIENCE:


To bill@cameronco.com bill@cameronco.com, scs@cameronco.com scs@cameronco.com, hill@cameronco.com hill@cameronco.com, bcameroniv@cameronco.com bcameroniv@cameronco.com, bryan@cameronco.com bryan@cameronco.com

Cc kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com, harper.peterson@ncleg.net harper.peterson@ncleg.net, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, jamie.p@localvoicemedia.com jamie.p@localvoicemedia.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, newsroom@wwaytv3.com newsroom@wwaytv3.com, newsroom@wect.com newsroom@wect.com, jbarfield@nhcgov.com jbarfield@nhcgov.com, joboseman@nhcgov.com joboseman@nhcgov.com, rzapple@nhcgov.com rzapple@nhcgov.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com





Bill Cameron -- and his Founding Partner who is MARRIED to a CameronScott Sullivan:





William Cameron, Co-Founder

bill@cameronco.com


Scott Sullivan, Co-Founder

scs@cameronco.com


Hill Rogers, Broker-in-Charge

hill@cameronco.com


October 18, 2020


Dear Mr. Bill Cameron,


First of all, WHAT kind of Company Culture do you have for the two Co-Founders to look like they have JESUS STATUES up their ARSES??? I was very happy to see the sort-of-smiling Hill Rogers -- whom I PROBABLY had a CRUSH on, when I was a DEVOTED MEMBER of First Presbyterian the second half of 2011!!!


What Straight Woman or Gay Man WOULDN'T want to include Hill Rogers!!!


Now, it seems that all of your top people have degrees from UNC Chapel Hill or Elon University, and they all seem to be Presbyterians. My sister Jane Ann Kenan lived in Cameron Hall her freshman year at Chapel Hill (1971-1972), so I THANK YOU for THAT!!!

And the REASON I even checked out First Presbyterian -- that congregation because my wealthy relatives totally endowed it -- but the Denomination, was because years ago, while I visited Liberty Hall in Kenansville, NC, the woman who gave me the tour, allowed me to leaf through 300-year-old books on Presbyterian Thought (I'd just washed my hands so no lanolin), and it was IDENTICAL to Science of Mind/Metaphysics -- with just a THIN VENEER of Christianity.

Pastor Ernest Trice Thompson and I had many discussions in his office, and he said that HE, TOO, was not certain Jesus was the literal "Son of God", so I didn't have to believe that to be accepted as a Member, which I was.

Ernie BRAGGED TO ME how he had chased a retired Army Full Colonel and his wife OFF when they wanted to join First Prez -- because they were BLACK (and I had befriended them, so I was PERSONALLY upset), by telling them he SUPPORTED GAY MARRIAGE -- and SOON that congregation CHASED ERNIE OFF for his support of THAT!!!

Ernie was SO HONEST (if a White Supremacist), that he told me he WANTED to have sex with me, but could NOT -- because of his vows to his wife. And of course there are MANY GAYS in that congregation, beginning with District Attorney Benjamin R. David (who recently served as a Deacon and then Elder), SUPER Hard-Drug Trafficking Lawyer David A. Nash (whose offices are next-door and who with Ben David FALSELY charged and convicted me of Cyberstalking in 2011 -- and then had to ERASE THAT).

I had blogged about Mr. Nash's HUGE Drug-Trafficking I'd witnessed in his Costello's Gay Piano Bar on Princess Street, then -- and I'd even gone home twice to Oak Island with the semi-retarded Black Guy who often TOPPED David Nash, so I KNOW what he likes -- LOL!!!



David A. Nash (do ALL Presbyterians look like they have POKERS UP THEIR ASSES???)https://www.hoguehill.com/attorneys/david-a-nash/



I never COULD sue Mr. Nash -- or anyone else who illegally screwed me -- because as Lawyer Bruce A. Mason explained to me, my wealthy Kenan relatives FORBADE any lawyer to represent me this side of at least Charlotte, and I'd PROBABLY have to go to Asheville to find a lawyer who would work for me.

This was CONFIRMED by the Admin to my second cousin Lawyer Robert "Bobby" C. Kenan, Jr., who practices in Burgaw, NC.

And David Nash's PARTNER in Costello's Bar was John Stike, DDS, who made his fortune in Property Development -- and in about 1984 BORDERLINE RAPED ME, when his younger boyfriend picked me up in David's gay bar on Market Street then, got naked with me, disappeared -- and John Stike came in buck naked and FORCED HIS DORK into my butt without saying a WORD -- and without reasonable lubrication -- and I walked FUNNY for a few days!!!


John Stike is NOW Deacon at First Prez -- despite my having written them about his SEX CRIME AGAINST ME!!!





Judge Robin Wickes Robinson is now an ELDER at First Presbyterian -- the YIN in their YANG (or vice-versa) -- that keeps that Church from falling into the PITS OF HELL!!!




Judge Robinson is who WELCOMED ME BACK TO WILMINGTON in 2015 -- to continue EXPOSING THE CRIMES of my Kenan Family.

So we've established that the Presbyterian Church -- in Wilmington, NC, I won't "pass judgment" on the ENTIRE DENOMINATION -- is FAR MORE EVIL than my native Roman Catholic Church -- the congregants when I was a member there, called this ROOSTER Wake-Up Call of the Reformation"The SIX-FOOT KENAN COCK" -- which even at 6' 11"I can't live up to!!!




But let me now get to my REAL POINT


You and your Live Oak Bank (every email address there BLOCKS ME), consciously chose to FUND CIA Agent Kevin Maurer to form Cape Fear Collective -- https://capefearcollective.org/ -- to STEAL BACK -- largely for CAMERONS -- the $1.2 BILLION SLUSH FUND in the sale of NHRMC Hospital System.

And without my speculating further, please explain to me and ALL OF NEW HANOVER COUNTY (I'll publish your reply un-edited on my blog like this is being published on blog)WHAT ON EARTH you were THINKING/PLANNING???


Thank you for your PROMPT REPLY!!!


Scott David Kenan

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX










.

No comments: