Sunday, October 11, 2020

RP: Open Letter to Dianne Feinstein Concerning Amy Coney Barrett's HYPOCRICY Since the Bible DEMANDS ABORTION in Certain Cases -- and Also about My Kenan Family Running Hard Drugs with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/open-letter-to-diane-feinstein.html



Senators Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris



>>> FIRST I SENT THIS TO THESE ADDITIONAL CONTACTS:


URGENT from a non-Californian re: my Kenan Family that put Trump into office and Amy Coney Barrett to destroy Roe v. Wade:


To senator@feinstein.senate.gov senator@feinstein.senate.gov

Cc mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial@nytimes.com editorial@nytimes.com, rachel@msnbc.com rachel@msnbc.com, editor@frumforum.com editor@frumforum.com, editbd@nytimes.com editbd@nytimes.com, contact@gingrichproductions.com contact@gingrichproductions.com, contact@ncjustice.org contact@ncjustice.org, contactgov@nc.gov contactgov@nc.gov, contact@victory.donaldtrump.com contact@victory.donaldtrump.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, bojones@verizon.net bojones@verizon.net, msannielove@gmail.com msannielove@gmail.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


>>> AT 5:28 PM, I finished sending this to EVERY Democratic Senator on the Judiciary Committee -- including Kamala Harris, but NOT Richard Blumenthal, who takes messages ONLY from constituents -- and I got Received Receipts from ALL OF THEM.



Then I sent it the same way to Lindsey Graham and NC's own Thom Tillis -- and got Received Receipts from them as well!!!:

* * *


Senator Dianne Feinstein

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/e-mail-me


October 11, 2020


Dear Senator Feinstein,


My name is Scott David Kenan and I live in Wilmington, North Carolina -- but from the mid-1990s through the mid-aughts, I mostly dated guys in California, because I lived in Atlanta and flying was so CHEAP!!!

You likely know my last name from my wealthy relatives who co-founded UNC and have controlled Standard Oil, now Exxon-Mobil and Rex Tillerson, since 1913 when Henry Morrison Flagler left his entire estate to Mary Lily Kenan. Vladimir Putin is my Kenan Family's best friend and Rachel Maddow (one of my contacts), found the contract that Tillerson and Putin signed as soon as Trump won the election -- for Kenans to use our XOM financed by Kenan-controlled Bank of America to develop Russia's vast Oil Reserves -- as soon as Trump can ditch Obama's Russian Sanctions -- and that was why Trump nominated Tillerson to Sect. of State -- BEFORE MEETING HIM!!!

I should probably disclose that I am as Progressive as I can be -- and supported Bernie Sanders in this and the last Presidential Election. It is no secret here in North Carolina that Bill and Hillary Clinton traffic Hard Drugs with the Christian CIA, my Kenan Family, the Bushes, etc., and my parents were first identified to me as America's TOP Roman Catholic NAZIS -- in 1990, by two top Jewish Business Leaders I knew in Atlanta. 

Many of my friends have seen Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in Chicago's Man's Country gay Bathhouse back when O was an Illinois State Senator -- and Putin has a tape of THAT -- as well as Trump's "Pee Tape" -- how the Republicans BLACKMAILED Obama into supporting CIA DRUG TRAFFICKING and the Oil Industry. 

And my friend Imran Anwar, Father of the Internet in Pakistan, told me in 2010 that he had been a Talking Head on BOTH Fox News and their sister network, CNN, for years on either side of that and that EVERYONE at both those networks knew that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc., had PLANNED IT with the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal Families -- KNEW THAT WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/imran-anwar-has-been-proven-correct.html


Only their CHRISTIAN FAITH made them tell the American people all of those lies. You MUST know this, since you have TOP SECURITY CLEARANCES, no??? I never stole any secrets, but got them from my family's words and actions and those of the CIA/Exxon/Hillary Clinton State Department Drug Mafias that held me hostage five times near Puerto Vallarta in 2010, including two sons of El Chapo Guzman as well as the son of the CIA's largest Cocaine exporter to the USA from Colombia, whose Mexican Godfather had placed the BOMB in the Chunnel from England to France and in 2010, it was discovered BEFORE the CIA could detonate it to have another FAKE 9/11!!!

I first blogged about my parents being America's TOP NAZIS in early 2010, and Jonathan Reiner (first cousin to Rob, whom I have worked with, recently), made me an "Honorary Jew" -- and my good friend Army Col. Dorothy Newman, retired Chief Protocol Officer to Sect. of State Colin Powell had to get me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico -- because my parents and siblings tried to commit me five times in one month, and planned to with help of the CIA and Republican Party of Georgia MURDER ME, since they could not commit me. 

And today, I work directly with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', whom I had two meetings with at the 2015 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival. I have been debriefed about Kenan Family/Exxon Hard Drug Trafficking many times by top Officers of the US and Mexican Army and Marines. I'm connected to several past Presidents of Mexico, dealt with three Governors of Mexican States, knew all of JFK's sisters and their husbands, but Jackie Kennedy Onassis, best. The Reagans had me to the White House in late 1981, as documented here: https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-8-gauntlet-and-honors.html

Also, as you must know, Joe Biden is in Exxon-Mobil's pocket and keeps proclaiming he LOVES FRACKING!!! If I hear that from him one more time, I might not vote for him -- although I could NEVER vote for TRUMP (or ANY Republican). In Wilmington, all the Democrats I know HATE Joe Biden and his corruptions by campaign money from Corporations -- and are getting SICK of Joe's pandering to my Kenan Family -- who landed here in the 1730s.

My most important point is that Amy Coney Barrett claims to be AGAINST ABORTION -- as do many ignorant "Christians" -- there are good ones, too -- claiming the Bible as their reason. Now the Bible is as full of crap as it is of wisdom, and Abortion is not mentioned in it ANYWHERE, but in Numbers 5:11-31 -- the ONLY mention of such things -- it is COMMANDED that if a woman gets pregnant by someone other than her husband, he must take her to the Jewish Priest for a potion of "bitter herbs" that will cause her to MISCARRY -- the definition of ABORTION!!!


So in your hearing, tomorrow, please be CERTAIN to ask Ms. Barrett about this -- and DEMAND TO KNOW how a lawyerly, judicial mind can possibly be considered COMPETENT if that person claims the Bible is against Abortion!!!


Be prepared for spit-balls and other Christian attacks when you reveal this -- HA!!! Everyone IS being COVID-tested before allowed to enter the Senate Chamber, no???

Now, with your TOP Security Clearances you HAVE TO KNOW what I am about to report -- UNLESS the US Government LIES to Democratic Senators as Policy. I can ASSURE YOU that my NC Senators Thom Tillis and Richard Burr know every DETAIL of this as they are totally owned by my Kenan Family. You should read the SCATHING LETTERS I have sent them both and published on my Political Blog as well: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com.

JUST NOW, I got a message from Facebook -- Putin's BEST FRIEND -- that someone has again tried to steal my account. Since 2015, Facebook has kicked me off TWENTY-SIX TIMES for a month for criticizing Christianity -- and ONCE for a link to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams for being FAKE NEWS -- LOL!!!

Anyway, I worked for twenty years, 1990 - 2010, selling ad space (commission only), in the Yearbooks of all the US Service Academies, War Colleges, and Maritime Academies, legitimately -- until I discovered that my employer, Patrick Lee Stansbury and his Exec. V.P. Michael Massicott (with Lee E. Gosney, Jr. travelling the East Coast making the deals with Christian Clergy and Politicians of BOTH Parties), distributing all of the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB where we had three advertising contracts.

Patrick Stansbury owns Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, Georgia.

When I discovered this in early 2010, Patrick FIRED ME and immediately began the series of Commitment Attempts with my family.

And ADDITIONALLY, my best friend in the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, which I belonged to in 2010 and later, 2013 - 2015, Stanley Winborne III, whose family had controlled the Atlantic Coast Line railroad, HQ'ed in Wilmington for most of its life, told me his SON, Stan Winborne IV, was then second in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan and in charge of getting all the Heroin loaded onto Air Force planes for shipment to the USA.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


When US Special Forces debriefed me here in Wilmington, NC shortly after I returned from my SECOND period of Political Exile in June, 2015 -- the evening of July 4, 2015 -- they CONFIRMED that the person in Stan's position actually does that.

My parents, William Scott Kenan (deceased since 2014), and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now 97 and living unassisted in Raleigh, NC, actually set up the Christian Drug Mafias of both Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA. Dad claimed HE was the biggest force putting NC Sen. Jesse Helms into office, and Dad worked directly with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman both places. I knew Ehrlichman well because he had two Pentagon Publishing employees take me to his Atlanta Condo in the very early 1990s -- he wanting to meet the son of America's TOP NAZIS.

Mom got her orders from Pope John Paul II, whom she had one-on-ones with in Rome at least twice -- and my parents' best friends (most of whom I also know), included Coach Lou Holtz -- who lived across Larwell Drive from us in Columbus, OH in 1968 and '69 and he and his wife Beth were my parents' best friends -- we still using the china with Swastikas on them -- and getting daily beatings.

Mom conveyed Pope Francis's orders to shut down and reopen Obama's Government in 2013, via Coach Holtz and his top co-strategist, John Boehner -- but as you know, later declaring there are "too many NAZIS" in Congress, Boehner SPLIT with Holtz and now lobbies to Legalize Marijuana.

All of this has been published on my blog many times and so you can find specifics by googling "Scott Kenan" followed by any other name or concept to see what I have reported on it.

Of course we have to get through the election before we can tackle separating the US Government (both Parties), from Hard Drug Trafficking with the Christian Churches.

I am going to send this to every Democratic Senator on the Judiciary Committee (the ones who don't make contacting them difficult), then email it out to selected Press, so that EVERYONE KNOWS YOU GOT THIS. I don't mean to be insulting, but the BEST thing Ronald Reagan ever said is, "Trust -- but VERIFY!!!"

I will publish it here on my blog: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/open-letter-to-diane-feinstein.html -- and then after showing who-all else I've sent it to, I will email it to my List of 150 Political Contacts -- which I just refreshed and published last night, here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/my-current-list-of-150-email-contacts.html

Your actions tomorrow will be your response to me.

All Best,

Scott D. Kenan

Cell: (910) 200 - XXXX





.

No comments: