Tuesday, April 2, 2019

RP: Friday, I Checked into New Hanover Regional Medical Center for a Cardiac Catheterization -- and ALL HELL Broke Loose (but I Left Today -- Tuesday -- with a Pacemaker, Two Stents, and New Drugs) -- FAR BETTER Than Two Months Ago, When after a Colonoscopy, I Awoke from an Incomplete Colonoscopy -- Committed to the NUT-HOUSE (by Dr. Frederick Opper on HEARSAY of Christian White Women in His Office) -- LOL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/04/friday-i-checked-into-new-hanover.html



Yes, in my youth in the 1960s, I was called the "Jolly Green Giant""Lurch", and even "Quasimodo" -- but believe it or not, I really DO stand for GOODNESS. And as I have blogged several times, the reason I returned from Political Exile in Mexico by Col. Dorothy "Dottie" Newman's help to Wilmington, North Carolina, was to EXPOSE the Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy of my distant Kenan Family associated with Chapel Hill -- that put Donald Trump into the US Presidency -- after they had put Enrique Pena Nieto into the Mexican Presidency.


I was never a part of that, but I knew TOO MUCH about the HISTORY of it -- and therefore I was TOO DANGEROUS to the wealthy Kenans, the Bushes, the Cheneys, the Clintons, Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, and OTHER Kenan Companies (to say nothing of the ENTIRE Republican Party), and "Clinton Democrats". 

Having no job, and Wilmington District Attorney Benjamin R. David, with Fox News Talking Head Daliah Saper of Chicago and Jamie Lee Sutherland, then of Wells Fargo Advisors in Chicago had STOLEN copyright to my book via FRAUD and a Trial-in Absentia:




Scott Rudin and the producers of all the Harry Potter films had looked to buy film rights to my book -- but that STOPPED THAT (and at least a million dollars income), I had been stripped of all my accumulated wealth by Drug Mafia, and Wilmington Democratic NC State Senator Deb Butler's Republican Drug-Trafficking pal Jonathan Deputy, not only was spreading that I am a child molester, had never even MET Tennessee Williams -- and that he would steal copyright to ANY OTHER THING I tried to publish like his friend Ben David had -- and even COMMITTED ME ON LIES in March 2018 -- I decided I REALLY had the knowledge and FEARLESSNESS to expose my family's crimes -- and a MORAL and PATRIOTIC DUTY to do so -- and what the hell ELSE was the Christian Establishment of Wilmington going to allow me to do???

Before going further, I met so many GREAT CHRISTIANS while in the hospital -- and before then too -- but I didn't meet a SINGLE PERSON on staff or others who DON'T know that my Kenan Family with the Clintons and most Republicans (and nearly EVERY Politician in the Lower Cape Fear) run all the HARD-Drugs -- and White Supremacy -- the past several days, so I MUST stop referring to Christians as the Criminals -- although nearly ALL criminals around here claim to be so DEVOUT in their devotion to Jesus!!!



So, I will have to come up with another name for these FAKERS!!!



>>> BEFORE THE DETAILS OF MY HOSPITAL VISIT -- A FEW OTHER THINGS: 

1. Most importantly, I had great discussions with my mother and brother Mike while in hospital. I'm afraid I took my Nicotine Withdrawal out on my sister Jane -- and my younger sister Julie was SMART ENOUGH not to call me while in withdrawal -- which continues, after the WORST of it is over.

2. Blog hits were down only a little -- despite my not blogging Friday - Monday -- and the TOP HIT postings were these:


http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/complaint-just-filed-against-wilmington.html (and this was delivered to NC STATE BAR'S offices on Friday).



3. 

Chair of North Carolina GOP, others indicted on federal bribery and corruption charges

By Matthew Hilk, CNN

Updated 2:52 PM ET, Tue April 2, 2019

In this June 3, 2017 file photo North Carolina Republican Party Chairman Robin Hayes speaks during the North Carolina Republican Party State Convention at the Wilmington Convention Center in Wilmington, N.C.

In this June 3, 2017 file photo North Carolina Republican Party 
Chairman Robin Hayes speaks during the North Carolina Republican Party State 
Convention at the Wilmington Convention Center in Wilmington, N.C.























continuing . . . https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/02/politics/north-carolina-republicans-robin-hayes/index.html


So, I checked in at the hospital first thing Friday morning, and the Cardiac Catheterization went well -- but a few hours later, a nurse BURST into my room hysterical because my heart had stopped beating several timesonce for eight seconds. My OWN experience was like I'd had many, many times since at least 2002 -- like a "rush" from smoking a lot of marijuana in college, I'd approached unconsciousness, but NOT ever lost it-- and then life resumed as "normal".

I thought she had gone NUTSsince it was not out of MY ordinary, but the staff began running all around checking all my vitals, etc., and soon I was PURGED of Metopolol in my blood system by an I.V. injection that made me RETCH LIKE CRAZY -- its side-effect -- for about ten minutes -- then they sped me down to the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit, nine floors below -- and AGAIN purged me the same way.


Afterward, I felt GREAT!!!


I had NEVER told a soul of these spells -- common to me -- for YEARS -- afraid someone would use them as an EXCUSE to Commit me to the Nut-House, as I had been falsely committed so many times before. After the first half year or so, since they were fairly infrequent and not repeating with greater intensity, I figured they could NOT be from a tumor or brain cancer, but something else "weird about me"!!!


It was determined that I needed a pacemaker -- and I was THRILLED -- because I knew that would FREE ME from the PRISON of these MYSTERIOUS SPELLS -- for GOOD!!!


And it HAS.


There was so much more I would like to report (but am still tired from it all), and THAT is about how UNIFORMLY COMPETENT, CARING, and best of all FUN, the staff was. True, that the first day I had a couple of nicotine-withdrawal outbursts, but, they seemed to understand that, too.


And I had at least two dozen conversations on Politics and/or Spirituality -- all of us seeming to connect -- and of course they knew ALL ABOUT my Kenan Family's (and others) crimes, many LOVED and were very familiar with Tennessee Williams's plays, and my stories of partying with Politicians and Celebrities back when I worked for Tenn were a hit -- my adventures with top Military and those while held hostage in Puerto Vallarta by Drug Mafia several times. Stories of Old Wilmington and the specific crimes of Specific Current Wilmington Politicians -- and a few Christian Clergy.

I was having so much fun I told one woman I felt like a "walking exclamation point!!!" -- but of course, I was forced-prone.


Anyway, I can now say from significant experience that BOTH the New Hanover Regional Medical Center and the New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital are TOP DRAWER -- and Wilmingtonians should be both GLAD and PROUD to have them here!!!











.

No comments: