Tuesday, April 9, 2019

RP: Sex Tips for Humans and Bonobos / My Roommate "Kennedy" MOVES ON / No More "MR. NICE GUY" from Scott Kenan -- Time to Be HONEST about NAZI-TRAITOROUS CHRISTIANITY!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/04/sex-tips-for-humans-and-bonobos.html



I got this off Facebook this morning -- and Leviticus was apparently written NOT FOR JEWS -- but for Southern/Confederate CHRISTIANS!!!



Mother/Son SEX TRYSTS are TABOO -- but Father/Daughter SEX IS COOL!!!


I actually TRIED dating "a final woman" my sophomore year at Denison University -- she a freshman from Louisville, Kentucky -- whose prominent father had raped her repeatedly (and in fact, she was TOO TIGHT for me to enter -- no matter WHAT what we tried -- including doing it on LSD).


Jon Jacobs The only sexual taboo among the Bonobos is between adult sons with their mothers. This suggests that the proscription was around before the Bible was written.
1

  • Cliff Hankin or, monkeys 
    2
  • wrote the Bible.



Two male Bonobos (our closest DNA relatives), amusing each other.



Female Bonobos SERIOUSLY INFLATE their Labia while in FULL ESTRUS!!!


Well, "Kennedy" had not slept in my apartment Friday, Saturday, or Sunday nights -- and was INSULTED that I expected him to pay HALF NORMAL RENT ($50.00), for his final week on a TRIAL BASIS, which was to begin Monday (yesterday). He claimed that I just had to wait until NEXT MONDAY, his bi-weekly payday. 


Of course THAT would mean that he would need to pay $250.00 (paying two $100.00 weeks at once to cover until the next payday -- plus back-rent), next Monday -- and on his LAST PAYDAY, he didn't even think he should pay me $50.00 for ONE WEEK, DISCOUNTED!!! In fact he'd spent so much money on "herb and its derivatives" -- that he had to pay me off with $30.00 worth of "goods" -- and a Twenty -- and THAT LEFT HIM BROKE on payday -- so, so much for THAT PAYDAY!!! 

I did not want to THINK of the NIGHTMARE getting rent out of Kennedy would be.


Also, he's 22 years old, has a three-year-old daughter he is not allowed to contact (or her mother), and his current girlfriend is pregnant with his childNO MONEYS set aside to SUPPORT HIS OFFSPRING or their MOTHERS!!!
 




Big Southern White Christian-Trash Family -- that reminds me of my Kenan Cousins living in Rocky Point, NC -- about fifteen miles away from here.



Gail Johnston (on left, then clockwise), Judy Whitney, Cherrie Pridgen, and Janice Ludwig -- all daughters of my Aunt Doris (Kenan) Russ and Wilbur Russ (who had to get married at age 15), all live in Rocky Point -- except Cherrie, who lives in Wilmington and managed JC Penney's HAIR HOUSE.


Pretty much they have distinguished themselves as ALL being HUGE ALLIES of Thom Goolsby and Donald Trump, and having OFFSPRING (not this generation, but their descendants), who all receive Government Assistance (Disability, Medicaid, Food Stamps, etc.). MANY OF THEM had become addicted to street drugs like Meth, CRACK, and Heroin, and at least one of Judy's grandsons died of an overdose:


They are ALL DEVOUT SOUTHERN BAPTISTS!!!




And it TURNED OUT that Kennedy has been sleeping at his girlfriend's apartment in Rocky Point with ALL THOSE KINDRED CHRISTIANS!!! And this PREGNANT YOUNG WOMAN works TWO JOBS and owns a NICE SUV and always pays her bills!!!

So last night, Kennedy moved most of his goods and ALL of his Herb to her place -- and will complete that TODAY!!! AND he and I BOTH have not smoked TOBACCO for over a week now!!!


And there are NO BAD FEELINGS!!!



HOWEVER, I DID finally feel I could replace my one too-worn tire with a new used-tire (for $32.00), and without the RENT MONEY from Kennedy, one of my smaller ANNUAL charges hit my account last night and was DENIED due to NSF!!! 


I can pay it when I get funds from family on Thursday.


And as I get USED TO having a VACUUM in my HEAD due to lack of nicotine, I will RESUME filing Complaints to the North Carolina State Bar on FIVE District Court Judges and a few other Lawyers as well. See for details on that: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/04/the-north-carolina-state-bar-sent-me.html 


ALSO, since I seem to be getting LOTS MORE SUPPORT from those NOT NOW in elected positions, but VERY CONCERNED about Wilmington's FUTURE, I will BEGIN attending meetings of City Council, County Commissioners, etc.

Perhaps it will all come to thissoon:


Image may contain: 1 person
Michael Soffe
Forget the yellow vests demonstrating around parliament. Here in Spain we have the yellow hats (firemen) demonstrating for a pay rise!






.

No comments: