Friday, April 19, 2019

RP: Letter to John Eastman -- Last Lawyer to Tennessee Williams and First Brother-in-Law to Paul McCartney (CIA and Episcopal Church Operative as well):


John Eastman and his sister Linda (Eastman) McCartney, when I knew John in 1981 - 82.



John Eastman on far right with his wife, and his client Paul McCartney with HIS second wife -- the shark/niece of Barbara Walters -- on stage in 2011.


In 2011, AFTER NAZI/Christian Betsy DeVos (sister of NAZI/Catholic Erik Prince) donated $22.5 Million to the Kennedy Center Honors (their LARGEST donation ever), Paul McCartney was awarded by the Kennedy Center!!!





President Barack Obama was THRILLED!!!


Oprah Winfrey, Paul McCartney, and the Obamas at the 2011 Kennedy Center Honors -- and this MAKES SENSE FINALLY after I saw what came out in the Mueller Report about Obama GIVING INTO Vladimir Putin time and time again (although Donald Trump is now WORSE)!!!







The CIA (or other hackers), are CORRUPTING my computer as I write this, but I leave these things for Readers to contemplate -- while I write John Eastman -- and I will post that Letter after sending it.





John Eastman
Eastman and Eastman, Attorneys
39 W 54th St
New York, NY 10019

April 19, 2019 (“Good Friday”)

Dear John,

Funny, that I know you well enough to address you in the familiar, I having been Tennessee Williams’s last assistant who was 6’ 11” – and still am, at 67. I’ve lost only about 1/8 inch so far. I remember well visiting your offices with Tennessee in 1981 and 82 – and seeing all the photos on the wall of your sister Linda and her husband Paul McCartney, wondering if I’d be LUCKY ENOUGH to meet them and perhaps other Beatles too!!! I documented this in my memoir in this chapter: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-4-birthday-party.html.

I was surprised to find that a young woman – extremely pleasant, even when I indicted what I have to write to you is not ALL pleasant – manned your law office this morning and gave me the email address to send this to you. I will also drop a hard copy to you in US Mail, and copy a few others, including several Tennessee Williams scholars, the Rector of St. Paul’s Episcopal here in Wilmington, NC, as well as the Episcopal Church’s Head Counsel, Mr. Douglas K. Anning (via secured server), Yoko Ono’s Press Agent, Peter Spreyregen (your step-brother and your HUGE adversary, whom I just learned of today, https://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/27/nyregion/27eastman.html – by leaving a message on his voicemail, which I have found), ACE Wilmington Star News Reporter and CIA Agent Kevin Maurer, who interviewed me by phone for the CIA right before his book on the murder of Osama bin Laden, No Easy Day, was published -- while I was in Political Exile in Mexico in 2012 – and YES, Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. of 14 W. 95th Street, Apt. 5, Manhattan, whom I NOW have reason to believe that YOU supplied with the $65,000.00 Joseph PAID ME while TRYING to get me KILLED, late 2011 – mid 2017 – and was ALSO supporting several major DRUG TRAFFICKERS here in Wilmington as well.

Joseph worked while in communication with my sister Jane and CLAIMS to have been also in touch with my brother Mike – the only sibling I remain ESTRANGED FROM TODAY.

FINALLY, I understand why New York City Social Services who said they DEFINITELY would seriously look into how Joseph was DUPED into giving Haston Lavern Caulder II (my roommate for half a year here in Wilmington, called “Shake”), over $7,200.00 in one month – but they did NOT do that, and left Joseph alone. ONLY someone as powerful as you and your Christian CIA NAZI-BOTS could have done THAT!!!

I was just interrupted by a 50-minute power outage – after suffering a WATER OUTAGE for 17 hours yesterday – the communications from Wilmington, NC water company and Duke/Progress Power were INSANE, with some dates that made no sense (saying Friday, today, is April 24, which is NOT a Friday this April, etc.) – because the DRUG MAFIA is so embedded in Wilmington, NC Government, Christian Churches and even Utilities that they CANNOT FUNCTION RIGHT anymore.

As YOU must know, my parents, William Scott Kenan (now deceased), and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan now 96 and in Raleigh SET UP the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta, GA – but Mom is now retired and even LOVES PETE BUTTIGIEG, the BEST Christian Politician today (a devout Episcopalian).

Well, I PROMISED Rector Dena Whalen of St. Paul’s Episcopal here in Wilmington that I would contact YOU and the new President of Harvard University Lawrence Bacow, to try to get a PEACE TREATY together so we can STOP THIS WORSHIPING of SWASTIKAS and FAKE “Jesus Christ” – and GET BACK to the US CONSTITUTION.

This will involve making some kind of financial settlement with me – preferably from funds from Tennessee Williams’s Estate now called the Walter Dakin Fund at Sewanee – worth at least $2/3 Billion now. As YOU know better than anyone else, the PROCEEDS from Tenn’s copyrights, etc., were stipulated to after taking care of Rose Williams, be granted to EXPERIMENTAL WRITERS, and I have lost EVERYTHING (but my life and sanity), in service to God, Country, and HEALING MY NAZI KENAN FAMILY.

And my blog – where this will be posted before I email it to my 100 Political Contacts: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/04/letter-to-john-eastman-last-lawyer-to.html, -- has now gotten 1.5 Million Registered Hits, but I have NOT made a PENNY off it, nor have I made a cent off my memoir since Wilmington District Attorney Benjamin R. David with Fox News Chicago and a Drug-Trafficking partner of Rahm Emanuel/El Chapo Guzman stole my copyrights, but I published it here in blog format in 2013 – with IMPUNITY: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/.

My memoir has here gotten 14,974 registered hits so far – so the TRUTH IS GETTING OUT!!!


I will include Mr. Bacow when I send this to you, too (and Kevin Maurer via his secured server), and then get with President Bacow after the Easter Holiday.

I’m not angry with ANYONE – as what has been done has been done and cannot be changed – except certain LEGAL THINGS settled IMPROPERLY need to be RE-VISITED.

There is a TON MORE I could write you NOW, but need to DIGEST these new things I learned today, before proceeding further. You will have my Mailing and Emailing addresses when you receive this electronically and then by US Mail. My cell phone is (910) 200-XXXX.

You are SMART AS A WHIP to have pulled so much off so far, and I trust that we can work together (and with Sewanee’s or the Episcopal Church USA’s Head Counsel), to RESTORE my wealth – multiplied abundantly (but not obscenely), and then I can get ON with writing and publishing a series of books on the BACKSTORY of US History as influenced by my Kenan Family with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families, especially.

REMEMBER: NO FAMILY (including your Epstein/Eastman Family – and not even the Bush Family) is as bad as the Kenans!!! And my original Roman Catholic Church, with the equally ancient Orthodox Churches, is far worse -- and for longer -- than the Episcopal Church that TODAY seems to actually have a HEART!!!

PRAISE JESUS!!!


And I will NOT get to the performance tonight of “The Crucifixion” at St. Paul’s. Our weather is expected to get far windier, with possible “hurricane gusts” early this evening, so I will stay home through it, and meet the Clergy there, later.

All Best, and LET’S HEAL OUR NATION!!! You and I have the info and ability to DO SO, sir!!!

Sincerely,

Scott David Kenan

Cyber-General, Five Star, Mexico y Estados Unidos (self-appointed) HA!!!


PS: John Uecker -- Thomas Keith's TOP ALLY, who murdered Tennessee Williams by smothering him with a pillow -- FLED THE COUNTRY and has been claiming that it was YOU and Edward Albee -- BOTH working for the CIA -- who planned and executed Tennessee Williams's murder -- LOL!!!

PPS: What the HELL was up with this Paul McCartney song, released last August???”

Paul McCartney - Fuh You (Lyric Video):








.

No comments: