Friday, April 12, 2019

RP: Jesus Hath Made Me HAND-DELIVER These Two Letters to Dr. Frederick Opper and Wilmington City Attorneys Daniel Thurston and John Joye (but TRUTH-BE-TOLD it might/could have been EL DIABLO!!!):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/04/jesus-hath-made-me-hand-deliver-these.html






Frederick H. Opper, MD, FACP, FACG, AGAF
Hanover Gastroenterology Wilmington
1520 Physicians Drive
Wilmington, NC 28401

April 12, 2019

Dear Dr. Opper,

Yesterday, I called your office and cancelled my appointment for a Colonoscopy on April 26 with your associate Jack I. Ramage, Jr., MD, because after my “surprise” Pacemaker insertion of nearly two weeks ago, I was told yesterday at my first post-op exam that they prefer I wait at least three months before having the Colonoscopy – unless it is urgent, which I assume it is not.

Afterall, you told me you had gotten the two polyps but left behind a “flat polyp” without explanation why you did that – but it must not be too urgent. I will also have a repair of an abdominal aorta aneurysm that IS deemed urgent, first. I will reschedule after things have progressed and calmed down – and just learned that must be done AFTER May 29, 2019.

The reason I am writing you is that your having committed me – or having sent me to evaluation with recommendation for commitment – to New Hanover Behavioral Hospital, the FIRST news I got after you told me you did NOT complete the Colonoscopy but committed me ALSO to another Colonoscopy at great expense and ANNOYING prep and inconvenience, and then fled the scene before I got the news of your action, was extremely unethical and possibly illegal, but before I contact the Ethics Board and/or attempt to sue you, I should ask you for your side of the story – and see if we can’t come up with a reasonable settlement out of Court and without the Ethics Board’s help.

When you gave me a Colonoscopy a couple of years ago, we got on just fine, and your reputation is otherwise stellar.

SOME of the things that led to this event were entirely out of your and my control. I had gotten NO CALLS from your offices before the out-patient procedure to CONFIRM the appointment – and NO promised info on the proper prep before the procedure. I made a couple of calls to your offices having to leave messages to call me – but no one did.

In fairness, I must also tell you that TWO WEEKS AFTER the procedure, via My Chart, I DID get the prep info – and it showed that your people had sent it in a timely manner – but it was not delivered to me until far too late. I have had other delays like this of critical info to me, and the reason is that I work with Colin Powell’s people as well Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ – top NC State Prosecutor Kimberly Overton Spahos, and some FEDS to expose the crimes of my Kenan Family that not only set up the Christian Drug Mafia of Wilmington and Atlanta, GA, but run it today with the biggest Christian Churches (and virtually every Wilmington area Politician of BOTH Parties – Jonathan Deputy a proud Republican whom Democrat NC State Rep. Deb Butler told me she “Drug-Traffics with“ committed me on lies March 2018).

Politicians and “Christians” hate me – since I am exposing their crimes.

Often the very same Christian Churches/Congregations who led with William Rand Kenan, Sr. and First Presbyterian the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, and more recently put Donald Trump into the Presidency to destroy Democracy in favor of a Totalitarian Government allied with Vladimir Putin, best friend of Kenan lifetime employee Rex Tillerson, who IMMEDIATELY gutted our State Department for President Trump, Thomas S. Kenan III, and his near relatives associated with UNC, Chapel Hill (and they – the wealthy Kenans -- have told me they only hate Jews more than they hate “Niggers”).

Also, although I was OUTRAGED, I knew I was fine and NOT committable. My Nicotine Withdrawal had me wanting to bite everyone’s heads off – but I mostly kept myself talked down (and since then quit tobacco two weeks ago today with NO CHEATING), and in fact nearly all the employees in the “Nut-House Emergency Room” said that I was doing great and they saw that I would soon be released and NOT actually committed.

Then, another thing happened – and in Court I guess this would get clarified – but a Matthew P. Geib, D.O. did the “Emergency Room Eval” and checked off that I was SUICIDAL (FORCING the Commitment), which is the OPPOSITE of what I am – and the Psychiatrists in “The Oaks” who examined me were SHOCKED that that had been checked and got me OUT ASAP!!!

The remaining question is whether you had consciously colluded with Dr. Geib on this – or simply been manipulated by some of what can only fairly be called “Christian White Bitches – or Cunts” in your two offices. In BOTH of your offices (on the day that CSX had without warning closed most grade crossings in Wilmington for repair, strangling traffic), I DID show up in both offices ANNOYED that no one had returned my calls and I had received no prep info, and told the women at your front desks that their Christian Churches run all the Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy with my Kenan Family – a secret to NO ONE in Wilmington!!!

Those Bitches were OUTRAGED!!!

I DID receive a call late the afternoon before the procedure from a black woman in your office who said to just show up on time and all would be fine. I had been through it before and googled to get the correct info on Prep, so that is what I did.

Had you taken even HALF a minute to ask me what all the fuss in your offices had been that day, NONE of this would have happened and the fact that you chose NOT to ask me before initiating Commitment proves to me that you did so CONSCIOUSLY – and the Ethics Board might need to look at this closely.

This, a blog posting of that time, tells many more details – including how I ran into the head of recreation in “The Oaks” immediately after visiting your office in the Pavilion, and I asked her while I was briefly committed, and she did not find me “particularly elevated” or in any way alarming at that time: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/after-serious-charge-by-my.html.

And perhaps you are not competent to take out a “flat polyp”, so Dr. Ravage really had to be assigned that task.

My proposal is that if you will pay me the charges of the New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital could NOT get reimbursement from Medicare for (that their Charity actually covered): $1,340.00, I will then send HALF of that to the Hospital’s Charity, and keep half for myself for all the TROUBLE and AGGREVATION of this – and just leave the Ethics Board and the idea of suing or prosecuting you alone. And you also pay the non-Medicare-covered portion of the upcoming SECOND Colonoscopy – if you ARE actually competent to remove a “flat polyp”, so I can pay that.



As you probably know by now, I have already filed a major case against D.A. Benjamin R. David with the North Carolina State Bar and expect to Prosecute Ben as well – and have five of the nine New Hanover County District Court Judges and a few other Lawyers as well that I intend to also file with the State Bar against: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/complaint-just-filed-against-wilmington.html.

Please let me know within a week – the sooner the better – if we can do this, or if you prefer, I will operate through your Ethics Board (or similar), and the Courts – or not hearing from you, I will simply begin then.

I will hand-deliver this to your office today, Friday April 12, 2019, to get things going quickly and to KNOW you have received it. You should have all my contact info in your records.

Thank you for your consideration!!!

Sincerely.

Scott David Kenan





Daniel Thurston and John Joye
Wilmington City Attorneys
305 Chestnut Street
2nd Floor
Wilmington, NC 28401

April 12, 2019

Dear Messrs. Thurston and Joye,

Because I have not heard from either of you after sending this Letter to you both three days ago on April 12, 2019 – and today, things happen at lightning speed, and I have not received an email explaining HOW I need to file for the Full Police Report of Evan Fish’s death on September 3, 2011 -- or if what I sent you actually qualifies as my having done that, and giving me an idea of what reasonable time it will take you to provide me with that, I thought it would be PRUDENT to remind you of your Legal Obligations and perhaps nudge you to more speed in doing so.


As I believe I did inform you, I have already filed a serious and well-documented Complaint against District Attorney Benjamin R. David with the NC State Bar, will be filing MORE of them against five of the nine County District Court Judges and a couple of other Lawyers: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/complaint-just-filed-against-wilmington.html.

If I do NOT get your cooperation and the Full Police Report rather soon, I will take you BOTH to the NC State Bar for possible Discipline as well. I am hand-delivering this to your offices to be certain you get it – and so that you or your staff can see I am actually a reasonable – if Intelligent, Honest, and Super-Tall -- individual.

Good Day – and let’s FIX WILMINGTON and heal our Beloved City of the CANCER of God-Hating Christians and their Hard-Drug Trafficking for JESUS!!!

Thank you,

Scott D. Kenan








After a HARD-WEEK'S-WORK I like to relax and EAT A COOKIE with Ari Melber of MSNBC!!!







.

No comments: