Tuesday, April 16, 2019

RP: Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- Formerly America's TOP NAZI -- Has COOLED DOWN and Likes Pete Buttigieg (and has about GIVEN UP on Republicans), but My Brother Michael William Kenan STILL HATES GAYS (including himself) -- LOL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/04/ruth-anne-meyer-kenan-formerly-americas.html



Mike's sons Connor Michael Kenan (tallest), at his UNC Chapel Hill graduation, 2010, his brother Maxwell Andrew Kenan is second tallest. Their sister Taylor Ann Kenan sticks her head between the amorous boys.



Mike and Taylor flanked by Max and Connor in a photo that made my former benefactor Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. of NYC get ERECTIONS!!!


This shirtless photo was taken at my cousin Mary Beth (Meyer) Lernihan's and her husband Greg Lernihan's lake house in central Indiana in 2009 at this event: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/white-nazis-at-meyer-family-festival.html



Greg Lernihan and his companies: https://www.linkedin.com/in/greg-lernihan-aa61384b/


ONE EXAMPLE:

Manager
His Fund (Jesus's Fund)
Dates Employed Jan 2013 – Present
Employment Duration 6 yrs 4 mos
Location Greater Chicago Area


At His Fund, we seek to invest in mission-driven and God-honoring entrepreneurs working to generate a positive and measurable spiritual and social impact, alongside a financial return. Deuteronomy 8:18 humbly reminds us that the ability to create earthly riches is a gift from God. “Remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you the ability to produce wealth.” We believe we are called as God’s stewards to manage capital resources acting on His behalf. With great discernment and prayerHis Fund strategically invests to generate employment opportunities for those in poverty, while also addressing the world’s greatest social concerns.


If you expand all of Greg's Ventures out -- he has been and mostly STILL IS involved in 29 operations around the World, and describes himself at one as the next Berkshire Hathaway -- and ALL ventures are in places like Chicago, the most corrupt city in the USA -- thanks largely to Rahm Emanuel/El Chapo Guzman Hard-Drug Trafficking Alliance (also with Bibi Netanyahu), sub-Saharan Africa (putting impoverished black women to labor making jewelry and handbags for Neiman Marcus to Walmart), and even in Honduras -- perhaps the MOST CIA/Drug Mafia Corrupted South American country where Fr. Robert J. Kus of St. Mary's, Wilmington, NC fled to escape PROSECUTION for running Drug and Whore House operations for THIRTY YEARS (and worked with my parents and Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman setting up the Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta).



I hadn't looked in about five years at Greg Lernahan's RAPIDLY EXPANDING CAREERS, and am IMPRESSED that he's accomplished so much -- but NOT TRUSTING RELIGIOUS BUSINESSES (except those that make the necessary Plaster Graven-IdolsCandlesRosaries, etc. for Greg's CATHOLICISM) -- since doing things for JESUS is usually just another form of enslavement and profiteering off those who are less fortunate (especially in the locations Greg does business).



MOST of Greg's Profit-Makers are in THIRD-WORLD COUNTRIES (which Chicago qualifies as too), where Greg can ENFORCE worship of Jesus by his employees.


Greg would be KICKED OUT OF MEXICO if he dared try that shit there -- LOL!!!



Vicente Fox (my "Co-Cincinnatus-Retorno") worked for my Kenan Family as a Coca-Cola Exec -- and although the great majority of Mexicans were raised Roman Catholic, the Catholic Church in Mexico was STRIPPED OF ITS POLITICAL POWER decades ago!!!



And Vicente and his wife Marta work with more CHRIST-LIKE LEADERS, such as the Dalai Lama!!!




Well, I was awakened from a nap this evening by my brother Mike calling me -- but then he hung up as soon as I said hello. So I called him back and asked him via a LONG MESSAGE on his voicemail what on EARTH is going on with him.

Mike has only spoken with me when I was last in the Mental Hospital on a false commitment for only two days (and claimed he had SECRET WAYS to find me there -- since I had FORBIDDEN the staff to tell or confirm to ANYONE that I was there), and then when I had all kinds of complications and got the Pacemaker two weeks ago.

Mike was VERY FRIENDLY THEN, agreed that he is FAR WEALTHIER than my mother and two sisters, who continue helping me financially rather minimally, but REFUSES to help me at all, or to speak with me.

So tonight I asked Mike WHEN -- if ever -- he thinks he might SPEAK WITH ME again, and I'm AFRAID that since I know about his and his two sons' homosexual dalliances that I will NEVER be able to speak with Mike again -- he's THAT BAD A CASE OF CLOSET-HOMOSEXUAL.

And NOW, my ex-NAZI but still Catholic mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, LOVES Pete Buttigieg (about as DECENT a Christian as one can find -- as well as a married Homosexual), who is completely comfortable with himself now (and beating all the Conservative Christians at their own game -- HA)!!!



So now, 96-year-old-Mom, my sisters Jane and Julie -- and I -- are the HAPPY KENANS, and Mike and his ANGRY BROOD are the REMAINING NAZIS!!!


When Mom diesMIKE will have to BOYCOTT MOM'S FUNERAL -- because I WILL BE THERE!!!



So all these things about Mike have been on my mind a lot lately -- and then tonight I discovered how ACTIVE Greg Lernihan has become -- someone my brother got VERY CLOSE TOO (and now Mike works for the Bush and Cheney Families at their consortium of Oil Refineries and attends meetings of the American Petroleum Institute). Mike has done ALL IN HIS POWER to keep me from contacting his children, his brother-in-law (retired Navy Commander James Iredell Godley), and his UBER-RACIST father-in-law, Larry Godley.





Well, since I can't get an answer out of MIKE, I'll find the addresses and phone numbers of his kids and his wife Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan's parents -- and see if THEY will tell me "how the cat got Mike's TONGUE" -- LOL!!!

I am STILL "empty-headed" from quitting tobacco, so have DELAYED going to Wilmington City Council meetingsTONIGHT, I had planned to go to confront Mayor Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark over their HARD DRUG TRAFFICKING with Christian Churches and my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill.

Also, the Wilmington City Attorney was to be there -- so confront HIM about the Full Police Report on the DEATH OF EVAN FISH:





My recent postings about getting this report AND filing my COMPLAINT against District Attorney Benjamin R. David with the NC State Bar (and WHICH FIVE JUDGES I will also file against, and a few other lawyers too), have been RACKING UP THE HITS!!!





SOI expect to get going on ALL OF THIS after EASTER -- and -- supposedly -- after whatever of the Mueller Report is released -- HA!!! 



Looks like someone DEVILED the EASTER EGGS!!!





.

No comments: