Monday, April 8, 2019

RP: WINNER!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/04/winner.html



My ideal handsome man (White Division).



Charles Atlas was the WORLD'S most handsome man (but too HAIR-DEFICIENT for me).



This guy is much like LeeDistrict Attorney Benjamin R. David's lover -- who had to FLEE WILMINGTON after Ben PAID HIM OFF in 2011.




Ben David has GOOD TASTE -- but I have NO IDEA if Ben TASTES GOOD.




I have NO IDEA why I awoke at 3:00 AM and have not been able to get back to sleep. I was CERTAIN that I had a message from a dream that I need to blog about -- that settles all questions and solves all problems -- and OF COURSE once up and about, I have NO IDEA what that was.

But I KNOW I am a WINNER -- and my mother, brother, the Politicians and Christians who have bet AGAINST ME have had their day -- and a NEW DAY is dawning.



I'm a CONTRARIANremember???







Yeah -- I sacrificed MORE THAN THAT!!! And the Christian Turds who hate God and Country can crawl back into their holes.







.

No comments: