Thursday, April 4, 2019

RP: The North Carolina State Bar Sent Me the FILE NUMBER of My Complaint Against District Attorney Benjamin R. David, Today -- and Some Other Things, Too:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/04/the-north-carolina-state-bar-sent-me.html





Scott Nelson Two aliens land and approach a gas pump. "Take us to your leader," says the one with a ray gun pointed at it. "I'd go easy on this one," says the second. "Take us to your leader now or I'll shoot! shouts the first. "Don't do it!" warns the second. Finally the first blasts it and the two are blown a mile away. "How did you know it was dangerous?" asked the first. "The guys dick was so long he could tuck it in his ear!"
2










Please note that NO ONE smiles here -- and only D.A. Benjamin R. David (on far right), is SMIRKING. His Identical-Twin Brother, Republican Jon David -- D.A. across the Cape Fear River -- like Rep. NC Senator Thom Tillis -- looks DOWN-RIGHT SERIOUS, no??? 


Too much happened today, I getting both a big disbursement from Benefits Management, Inc., and a small one from my family -- with my brother Mike abstaining, who while I was in the hospital called me on my cell and we had a long good talk and he agreed that he could easily send me the $125.00/week that Mom and my three siblings had sent me for over a year. They stopped it with both Mom and Mike telling me it was to SHUT ME UP over their NAZI crimes together. And that they HOPED I could not buy my heart meds -- and that I was forced to homeless then (in winter).


After three weeks of nothing -- right after I got out of a false commitment to the NUT-HOUSE -- then all but Mike relented -- and then a couple of weeks later, one of the three reduced her contribution. That is how I fell from $125.00/week to $83.00/week, now and continuing for some period.


Mike agreed that $125.00/week out of his salary at the Bush/Cheney-controlled consortium of Oil Refineries would not even be missed -- he is doing that well financially, now in support of THEIR candidate Donald Trump. I would NEVER have guessed that my brother Michael William Kenan could EVER have been so corrupted, but his wife Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan bitched, and bitched, and bitched (Mike use to tell me all about this stuff back in that day), that he did NOT MAKE NEARLY AS MUCH MONEY as all her girlfriends' husbands -- and Mike was already doing VERY WELL.



Here are Mike, Gail, and their family at Taylor Ann Kenan's UNC Chapel Hill 2016 graduation. They DID NOT KNOW that the Kenan Center is the Headquarters of what was for decades (and might still be), the Largest Private Charity in the WORLD in support of Education/Universities:









At Connor Michael Kenan's (tallest), UNC Graduation in 2010, Chapel Hill. I think even the Gay-Dar of someone as UBER-DENSE as DONALD TRUMP would go off like a screaming KLAXON!!! 


On ALL of these guys, with the one on far left most EASILY passing for straight -- what do YOU think, Gentle Reader??? Send comments via the blog, email, or Facebook -- and let's have some FUN!!!


OK, so I traveled to WalMart, Harris Teeter, Costco, and Aldi's talking with literally dozens of people -- especially about my new Pacemaker, and how I filed with the NC STATE BAR a very serious Complaint against D.A. Ben David and WILL file them against five of the nine District Court Judges, David A. Nash, Bruce A. Mason, Brian M. Williams -- who actually works for my blood-Kenan cousin, Barbara "Bonnie" B. Weyher of Raleigh.

And NOW I SEE that Prosecutor Alexandria Palombo still works for Ben David (I couldn't find her on staff the last I looked), so I will definitely add her!!!



Alexandria Palombo and her husband Michael Palombo






D.A. Ben David with his 2019 Assistant D.A.s. A few are missing, but of the 18 Assistants shown, only TWO are MALE and only THREE are Black. No obvious BROWN people -- or do YOU see them and can point them out to me, Readers???


There is at least one HOMO, that I can prove -- LOL!!!




Before linking to what the NC State Bar received March 29 and filed Grievance file number: 19G0XXX. against Benjamin R. David, you should know that I got rid of about $478.00 in bills by connecting the NHRMC Physicians to their company's Charity that is paying all of that -- and by REFUSING to pay the Nut-House Emergency Room charge -- telling them how to bill Dr. Frederick H. Opper, who barely spoke with me, and then COMMITTED ME on lies of the White Christian Bitches in his offices, who protect their Churches' DRUG TRAFFICKING for JESUS.

And THAT while I was under anesthesia -- and he removing TWO polyps from my colon, but NOT the third -- so I have to have ANOTHER colonoscopy (later this month) -- Dr. Opper just wanting me to SUFFER THROUGH THE PREP and all that expense as his NAZI PUNISHMENT from Wilmington's Christian Community -- ESPECIALLY including our only BLACK JUDGE, James Faison III -- according to all the Black Folk I spoke with today, not only a HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER via his Christian Church that he Pastors -- but he FUCKS his competition as he is in charge of DRUG COURT!!!



Judge Faison flanked by Democratic Party Drug-Trafficking supporters, NC State Senator Harper Peterson and Democratic Wilmington City Councilman Kevin O'Grady.


"Christians", one and ALL!!!






I will send all the Assistant D.A.s a Letter on how to get THROUGH THIS/THESE INVESTIGATIONS with a sense of HUMOR -- OK???

And include my actual COMPLAINT












.

No comments: