Wednesday, April 3, 2019

RP: Other Than My "John McCain Arm", I Feel Like A MILLION BUCKS, Today -- and My Neighbors Think I Look TERRIFIC (healthy, not like "sex bait"), and Can't BELIEVE I'm Ramblin' the Neighborhood 1.5 Days after All the HOSPITAL DRAMA of the Last Several Days!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/04/other-than-my-john-mccain-arm-i-feel.html





Mary Kathryn Burnett Ernest Holmes has deepened my Christian faith and helped me to appreciate other faiths
2




RFK, Jr., is the ONLY Kennedy today whom I TRUST AT ALL -- his GRANDSON Joe Kennedy III is one of the MOST CORRUPTED in all of Congress -- regardless Party!!!



His BIGGEST SUPPORTBank of America, is controlled by my NAZI-Christian Kenan relatives -- as are Exxon-Mobil and Kenan Advantage Groupwww.theKAG.comlargest truck transport of Petroleum. 


Mitt Romney's Bain Capital is in there, and Fox News regularly PRAISES JOE as the BEST DEMOCRAT!!!


Last night, I slept poorly -- not because of the pain of the incision from insertion of the Pacemaker 1.5 days ago -- but I have to sleep on my back (which really doesn't work for me), or my right side, which I rarely sleep on. I can't sleep on my left for a few weeks -- nor lift my left arm higher than my arm pit like John McCain couldn't do due to the tortures he had endured.


THANKED GOD, that MY situation is only for several weeks!!!


My roommate "Kennedy" -- who in most ways has been GREAT -- failed to understand that he had to pay his weekly "half-rent" yesterday (he's still here on probation for a month before I get landlady Gold Walker's OK for him to be my REAL roommate). And he thought that his having stayed at his girlfriend's place last night would REDUCE HIS RENT!!!

I told him that if he convinces Gold Walker that I need pay for four days less due to staying in the hospital, that I would in turn grant him that reduction. He then paid the weekly amount in full -- and I THANKED GOD he was OUT OF THE HOUSE after 8:30 PM -- and I texted him this morning that I won't get more money today and don't need his help with errands today, so STAY THERE LONGER, if ya like -- HA!!!

Today, I had expected to collect my April large disbursement from Benefits Management, Inc., and then pick up my April Meds from Costco, pay OTHER monthly bills, and then sort and call all the Medical Providers who have billed me to let those who are part of the local hospital and its doctor's group know that their CHARITY is picking up all of their bills. 

Fortunately, the hospital had sent me home with a month's supply of the two NEW meds -- and I had about three days' supply of the CONTINUING meds, so I don't HAVE TO buy drugs until Thursday, when I expect to have more income 


>>> THIS JUST IN:




The results of twenty-three medical tests done while I was in the hospital the last few days just came in via "My Chart" -- and to the extent that I can make sense of them, they look surprisingly good -- especially of my lungs:



XR CHEST PA AND LATERAL - Details 


IMPRESSION:

1. Improved left base aeration.
2. Mild residual right base linear opacity most likely reflecting
atelectasis.
3. Small bibasilar effusions.

Dictated By: Joseph J Wehner, MD 4/2/2019 9:15 AM Electronically
Signed by: Joseph J Wehner, MD 4/2/2019 9:15 AM

Narrative
X-RAY CHEST PA AND LAT - :

PA and lateral views the chest are compared with 3/30/2019.

FINDINGS:

Small bibasilar effusions. Left base aeration has improved
slightly. Mild linear opacity persists at the right base. Upper
lungs are clear. Heart size and mediastinal contours appear
within normal limits. Dual-lead pacemaker noted.



AND, I chewed only TWO pieces of nicotine gum yesterday after arriving home early afternoon, and only ONE piece today (now 1:18 PM), and except for the first hour of being home -- which I did NOT give into -- I have had NO DESIRE TO SMOKE CIGS -- but decided to continue weaning myself off the addiction with the gum -- which I am BARELY NEEDING!!!





Yes, that is Wilmington's Port City Daily Editor Benjamin Schachtman ACCEPTING Madea's PRAISE (back in 2015 -- before I was AWARE of how HOT Ben used to beESPECIALLY as Jesus)!!!



Democrat City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark with his live-in girlfriend, Dawn Grants -- who is ALSO Secretary to Drug-Trafficking Mayor Bill Saffo and the ENTIRE City Council, who RUBBER-STAMP anything supporting HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING with Wilmington's CORRUPTED CHRISTIAN CHURCHES.


Ben Schachtman would LOSE HIS JOB if he criticized the Christian Democratic Party DRUG MAFIA of Wilmington -- but he's been having A LOT OF FUN, LATELYpicking at them all around the EDGES!!!:
State Street Companies CEO Jeffery Kentner - along with his family and employees - donated $13,000 to Councilman Rivenbark's 2017 campaign. When Kenter ran into resistance from Wilmington city staff, his project manager called on Rivenbark to help.




PORTCITYDAILY.COM
WILMINGTON — The developer of the Galleria project recently turned to Councilman Charlie Rivenbark for help with a long-term dispute over potential road access, apparently going over the heads of…

  • John Schneider Having read the article it concerns me that this is how local governments run their pay-to-play schemes. What I find even more concerning is what appears to be absolutely no outside oversight. I don’t understand why politicians don’t have to provide an explanation as to why they voted a certain way nor is ever held accountable for their actions. And we, the citizenry, accept it as “business as usual” or “that’s politics”Mind numbing.
    6


>>> My OWN troubles with Mayor Saffo and Councilman Rivenbark:








.

No comments: