Sunday, April 28, 2019

RP: Sunday Morning SANITY CHECK!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/04/sunday-morning-sanity-check.html



The Eyes of God Prohodna Cave in Karlukovo Bulgaria.



Which one would YOU purchase??? God likes them ALL!!!



It IS funny that https://www.facebook.com/NextStepRecovery.NC/ shows "Shop Now" when displaying these attractive young men, shirtlessly enjoying each other in a long-term program WITHOUT WOMENno??? 

This morning, I wanted to post more about my hike around downtown Wilmington, NC yesterday -- https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/04/my-five-hour-trip-today-to-old-haunts.html -- how I had realized that my teasing all those hot your men was very much like the old "Pennywise" publication in Cape May, NJ when I had co-founded www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com with Hilary Russell and Chuck Pritchard in 1974:





Front and back covers were photos, mostly of hot young people on the beach, and the ads inside were all hand-drawn by the two crazy old Queens, one of which always wore a foot-wide clock on a chain around his neck --  like in Alice in Wonderland.



Of course we always advertised Whale's Tale in Pennywise, but NO ONE had editorial control over what kind of hand-drawn ad these nut-balls would do, and there was also gossip, and everyone in the college-student and just-graduated crowds who came to work in the bars, restaurants, hotels, and shops for each season, this was the BIBLE!!! 

Pennywise Magazine was founded by Joe Barker and Edgar S. Read in 1932, and Barker and Louis Pron ran it until 1986.

It would be MORE FUN to do one based in downtown Wilmington, because it is NOT A BEACH, so all the Topless men and Jiggly-Boobed women are ALREADY SHOWING OFF!!! 

But REALLY FOLKS, I am suffering NICOTINE WITHDRAWAL, and got into the actual MESSAGE of meditation of the "Chummy-Boys Recovery Program" linked to above. 







And my Readers should remember, that the FIVE US Vets I got off the street in Wilmington, NC, and dried out enough to send to the BEST Veteran's DRY OUT PLACE in Charlotte (one in 2011, and four soon after I returned from Political Exile in Mexico in summer of 2015), were ALL Born-Again (Evangelical) Christians and STRAIGHT -- but after the first day, every one of them came waving their erection in my face and asking for service.


Later, I tried helping NON-Veterans off the street -- they too all Born-Again Christians and Straight. EVERY ONE OF THEM were scamming me, addicted to drugs, and some of them had charges against them for molesting young girls. Still they tried tempting me -- but demanded $25.00 or more for sex, which I refused to pay.

One of them (Haston "Shake" Lavern Caulder, II):




"Shake" always worshiped at Rev. Philip Chryst's THE ANCHOR churchhttp://anchorwilmington.org/about-us/, which FIVE TIMES sent hot young men who volunteered there in ushering, set-up, and break-down of seating, etc., to have sex with me -- for $30.00 -- but I REFUSED THEM ALL!!!  



This guy was sent by the Anchor Church the morning of October 23, 2016 -- the morning I RETURNED from spending the night with George Bush's somewhat distant cousin Bill Toups -- in the hotel behind The Lazy Pirate in Carolina Beach -- and Bill and I had discussed the Kenan/Bush Family Alliance of running HARD DRUG TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACY together for DECADES.



The problem in Wilmington -- and virtually ALL SEAPORTS -- is that they are MECCAS for homosexual men -- just like the Catholic priesthood is. WHO ELSE wants to get away on a military or merchant marine ship for months on end WITHOUT WOMEN???

Today, ships are far faster, and women are working on them, so the shipping industry and Navy are not as attractive as they once were to gays. In the 1980s and early 90s when I frequently visited my parents in Wilmington, there were as many as SEVEN GAY BARS here, with three of them having multiple stories with stages for shows, etc.

When I returned from my first bout of Political Exile in Mexico to Wilmington in 2011, there were only three -- and today there is only one. BUT, lots of married or girlfriended gay guys frequented Duck 'n Dive bar, http://www.duckanddivepub.com/, on Dock Street, and here is Steve Burch who was gay and told me about the married gay hook-up scene there:




And in 2011, it was in front of Slainte Irish Pub on Front Street were I met the following people:




1. Three handsome straight guys in their mid-forties who claimed they were getting RICH servicing all the Christian White Women who had married homosexual men -- and THEY CLAIMED then (2011), that 80% of Wilmington's Christian White Men in marriages were actually gay. My educated guess then was 50%.


Yesterday, I told a lot of the straight people I spoke with about this claim and the women said that it was MORE than 50%, but maybe not quite 80%. The guys were quiet on that one.

2. One night I met a pair of rockers, who told me that summer of 2010, their band was playing at Carolina Beach, and District Attorneys Ben and Jon David came up to them drunk and stoned and obnoxious as hell -- DEMANDING to know where they could get "Cocaine and pussy" 

Both were married to women then, had young children -- and Ben David was then ALSO DATING MY FRIEND LEE!!!:



Lee looked much like this -- and was a REALLY NICE GUY!!!




3. I met "Alaska" in front of Slainte Pub -- he an active duty Marine from a nearby base, who was from Wasilla, AK, and had been Track Palin's best friend in high school, so spent much time with the Palin family in their home, etc.




Alaska claimed that Todd Palin also did guys -- but WHO KNOWS??? 43% of adult American men admit to having sex with another adult man to orgasm AT LEAST once in their life -- so far.



No photos of Todd Palin's chest, so here is Track Palin, fairly young.

http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/03/as-absurd-as-idea-that-todd-palin-is.html















.

No comments: