Thursday, October 10, 2019

RP: Another "Stab from the Past" as Artist Mark Beard's Work Turns Up on the Private Facebook Group "Hair-Trigger" Tonight . . .

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/another-stab-from-past-as-artist-mark.html



Today has been a little spooky -- cool, cloudy weather, and I had a hard time reading the beginning 43 pages of Tommy Orange's novel There There while waiting for my car's oil to be changed.



I was unable to make this lecture at Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University (I was too broke to afford the gas), but bought the book.


DO think the book is about to "take off" as the protagonist just got a $5,000.00 grant for his film that his ideas of seem amorphous. He suffers from Fetal Alcohol Syndrome -- and his family seems all of that ilk all these years later. So the background seems very depressing, but at least I've gotten the beginning read now, and I'll see where it goes next.

I have NEVER taken fall well, as the days grow shorter and colder -- but bounce back for the Thanksgiving/Christmas Season -- running through New Years -- and then a week or so later, I notice the lengthening days, and here in the South the daffodils and crocuses begin to bloom, and camellias have been blooming all along . . . 

And now to fight this typical-for-me "Fall Malaise", which with NO SPARE MONEY, my copyrights still STOLEN by D.A. Benjamin R. David and his associates at Fox News and Wells Fargo Advisors, and my NC Representative Deb Butler -- who just won the Tammy Baldwin Breakthrough Award, for GOOD REASON of confronting the tricks of the NC House Republicans, yet Deb Butler ADMITS to me that she traffics hard drugs with Republican Jonathan Deputy, who committed me on LIES to the Mental Hospital and I got RIGHT OUT -- but Jonathan has claimed several times that he works with D.A. Ben David and will STEAL THE COPYRIGHT of anything NEW I write -- just like Ben David did before!!!

On top of all of that, top Criminal Defense Attorney Bruce Mason, told me when he FIRED me from representation against the Time-Warner truck that knocked me 12 feet out of a crosswalk when I tried to get Mayor Bill Saffo, that my Kenan relatives associated with UNC Chapel Hill (who had put Trump into power, and have been telling me since 1990 that the only people they hate more than "Niggers" are Jews), OWN every Republican in NC and MOST of the Democrats, and I will NEVER get a lawyer short of the western end of North Carolina to represent me. I've been told that also by the Admin in my second cousin Robert C. "Bobby" Kenan, Jr. of Burgaw, NC's Law Office.

So HOW AM I TO GET JUSTICE???




The NC Justice Center REFUSED to answer my request for help: https://www.ncjustice.org/



The State Bar that disciplines lawyers, REFUSED to even consider disciplining District Attorney Ben David -- for things Ben ADMITS TO ME that he did INAPPROPRIATELY AND ILLEGALLY TO ME -- because Ben David's old Assistant D.A. Alex Nicely -- who was clearly addicted to METH when he worked a year or so for Lawyers Bruce and Amanda Mason, is on staff there.



Alex Nicely, under the influence.



Bruce and Amanda Mason -- I bet she is HELL IN BEDno???


Well, I'll start taking walks every day, now that my body pains are back under control, and try to find a local lawyer to re-open that case of my being hit by this truck:



And if I CAN'T, I'm told that the Legal Aid Society will be able to help me -- but I'd rather try "commercial" first, to keep their resources freed up for others.


But don't we ALL know, that taking steps to HELP ONESELF gets the Universe (or God, if you prefer -- or maybe even the Devil), pulling for you TOO -- and you FEEL MUCH BETTER!!!



Let's hope it doesn't end up like THIS -- LOL!!!



Tonight’s daily nude Armando

Image may contain: 2 people
Comments

  • Martin Roy astonishing of beauty!


  • Rick Martin Mmmmm
    1

    >>> HACKERS SEEM TO HAVE GOTTEN 
  • THE NEXT SECTION. YOU CAN SEE IT UNMOESTED HERE: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/another-stab-from-past-as-artist-mark.html


  • Scott Kenan Hey Mark Beard: This image was just posted by Michael Mcdonald on the Facebook closed group "Hair Trigger" so I thought of you and Jim Manfredi. I know I've been difficult as I sorted out MY Kenan family the last ten years, but MSNBC's Rachel Maddow very recently found the SMOKING GUN of Rex Tillerson who worked for my wealthy relatives in Chapel Hill his entire life signing a contract for HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS with Vladimir Putin for my Kenan Family using Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil and Bank of America to develop Russia's Oil Reserves -- WHY Trump hired Tillerson on demand of Kenan Family BEFORE he'd even MET Rex. And Kenans were Trump's BIGGEST support in the election. My own parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Atlanta and Wilmington, NC where I now live, and I actually now have Law Enforcement listening to me -- and the District Attorney here in Wilmington, NC who with Fox News Chicago and a Wells Fargo Exec stole copyright to my memoir of working for Thomas Lanier Williams (Tennessee Williams)

    http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/
  •  , knows that I am working to expose his crimes. Last thing I ever could have imagined would ever happen to me when we met in 1981, but I expect to make a fortune off my story now that the Politics will soon cool when Trump is removed from power. You never told me much about your Family and their "Mormon Bank", but two years ago I actually got in touch with Mitt and Ann Romney and THEY got Mitt's late second cousin Douglas Romney's legal gay husband, William (Wilhelm) Romney -- who wanted to date me but harassed me instead, to stop. Also met -- here in Wilmington -- a close friend of Monica Lewinsky's whose family BUILT Bain Capital in El Salvador, but Mitt took it from them once they established it, and they are now in prisons for Drug Money Laundering -- LOL!!! What a Life it has proved to be. My Letter to Rachel Maddowhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../my-letter...



The ABOVE, I posted on Mark Beard's Facebook -- where he DAILY posts nudes -- and of course gets away with it, because Facebook loosened up a year or so ago, and ALLOWS Nudes-in-Arts, now, AFTER I posted the below on the Hair Trigger Group thread:

DOUBT Mark Beard -- who posts nudes from his collection of his own paintings daily -- actually reads many comments on them (he gets TONS of compliments, usually), since he's done this for YEARS -- if not always nudes. Here is one of the Galleries that rep's Mark's work:


Michael Mcdonald shared a post5 hrs

Image may contain: 2 people
Mark Beard is with Armando Santos.
Tonight’s daily nude Armando
Comments

  • Mervil William Woof - that’s a lot of man - love to see more - grrr
    1

  • Scott Kenan HOLY CRAP!!! I knew Mark Beard very well when he was a friend of Tennessee Williams's best NYC male friend Vassilis Voglis, while Vassilis put Mark through Art School (this in 1981 - 82), then I went to Mark's 2009 and 2012 Christmas Parties. Mark Beard''s image of the Ghost of Tennessee Williams leaving the Hotel Elysee in Manhattan:




At Mark Beard's And his boyfriend Georg Osterman's Staten Island Thanksgiving 1981 Dinner with many from Georg's Ridiculous Theatre. Georg in the plaid shirt, Mark behind him, Vassilis Voglis (who put Marc through Art School), between Mark and tall me, Black-Eyed Susan (in red top, and I saw her again at Mark's 2009 and 2012 Christmas Parties), Tennessee's lifelong friend Jane Brotherton (Lawrence) Smith, who is next to Tennessee, and I have no idea the names of the other four men.


My account of that party -- followed by the first festivities of the 1981 Kennedy Center Honors:




>>> AND TOMORROW, I'LL WRITE NORTH CAROLINA ATTORNEY GENERAL JOSH STEIN ABOUT THE SITUATION IN WILMINGTON -- BEFORE HE COMES FOR THE MEETING ON OPIOIDS!!!



Josh Stein



HOPE I'm not forced to hire Rudy Giuliani . . . 





.

No comments: