Sunday, October 6, 2019

RP: Douglas Clark Teper (well-known in Atlanta), REMINDED ME of Richard Jewel and the 1996 Olympics BOMB -- so I've RUN WITH IT!!! / ACTUAL Video of Donald Trump Kissing Rudy Giuliani's DRAG BREASTS Has Emerged -- AGAIN!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/douglas-clark-teper-well-known-in.html




Douglas Clark Teper: As I have told people for many years now, my boyfriend Marc LaFont, owner of Tribute Folders, Santa Ana, CA -- whom I only LATER learned was high in Drug Trafficking -- and I (then living in Stone Mountain), were closest to the bomb and had been watching shows for about 90 minutes but LEFT ten minutes before it went off -- and took the subway to The Armory gay bar where we saw the explosion all over the TV monitors

I didn't realize that we had been that close until months later, when I explored the Park after its reopening

In early 2012, while I was homeless in Wilmington, NC, I met "Skully" or "Scully" who preyed on homeless people by stealing anything they had of value, as he drove them around in his old Jeep Cherokee -- but he was ALWAYS deferential to me!!! 

One day he stole something worth thousands from a homeless friend of mine, Michael Keogh (called "Jersey" because he had butchered steaks for President Nixon in New Jersey), and disappeared for good, but first he told me that HE had headed the CIA in Atlanta during the Olympics (and gone crazy because of it) -- but he had watched me and Marc from the top of a nearby building -- and said the target was actually ME (and general chaos) -- because I knew too much about my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, America's TOP NAZI and her crimes and would NOT shut up

He said they HAD TO DETONATE IT where it was, because to MOVE IT risked discovery. Marc was one of theirs who did NOT know about it, and would have just been collateral damage

Everything I wrote here I know to be TRUE -- except I cannot actually vouch for Skully's words. He WAS "crazy" -- but why would he make up such a story and get a LOT OF DETAILS RIGHT -- details about Marc and me that I had not told him??? 

Thanks for reminding me, and I will soon blog about this -- once more (a subject forgotten by me for a few years). My latest blog posting about Rachel Maddow revealing the contract between my Kenan Family and Vladimir Putin for half a TRILLION dollars generated by Rex Tillerson who worked for Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil his entire life: 



Marc LaFont in 1996 -- the year of the Olympics.



Marc LaFont's ENGAGEMENT TO Jeff Brummett PARTY -- with their "Bestie"Stacey -- March 2019.



In April of 2019, they got up with Speaker Nancy Pelosi!!!


Marc LaFont is BRILLIANT with Photoshop!!!
LORDY -- THANK GOD there were TAPES!!!




INDEPENDENT.CO.UK
'Oh, you dirty boy, you!, the mayor exclaims and slaps Mr Trump in the face,' says former New York mayor's alter-ego

REAL VIDEO of Rudy Giuliani in DRAG with Donald Trump!!!


And it is FUNNY, that Marc and I -- this film about Richard Jewell is by Clint Eastwood -- and the night that Lady Diana was murdered, Marc and I were in Savannah, Georgia, and went backstage and met The Lady Chablis after her show. Mr. Eastwood had used her to play herself, in his somewhat-flawed film of one of my FAVORITE BOOKS:




The Lady Chablis at trial of Jim Williams -- the Judge was played by the REAL Sonny Seiler, who was the REAL TRIAL LAWYER -- and he kept the mascots of University of Georgia, all bulldogs named "UGA" -- pronounced "UGH-uh", and Geraldine Flynn-Miller -- who at Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, Georgia sold him HUGE ads in UGAzinehttps://www.georgiaugazine.org/ -- and told me in early 2010 that my PARENTS with Patrick Stansbury, the CIA and FBI would MURDER ME -- and I had NO IDEA how HUGE my parents and siblings were in the NAZI PLOT to take over AMERICA!!!






This is one of MANY blog postings that tell something of this eventhttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/continuing-to-force-us-government-to.html


Enough for now:













.

No comments: