Thursday, October 10, 2019

RP: A Stab from the Past!!!: Jean-Noel of Canada (we first got together in 1988), Has Contacted Me -- Oy VEY!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/a-stab-from-past-jean-noel-of-canada-we.html



Jean-Noel is a hairy little (5' 10") bear -- this is his photo from SilverDaddies.



Hi Jean-Noel!!!

I just checked and the last I heard from you was July 2017, and I invited you to Wilmington then but nothing happened after that – that I documented in my Political Blog anyway. My blog has now had over 1.6 MILLION registered hits, and my adventures have been extraordinary.

As you probably know, the USA has gone STRAIGHT TO HELL since Donald Trump was elected – and my wealthy relatives in Chapel Hill, NC who had co-founded University of North Carolina and today control Exxon-Mobil, Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group (the largest trucking company in the USA, Mexico, and Canada – mostly hauling Petroleum Products, and HUGE especially in Alberta – www.theKAG.com)., the Republican Party and the “Clinton” Democrats -- and control international Hard-Drug Trafficking with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families. Too long of a sentence, but my wealthy relatives put Donald Trump into the Presidency to develop Russia’s Oil Reserves and to eventually enslave or eliminate non-White, non-Christian people. They are DEVOUT Episcopalians – equivalent of your Anglican Church of Canada.

I was looking at our past visits, and had forgotten that when you first visited me in Atlanta about 1988 (31 years ago – YIKES!!!), we went to the Atlanta Arts & Crafts Festival in Piedmont Park – and ran into Hiram Keller (star of Fellini Satyriconhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fellini_Satyricon), and his wife, Tina St. Claire, the granddaughter of the great German actor Conrad Veidt – people I knew from working for Tennessee Williams. Hiran died of AIDS a few years after that, and Tina married an actual STRAIGHT MALE and moved to western North Carolina since then.


Hiram Keller in Fellini Satyricon.



Conrad Veidt was best known for his work in The Cabinet of Dr. CaligariThe Thief of Bagdad, and Casablancahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conrad_Veidt


And then you visited me in Puerto Vallarta in fall of 2012 – staying with other friends who worked for Air Canada too in an eight-bedroom suite with its own pool and hot-tub, your friends both male and female, gay and straight, and many wearing NO CLOTHES – a serious distraction to me!!!

But you traveled with me to my apartment in Chacala in the State of Nayarit, a 90-minute drive north of Puerto Vallarta – that apartment like a fantasy from Lawrence of Arabia and where I met SO MANY Marijuana and Hard Drug Traffickers who were part of the Episcopal Church USA. Also, I later had to flee back to Puerto Vallarta after the Drug Mafia run by the Governor of that state who had a house a few blocks from me, had me beaten up by Episcopalian Drug Mafia from Oregon State, USA.


My Chacala apartment -- and from the street (the upstairs only), showing my car I still drive:





The beach at Chacala.


And eventually, I fled back to the USA – and the top people in my Writers Group in Puerto Vallarta were TOTALLY connected to the Kenan/Bush/Cheney/Clinton family Drug Mafia – that is HUGE in Wilmington, NC as well!!! They are all DEVOUT CHRISTIANS, of course!!!

I’m going to end up writing a whole book, if I’m not careful here, but it would be FUN to show you all around Wilmington, which is LOADED with History, incredible Architecture, Gardens (it’s semi-tropical here with some palm trees growing here and ALWAYS something blooming – but occasional freak snow-flurries), and the ocean is just ten miles away.


The Sarah Hargrave (Kenan) Kenan House -- one of MANY Kenan Mansions in Wilmington.


In the past week, Rachel Maddow, star of our MSNBC News Network, found the “SMOKING GUN” of lifelong Kenan employee who headed Exxon-Mobil for years, and was then Trump’s FIRST Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, had signed a contract with Vladimir Putin to develop Russia’s Oil Reserves – profiting Kenan/Exxon-Mobil and Kenan/Bank of America, that would finance it. Bank of America profited the MOST from Trump’s “Tax Cut” – far more than the other big banks – a payback to the Kenans who put Trump into power!!!




And nearly two weeks ago, I confronted our Drug Mafia Mayor Bill Saffo with his ordering the murder of my best friend in 2011, who knew my employer of 1990 – 2010, Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, Georgia distributes all the hard drugs flown into Maxwell Air Force Base from Maine to Florida, including especially Wilmington and Atlanta. Also, I confronted him with having a cable TV truck knock me 12 feet out of a crosswalk when I tried to force the Mayor to release the SECRET Police Report that tells all about it.




But THIS YEAR, we have a SERIOUS challenger to our Mayor, who will HOPEFULLY beat him. And I will begin getting my REVENGE on the Christian Politicians of BOTH our major Parties – and TOP Christian Clergy – who have tried so hard to have me killed, jailed, or permanently committed to a mental hospital, because I won’t SHUT UP about their crimes.

Also, I actually work behind the scenes with top Prosecutors of this State – and the Feds – so I am protected from more FALSE LEGAL ACTIONS.

Those FOOLS believe that praying to Jesus will save them from Legal Consequences. We’ll see.

Air Canada does not fly to Wilmington, but you fly into Raleigh (RDU), 2.25 hours drive from here – and my Kenan Family’s “Ancestral Home”, Liberty Hall in Kenansville, NC is right off the highway between here and there. They LOVE Donald Trump there, but are still nice to me – if you would be interested in seeing it: https://libertyhallnc.org/.



It would be GREAT to at least talk with you by phone – my cell won’t call out of the USA, but will take YOUR call: +1 (910) 200-XXXX. Or come visit!!! I hope you have been having a more active sex-life than mine. My last overnight date was with President George Bush’s somewhat distant cousin (three years ago, now) – and we stayed up all night discussing the Kenan and Bush Families controlling Hard Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy together for DECADES!!!

I don’t pay SilverDaddies anymore, so please email me at scottdkenan@aol.com. My old Gmail addresses no longer work.


Scott



>>> IN OTHER NEWS:


1. Blog Hits remain SKY HIGH -- thanks to my READERS!!!

2. North Carolina Attorney General Josh Stein is coming to Wilmington for a meeting on the OPIOID CRISIS -- largely caused by my Kenan Family, and the Drugs are mostly run by Wilmington's Christian Churches with Mayor Saffo, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, Sheriff Ed McMahon, and District Attorneys Benjamin R. and Jon David (identical twins of opposite Political Parties).

I will have to WRITE Mr. Stein to PREPARE HIM -- no???
Do I DARE show up with the TOP SUPPORTERS of the Drug Mafia: Mayor Bill Saffo, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, and District Attorney Benjamin R. David all certain to be there and full of LIES and FAKE CHRISTIANITY???




WECT.COM
North Carolina's attorney general is partnering with WECT to host a town hall meeting on the opioid crisis. The open discussion will take place on Thursday, October 24 in the Wilmington City Council chambers from noon to 1 p.m.


3. I got a call from the office of the doctor that Dr. Rebecca Westendorff set me up with a referral to -- and am scheduled in to see him soon regarding my skin tags and "butt warts". 







.

No comments: