Wednesday, October 2, 2019

RP: A Funny Thought (what to do with my weirdly silent or psychologically abusive brother Michael William Kenan and his adult sons Connor Michael Kenan and Maxwell Andrew Kenan):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/a-funny-thought-what-to-do-with-my.html



Van Gogh's "Starry Night" vs. a Hairy Back all soaped up -- from the Facebook private and closed group where MANY HAIRY GUYS find lovers or guys who will PAY BIG BUCKS for sex with them -- HA!!!




A few typical photos I've gotten from "Hair Trigger"










But the FOLLOWING is just a LITTLE TOO HAIRY -- wouldn't YOU agree???:




Anyway, my brother and his sons are JUST RIGHT, now that TODAY'S styles are FAVORING the hairy-chested man. I suppose I could post their photos with directions how to CONTACT THEM FOR DATES on the "Hair Trigger" site!!!




My brother Mike and niece Taylor are flanked by Max on left and Connor on right. Mike told me that the summer before, Connor and Max had shaved their belly hair into ARROWS pointing down to their Floridian Peninsulas -- HA!!!


I really had to search to find this photo, which I first published on Thursday, September 16, 2010, and it includes parts of emails I sent to various people. It is RICH in characters who were so important to my Puerto Vallarta experience (and show up repeatedly in this blog). Today, for most people, it will read almost like "stream-of-consciousness"


I am particularly reminded of Enrique Rojas (Henry Red), formerly the TOP PAID GAY WHORE of Las Vegas, Nevada, flown in by rich guys, but eventually he became TOO ADDICTED TO CRACK, which I did not know he was for most of the time we dated/had sex!!! His rectum had been so stretched by "fist-ers", that he kept it clean and his Crack Kit in a plastic bag up his rump!!!

But he could be TOTALLY SWEET as well, and introduced me to picking and eating psilocybin mushrooms in cow paddies -- and when we stayed in a Colonial Hotel in Guadalajara on the fifth or so floor that the subway ran under, Enrique TOTALLY FREAKED OUT (after smoking Crack -- which I sampled too, but hated), and was CERTAIN that the distant rumbling vibration of a train far beneath us was an EARTHQUAKE and we were DESTINED TO DIE!!!



Enrique Rojas did NOT look like a bad Crack Addict!!! Another photo he used to lure customers:



I don't know if he was murdered or died of bad drugs -- but he died soon after I left Puerto Vallarta after my FIRST Political Exile (by Army Col. Dorothy Newman's help), late 2010. I was there because my parents, both sisters, and employer Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. were ACTIVELY trying to get me killed (but Jane and Julie had no idea how Mom was Mind-Controlling them, then).


And YES -- I knew all of the Village People -- Glenn Hughes (the Biker/Leather Guy), stole my BEST BARTENDER, Gary, from Tux, the bar, bakery, and deli I managed in Key West in 1980 - 81. It was owned by Gail Brockwayhttps://www.facebook.com/gail.brockway.7now of https://oldtownmexicancafe.com/The whole group ate there, and Glenn and Gary were together for many years, until the first of them died of ACTUAL cancer, not AIDS.

THEN -- shock of shocks -- Randy Jones and I got back in touch and emailed and Facebook messaged a LOT!!!  Randy is from Raleigh and the Lower Cape Fear, does an annual Fundraiser here for Meals-on-Wheels, and was BEST FRIENDS with Ryan Lee Burris!!!



Both Ryan (on right), and his fiance Wes Taylor (center), seen here with Roy Cooper while he was running for North Carolina Governor, DIED of DRUG OVERDOSES since then!!!


And Randy Jones will have NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, today:



Randy Jones's latest attempt at a musical comeback did not work well, either.




Well, I am NOT going to list my brother and nephews on "Hair Trigger" to get guys to try to date them -- they can do that THEMSELVES -- if they desire to do so, NO???

I'm also not in the MOOD to write Mom's Catholic Bishop in Raleigh tonight, her long-term, previous one -- transferred to Washington, DC, look up the addresses for them and the Catholic and regular Press in both cities to copy with PRESS RELEASES of Mom's crimes and claims to have committed them by ORDERS OF CATHOLIC CLERGY (higher up than these Bishops -- actual POPES!!!)

And I list this old posting (despite it's peculiarities from before I straightened so much of my history out), as it covers a LOT OF TERRITORY, important to my story, and being from 2010, Readers can see that I did NOT change my story about ANY OF THIS over the years, although some things have been understood differently so re-interpreted:



Thursday, September 16, 2010


Sex, Cocaine, and the Villiage People!!!


Max, Taylor, Mike, and Connor Kenan at Meyer family reunion 2009 at lake house of my cousin's, Mary Beth (Meyer) Lernihan and her husband, Greg Lernihan, who owns one of the largest internet security firms in the world.

Uncle Bob's children call the Lernihan family "The Stepford Cousins."

Which smiles do YOU believe are natural???

See more herehttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/09/sex-cocaine-and-villiage-people.html








.

No comments: