Tuesday, October 1, 2019

RP: Nurse "Nellie" ALSO Lived Across the Street from NAZI Catholic Coach Lou Holtz (later than me -- in South Carolina) -- I Kid You NOT!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/nurse-nellie-also-lived-across-street.html






OK, rather than name her, Nurse "Nellie" was from the SAME AGENCY that Nurse Susan H. Boyd came from (Susan is named because DESPITE having a great reference from one of my FAVORITE Christians, Teri Motsinger, owner of Benefits Management, Inc., she REALLY and DELIBERATELY harmed me), but she did NOT go into APOPLEXY over my stating what everyone of any perception in Wilmington, NC is TOO well aware of: The Christian Churches (with Politicians of both Parties), run all the HARD DRUGS.



1. Coach Lou Holtz was at University of South Carolina 1999 - 2004, when Nurse Nellie (my age), was 50 - 55 years of age, and with her husband must have been rather well off by then -- to live across the street from Lou who was -- arguably -- the best AMERICAN Football Coach in historyno???

2. I imagine Nurse Nellie lives a somewhat sheltered life in Wilmington -- as she seemed to know so LITTLE about which Politicians are corrupted and how. She seemed SURPRISED that Mayor Saffo's family in New York City runs the Saffo Drug Mafia there -- and gives Bill his orders.


TRUE that MOST people who know Bill Saffo is at least a MAFIA THUG don't know the SPECIFICS like I do, but they SURE KNOW Vassilios Avgerinos Saffo -- called "Bill" is as BIG A THUG as his parents:



"A.V. (called "Doky" or "Dorky") Saffo and his Greek Goddess Bitch, Despina Tripodes Saffo, both young and today!!!


3. Nurse Nellie and I spent 40 minutes together MOTOR-MOUTHING -- because we BOTH had so much to share, and found each other to be mentally and psychically stimulating -- and TONS OF FUN.


4. She agrees with me that I am doing very well (especially under the circumstances of my mother and brother Mike doing everything they can to HARM ME -- Mike totally abandoning me, and Mom -- while telling me she ONLY talks to me because I'm her son so she HAS TO TALK TO ME -- and Mom hasn't cut her small moneys to me). 


5. Nurse Nellie did not protest that I have recently been classified as suffering from CURRENT Psychological Abuse by Mom and Mike -- and although my sisters Jane and Julie might be included in the Official Findings on that, I always make clear that they are NOT aggressive in doing so, but follow if Mom and Mike tell them not to send my money.

6. I regret I did not ask Nellie what she thought of Lou and Beth Holtz -- and their then adult children. In 1968 when Holtz was Assistant Coach at Ohio State to Couch Woody Hayes (a Denison grad like me, now), my sister Jane babysat their children, and NONE of the three who were then in grade-school were POTTY TRAINED yet. About six years ago, I tracked them all down and emailed them all REMINDERS OF THAT, and was PROMPTLY blocked by all HOLTZES -- LOL!!! 



THIS is more MY problemno???


7. And to be perfectly clear WHY I say Nurse Susan A. Boyd REALLY worked against me, deliberately and consciously, like this:





Susan Boyd NEVER called me back after her first visit (although she was on vacation the next week, she said she'd get back to me the week after that, so finally I called HER right at the end of the FOURTH week, the LONGEST she said she could work with me). There were certain Psychological Services she said she would connect me with -- but never did nor named so I could contact them -- and promised to contact Medicaid to send me the TURN-DOWN Letter that New Hanover Regional Medical Center needed BEFORE considering my request for Charity Care.

She DID then claim she called them (after I called her nearly at her end with me), and called back to say they would send it right away, and to call them (she gave the local number), if they did not within ten days. They didn't, I called them, and they claimed they had NEVER HEARD FROM Susan Boyd, they had NO RECORD I had ever even applied (but they acknowledged that I had paper PROVING I had applied, so THEIR SYSTEM lost me)

I then applied AGAIN, was TURNED DOWN AGAIN, and proper papers were issued, and NHRMC Hospital APPROVED me for Charity Care 7/11/2019 - 2/21/2020 (an odd period as the last time it was for a calendar year) -- but all was delayed as first Ms. Boyd said she was handling it, then she gave me WRONG INFO and I again delayed action based on her LIES.

8. Earlier, someone called from Dr. Praful Patel's office, missed me and left a voicemail. I have tried FIVE TIMES SO FAR, but neither calling my own number or the (980) 254-8962 for AT&T's voicemail system will give me the message -- I get "Service Not Available -- Goodbye" -- when it's always worked before.

But I called them back at the number that tried to call me, and learned that Dr. Patel DEFINITELY wants me to continue to take Xarelto -- and quit aspirin -- and that they DID successfully order 12 months of refills at the $12.00/month hospital pharmacy price (rather than regular $445.00/month price).

Readers know that Dr. Rebecca Westendorff had TWICE Noted I am to QUIT Xarelto and also that it was IMPOSSIBLE to order a year's worth of refills at that good price.



Yes, Christian Bitches -- and I DEFINITELY include my own mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- seem to have SPLIT PERSONALITIES, but they also have SPLIT TONGUES!!!






Mom flanked by me and Julie, Christmas 2018.


REMINDER of how Mom murdered her brother Robert J. Meyer, DDS, who was OFFICIAL DENTIST to the Fighting Irish while Lou Holtz was Coach at his DREAM: Notre Dame -- until Uncle Bob allowed his daughter Janet to marry the Jew, Kim Opperman (and also told me twice he is actually GAY) -- this INCLUDES my mother's origonal HAND-WRITTEN notes from years before she killed her brother, that Lithium Carbonate over 1.5 in serum Lithium testing causes CHEMICALLY-INDUCED DIABETES, which Bob famously and very painfully died of at DEVOUT CATHOLIC Ruth Anne's handhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/after-my-stress-test-today-and-some-re.html



>>> OK, THE OTHER NEWS OF THE DAY:
Let's GO!


About this website

CNN.COM
The first cannabis cafe in the United States opens Tuesday in Los Angeles. Called Lowell Farms: A Cannabis Cafe, it will be the first farm-to-table restaurant that highlights cuisine and cannabis.
Comments



HUFFPOST.COM
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia still upheld much of the FCC's December 2017 order.
My Old Nemesis and Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan's TOP ALLY to keep "Silent Sam" (the symbol of the Confederacy and my Kenan Family's "Forever Confederate and Episcopalian"), on UNC Chapel Hill's campus is GOING DOWN THE TOILET!!! 

Perhaps I'll stop by Thom Goolsby's office on Walnut Street today and RUB IT IN HIS FACE!!! I've done that before -- HA!!!



About this website

NCPOLICYWATCH.COM
UNC Board of Governors, North Carolina Secretary of State, Thom Goolsby, securities, investment advice, Patreon


GOOD NEWS!!!:




SCOTTFORWILMINGTON.COM
About Scott Monroe, Wilmington City Council candidate! Public servant, veteran, business leader, and father focused on safety and smart spending.



CLAYTONHAMERSKI.COM
I wanted to reflect on some of the most extraordinary and influential mayors that we have had in the City of Wilmington, including some who are not well known t

UN HIGH COMMISSIONER visits KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS AT DUKE!!!




ARE WE HOME YET? UN HIGH COMMISSIONER VISITS KENAN

By Scott Peters on October 1, 2019

“What a great day,” Masoka beamed. Filippo Grandi, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and Durham Mayor Steve Schewel joined students and community members in the Kenan Refugee Project on a tour of Are We Home Yet? a photovoice exhibit curated by Sloan Talbot (Trinity ’19) and designed by Tommy Klug (Trinity ’18).

Newcomer youth from local high schools were thrilled to have the opportunity to share their work in the exhibit and experience resettling in Durham. The High Commissioner then received a private briefing both on Institute work with refugees locally and internationally as well as Kenan program director Tra Tran’s research on refugee mental health and art therapy interventions.





More herehttps://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/are-we-home-yet-un-high-commissioner-visits-kenan/






.

No comments: