Saturday, October 12, 2019

RP: YIKES -- I Ran SMACK DAB into Jamie Lee Curtis ("The Scream Queen"), This Morning, on My Usual Saturday Walk in Downtown Wilmington, NC!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/yikes-i-ran-smack-dab-into-jamie-lee.html



Jamie Lee Curtis in True Lies with Arnold Schwarzenegger, 1994 (here filmed on Henry Flagler's Overseas Railroad that became the Overseas Highway), is how I think of Jamie. I'm not into horror movies, although I was dating Thomas S. Kenan III's former boyfriend Curtis "Robbie" Anderson in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments when Blue Velvet was being filmed there in 1985:




And I remember ANYTHING associated with Henry Flagler and his last wife, Mary Lily Kenan, of Wilmington and Kenansville, NC -- like the Overseas Railroad to Key West -- which Mary Lily PUSHED Flagler to complete, and he DID, about a year before his death in 1913. 

Then, the New York Times claimed that Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler was the WEALTHIEST WOMAN ON EARTH, because Flagler left his ENTIRE ESTATE -- including more Standard Oil stock than J.D. Rockefeller ever owned -- to her and her siblings and "niece", Louise Wise, who was ACTUALLY Mary Lily and Henry Flagler's LOVE CHILD, born years before Flagler could get out of his SECOND marriage and marry Mary Lily. 


Flagler had to BUY the Florida Legislature to change Divorce Laws so he could do that!!!


Henry Flagler's Overseas Railroad



. . . on the FIRST train over his "Engineering Wonder".




Jessie (Kenan) Wise's house at Market and 17th Streets is where Mary Lily's sister raised Louise Wise as her own daughter. The house was renovated and filled with Art and Antiques by the Kenan Family -- and then given to UNCW as the Chancellor's Residence.



Jessie (Kenan) Wise in her later years. Her husband, Joseph Clisby Wise, died in 1930, and Jessie lived on to 1968, dying at the age of 97.



Mary "Louise" Clisby Wise -- love child of Flagler and Mary Lily Kenan, died in 1937 of a "Heart Attack", but it was actually suicide:


WISE, Miss Louise Clisby (Mrs. Laurence Lewis; later Mrs. Hugh R. Lewis; later Mrs. Frederick G. Francis)


Louise Wise was born in Macon, Georgia on June 28, 1895 and died in Overlook Hospital, Summit, New Jersey (said to be after a heart attack, but actually suicide) on May 28, 1937. Her first husband, was Lawrence Lewis, son of Mr. & Mrs. Thornton Lewis of Cincinnati, whom she married on May 3, 1917 in New Hanover County, in the Carolinas, and by whom she had two children, Lawrence Lewis Jr. and Mary Lily Flagler Lewis. They divorced in 1926. She later twice remarried.
She was the niece of Mrs. Robert Worth Bingham, formerly Mrs. Henry Morrison Flagler (née Mary Lily Kenan) of Palm Beach, Florida. In 1917, one year after her marriage, Mrs. Bingham died (said to be in suspicious circumstances: see David Leon Chandler, The Binghams of Louisville, New York, 1987), leaving her niece an income of $200,000 per year and a $5 million lump sum aged 40, and amongst much real estate, her mansion at Palm Beach, Whitehall. This had been built for Mary Lily by Henry Flagler as a wedding present. Louise Lewis sold this shortly afterwards, and from 1925-1959 was used as a hotel. It opened as the Henry Morrison Flagler Museum in 1960.



From: http://muller-ury.com/product/wise-louise-mrs-lawrence-lewis/


BACK to Jamie Lee Curtis: I knew she was the daughter of Janet Leigh and Tony Curtis (and my mother was THRILLED to hear I'd met her -- and did NOT get upset about my recent confrontations with Drug Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo -- or that I intend to write Attorney General Josh Stein about the DRUG CORRUPTION of Wilmington's Law Enforcement, as well as attending that meeting of Mr. Stein and Wilmington's TOP BRASS on October 24 -- Mom now SUPPORTS my confronting corruption).

What I DIDN'T know, is that Jamie has been married since 1984 to Christopher Guest, the 5th Baron Haden-Guest.

I -- and my sister Jane -- are HUGE FANS of Christopher Guest (whom I'd had NO IDEA was ROYALTY), and especially his films Waiting for GuffmanBest in Show, and A Mighty Wind.



Jonathan Reiner, 2019https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2386838/


And Christopher Guest worked with Rob Reiner (whose 1st cousin Jonathan Reiner -- like me, a trained Practitioner in Science of Mind)made me an "Honorary Jew", and I have Rob's Admin's phone number on my speed dial, still, but we haven't spoken in a few years.

Although it doesn't matter, really, I am THRILLED to find that both Jamie Lee Curtis and Christopher Guest have a lot of Jewish blood. My employer Tennessee Williams had THIS ATTITUDE about THAT:



Religion:

Jamie Lee Curtis is part Jewish, part Northern European by heritage, and it seems she might identify more with the Jewish side -- she celebrates Hanukkah. However, she doesn't seem all that religious.

Political Views:

Curtis is a liberal Democrat.


"I’m not sure what fame is for if it isn’t to focus on charitable work."12



After telling many friends who sell in the Saturday Market on Dock Street that I had CONFRONTED Drug Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo over his ordering the MURDER of my friend Evan Fish on September 3, 2011 and for ordering the Time-Warner truck to TRY to kill me on February 13, 2017, that I will WRITE A.G. Josh Stein -- and then attend the meeting on OPIOIDS with Stein and local Law Enforcement on October 24, I headed to the Italian Gourmet Market, just feet away from the end of the Street Market.


There, I usually have a long talk with one blond female clerk of about my age, 68, whom I've known since I was homeless in 2011 - 12, but she was not working, and I did not know the younger, dark-haired female clerk. But then I recognized the woman she was speaking with by this HAT, and her height:



Randy Evans of  "Walking Tall Wilmington" with Jamie, just two days ago, Thursday. Jamie TWEETED this photo out and asked for DONATIONS for his campaign to feed the homeless. ALL the local TV News Programs and Newspapers picked it up and re-published it!!!


"No overhead cost, No bureaucracy" -- Jamie Lee Curtis


And now, I just found this -- you can contribute through Randy Evan's Facebook Page:
Hey friends, Randy Evans will be doing a Facebook Live tomorrow (Sunday, Oct. 13), at 3 pm EST welcoming all our new followers. He will chat about ways to become involved, and a little bit of the history of Walking Tall. We appreciate all of the support we've been shown the past couple days.




STARNEWSONLINE.COM
In an Instagram post, the "Halloween Kills" actress asked her fans to donate to the local non-profit's daily efforts to feed the homeless
C

So, I walked to the back where the clerk was packing up half a dozen items that Ms. Curtis had just purchased. No one else was in the store, and the clerk -- not knowing me, and realizing she had a celebrity there -- very curtly asked me if she could help me, not wanting a celebrity to be hounded in her store.

I ignored the clerk, and addressed Jamie, saying that I was Scott Kenan, the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, and that I am ALSO related to the Kenans who co-founded UNC Chapel Hill and put Donald Trump into the Presidency -- to make Oil Deals with Vladimir Putin and to DESTROY DEMOCRACY.

We shook hands.

I told her I work with Generals Colin Powell and Russel Honore' to expose the corruption of my Kenan Family and put as many as possible into prison -- and to REMOVE Donald Trump from office. I did NOT mention any LOCAL politics, but I told her I REALLY wanted to thank her for what she did to promote Walking Tall Wilmington.

I made a bad joke that if she needs security, I'm 6' 11" -- and she quickly laughed and said she feels very safe. I told her she's RIGHT -- everyone in town seems to love her -- and I needed to run, and did NOT want to badger her. She said I certainly was NOT badgering her, I thanked her again, and left.

Because it was entirely by chance with no preparation on my side -- and certainly none on her side -- I knew it was inappropriate to get into more. And looking back, I wonder what she thought of a seven-foot giant approaching her with such unusual tales to tell -- but she obviously took it all in stride.

Later, I ran into my apartment-house neighbors, Robert James McKinney and Allie Ryan, and they BOTH were terribly jealous, and just LOVE Jamie Lee Curtis. Rob told me they are filming a lot of it in the high school he attended, and also on the stretch of Wrightsville Avenue nearby that is one-way -- and where my grandmother Annie (Childers) Kenan's house still stands (now renovated and NOT for poor people like Grandma was).

Driving home, I passed my Landlady Gold Walker's house and rental properties near 4th and Orange Streets, and Steven Rose was outside, so I spoke with him a minute, THANKING HIM for his and wife Madison "Maddy" (Holland) Rose -- she now the 3rd Vice Chair on New Hanover County Democrats -- for telling me ALL ABOUT much of the HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING by TOP DEMOCRATS, and I told him I'm writing Josh Stein about all of that -- before going to the "Opioid Meeting" -- because we HAVE TO DO ALL WE CAN to get over this SCOURGE ON SOCIETY.

And AMAZINGLY, Steven was COOL WITH THAT!!!



Steven and Maddy (Holland) Rose:






It was a BEAUTIFUL DAY in Wilmington!!!



Wilmington riverfront -- dominated by the "Six-Foot Kenan Cock" atop Kenan Steeple of First Presbyterian -- a gift (from his children), to honor William Rand Kenan, Sr.FIRST CAUSE of the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898:






.

No comments: