Tuesday, October 29, 2019

RP: Early Voting Today Was a MONUMENTAL ADVENTURE -- I Met Kevin Spears's MOTHER (Kenneth Davis's Widow), and It Was VERY REVEALING of Wilmingtonians' Actual ATTITUDES) / Dancing with a HOT MALE CHRISTIAN on Facebook Has NOT Yielded a PROPOSAL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/early-voting-today-was-monumental.html


This is UN-FRIGGIN'-BELIEVABLE -- and before I saw this on HuffPost, I watched the entire video of John Berman of CNN taking Sean Duffy's TOTAL BULL-CRAP down (which is included here, too)

These "Christians" should ALL BE JAILED for TREASON. If Jesus IS watching somewhere, he is ABSOLUTELY ASHAMED of his followers!!!


About this website

HUFFPOST.COM
Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was listening in on the president's July 25 call to Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelensky.











>>> EMAIL TO MY SISTER JULIE AND OTHER CLOSE FAMILY, A HIGH SCHOOL FRIEND, AND AN EX-GIRLFRIEND:


This EXPLAINS what happened when I went to VOTE!!!


Thanks, Julie: 


I decided to go ahead and vote early today, and got notice of your sending the money while I was en route to the polls. While I asked for it on Wednesday, having it today made it EASY to save $5.00 on a haircut (the coupon was about to expire -- and the haircut was three weeks overdue), $10.00 on Anti-virus renewal discount if used by tomorrow, and I can pay for a month's cell-phone that hits my account Thursday -- and the new Butt-Doctor visit on Thursday. 

I get my November Benefits Management large sum to handle car-insurance and internet/TV service this coming Monday -- which is meant to cover some of these things too.

As I explained twice previously, when family contributed $125.00/month, per WEEK, it was enough to cover all my expenses, including most one-time or surprises. And now I am ready to begin SUING those who screwed me, beginning with Time-Warner Cable, then the State of North Carolina and City of Wilmington.

At the polls, I met some VERY COOL PEOPLE, and unbelievably, while you CAN'T discuss Politics inside, the about eight others then also voting and the same number of poll-workers got into RIDICULING CHRISTIAN RELIGIONS because in Wilmington, the Churches and Politicians RUN ALL THE HARD DRUGS!!!

As one poll-worker exclaimed, "There is NO BIGGER HYPOCRISY than CHRISTIAN HYPOCRISY in Wilmington!!!" and I made CERTAIN they knew that I work with several Generals and others to BUST Christian Clergy and Politicians and especially the Kenans of Chapel Hill -- and every one of them seemed to know the Kenans not only put Trump into power, but run Hard Drugs -- with the Christian Churches.

THEN, knowing I'd have a few extra dollars to take me to Monday Benefits Management, Inc., allowance, I splurged at Wendy's with a plain baked potato, small chili, and senior Coke for just over $4.00. 

It turned out I was in line with the MOTHER of Kevin Spears, whom I had JUST VOTED FOR, and we had a BLAST, as she invited me to join her and her friend eating lunch!!! 

And I'd FORGOTTEN that her son mentioned he was the stepson of Kenneth Davis -- a prominent black activist and former chair of Wilmington Commission on African American Affairs as well as a member of the 1898 Wilmington Race Riot Commission established by the North Carolina General Assembly

See: https://www.wect.com/2018/12/07/community-activist-former-chair-wilmington-commission-african-american-affairs-dies/.


That woman could have told me so much, but she was so THRILLED at all I told her about our Grandfather, Joseph Emerson Kenan, Sr., having been a Klan member and participated in the 1898 Insurrection when he was in high school -- but his father, had also been a RARE POOR KENAN, who worked as a Physician's Assistant in Burgaw, saved up for a few years, and bought a slave pair and immediately FREED THEM -- yet quickly enlisted for the South when War was declared.

I also didn't think to let her know that if her son -- and Devon Scott -- are elected to City Council and as Mayor, I will provide them the BACKGROUND info on these FAKE CHRISTIANS who control the entire Republican Party and TOO MANY Democrats as well. I told her all about my Letter to Josh Stein and how I RATTED on all the hateful, criminal Politicians in town to him -- ESPECIALLY Mayor Bill Saffo, MOST of City Council, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, Sheriff Ed McMahon, the District Attorneys Ben and Jon David, NC Representative Deb Butler -- and that the CRIMINALS have Convicted me, Committed me, spread rumors that I'm a CHILD MOLESTER, TRIED to kill me several times (even having a Time-Warner Truck try to RUN ME OVER!!!), but I'M LAUGHING NOW -- and they are AFRAID OF ME!!!

I will blog this email and then include Kevin Spears and Devon Scott when I email it to my List of 100 Political Contacts -- so they know what happened and how I intend to help them -- and EVEN if they don't win their elections.

BTW: I had a GREAT conversation with Mom this morning -- before she went to Bridge Club.

Well, THANKS AGAIN -- and let's keep the money transfer normally on Wednesday. I think that is best.

Love,
Scott


>>> IN THE END, THIS GUY -- ANDREW BOWENNOT CAROLE KUNKLE-MILLER, A DENISON UNIVERSITY CLASSMATE OF MINE -- WAS JUST ANOTHER WHITE CHRISTIAN DEVIL, SO I BLESSED HIM OUT AND BLOCKED HIM: 



Advertising medical treatments, in my opinion, does not meet the doctor's code of "first do no harm". People should be able to make medical decisions with a doctor who can inform them of all the advantages and disadvantages of their personal situation. Showing another person's personal situation allows the audience to assume and/or expect that results may be similar for themselves. Also, advertising "solutions" for illnesses allows the person to go on the internet and seek information. Oftentimes people will adopt illness traits that do not fit and then demand medication from a doctor who does not have the time to fully discuss the medical situation.

Advertising as an industry uses psychological techniques to manipulate the viewer for their own benefit (mainly profit). While advertising may be freedom of speech is manipulation for profit similar to yelling fire in a crowded theater if the ads result in more harm than good?
Comments










.

No comments: