Wednesday, October 23, 2019

RP: My Ku-Klux-Klan, Devout Episcopalian Kenan Family Is ON TRIAL in New York State -- YAY!!! / My "Clueless" Brother Mike and I Are Still Chillin' -- for Now!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-ku-klux-klan-devout-episcopalian.html



Betty (Price) Kenan (center with exotic puppy), and her ALWAYS DRINKING stepson Thomas S. Kenan III are the FACE of the diversely Christian Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil today.


Being Christians:




They do not CARE how Exxon-Mobil profits -- but only that they DO PROFIT. And although the Exxon-Mobil (recently retired) Exec I met in the Carl's Jr. near Costco in Puerto Vallarta in January 2015 told me that top Kenans with Rex Tillerson and the Political Arm of Exxon-Mobil, the CIA, and Hillary Clinton State Department had put Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto into power so that he could -- and also DID -- change the Mexican Constitution so that the Kenans and others could AGAIN own Mexican Oil Production.

Well, besides telling me MANY of Exxon-Mobil's NAZI/Christian secrets -- REMEMBER, Standard Oil -- while helmed by others was actually RUN by the Kenan Family that owned the largest block of stock since 1913. Standard Oil was the LARGEST business SUPPORTING Adolph Hitler's WAR MACHINE -- bigger than Henry FordPrescott Bush, and Joe and Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy!!!




Well, I DO NOT BUY that ANY MAJOR STOCKHOLDER is NOT RESPONSIBLE for CORPORATE ACTIONS. They CAN'T stand by and watch the whole world being RAPED so they can give the Episcopal Church USA over $100,000,000.00 in OIL MONEY -- and finance Donald Trump and the Republican Party's DESTRUCTION of Democracy and our GOD-GIVEN PLANET.
"KENANS KNEW!!!" This is my KENAN FAMILY ON TRIAL that has controlled Standard Oil, now Exxon-Mobil and Rex Tillerson since 1913

ExxonMobil trial: A trial kicked off on Tuesday to establish whether Exxon Mobil, the country's largest fossil fuel company, lied to investors about the cost of carbon emissions to its business.

The New York attorney general brought the suit against the company and claims the alleged fraud may have cost investors $1.6 billion. The suit alleges ExxonMobil calculated the cost of regulations that would impact demand for oil and gas, like fuel economy rules and alternative energy subsidies. It then allegedly fudged the figures to misrepresent how carbon regulation would affect investors

Ex-US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was the CEO of ExxonMobil during the years in question and is expected to testify in the trial.


About this website

CBSNEWS.COM
The biggest U.S. fossil fuel company is accused of lying to its investors about the cost of carbon emissions to its business










We're GETTING THERE -- in an ACCELERATING PROCESS!!!



This morning, I woke up to getting the usual weekly money from Mom, Jane, and Julie -- sent by Julie a day early, like she has sent it now three weeks in a row. THAT is not indicative of ANGER or misunderstanding from Mom, Jane, or Julie.

Before I went to bed last night, I realized that Mike has ISOLATED HIMSELF as an antagonist to me -- for reasons he is NOT YET able to discuss, but truth-be-told, like 43% of adult American males who acknowledge having had sex to ejaculation with another adult male (yet the majority of them live as heterosexuals), Mike admitted his gay adventure in Detroit (high on Cocaine), years ago before he even MET his wife Gail, and both of his sons led a VERY GAY LIFE while in college, and Connor since then, by posting the following photo on Facebook that all of HIS FRIENDS call "The Gay Darth Vader":




Connor is exceptionally sensitive, as seen in S.E. Asia with his monkey friend:





And of course, it was 2010 -- shortly after Col. Dorothy Newman (Secretary of State Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer and my best friend in Atlanta then), got me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta after my parents and sisters with employer Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, FAILED in their FIVE ATTEMPTS in early 2010 to commit me to a Mental Hospital because I would NOT SHUT UP about their running the Christian Drug Mafias.


Anyway, I blogged then that in second grade, Connor's teacher caught him the active partner in a "Fellatio Demonstration" in front of his class while she had left the room. She PANICKED and locked the boys in separate janitor closets -- but came to her senses soon enough, and had both sets of parents in for a GOOD LAUGH over NORMAL sexual experimentation at that age.

Well, ALL OF US had a HUGE LAUGH over that in our family when it happened, but unbeknownst to me in 2010, Connor was THEN engaged to a young woman whose parents live in the house NEXT-DOOR to Bebe Rebozo's old house on Key Biscayne -- and had had Mike and Gail down for ventures on BOTH of their TWO YACHTS!!!



Bebe Rebozo entered the White House by a backdoor under a FALSE IDENTITY to have sex with President Nixon -- and their EXPLICIT LOVE NOTES have been published (but SUPPRESSED by the Christian CIA).


THEY had somehow READ MY BLOG STORY of that -- and they CANCELLED THE WEDDING!!!


Mike was so FURIOUS WITH ME I could barely understand him as he screamed over the phone at me -- I being then in Mexico. Mike ONLY WORSHIPS MONEY!!!


In the Metaphysical Bible Dictionary Kenan means either "The Sadness" (depression), or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness".


Several years later -- with Connor THANKFUL he did not marry that greedy bitch -- Connor told me how much he LOVED MY BLOG -- but soon I published my then financial backer Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr.'s REASONABLE CONTENTION that since neither Connor (then about 27), and his brother Max (two years younger), had NEVER shown they ever had a girlfriend or dated women on his Social Media pages -- including Facebook and Instagram -- they were OBVIOUSLY GAY!!!

Everyone else who is straight is ALWAYS posting about their heterosexual dates or married hijinx.

Now, that didn't make it TRUE, but Connor's reaction telling me that I could NOT have said anything WORSE about him -- knowing full well that I have been out Gay since 1969 -- was the MOST UNBELIEVABLY HATEFUL THING anyone has ever said to me -- especially since Mike and Gail PRETENDED they are LIBERALS all their lives -- until recently, and now they are proving they are NAZI/Christians.



REMEMBER: My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan ran Procter & Gamble's Chemistry Labs in Cincinnati right after WWII when Dr. Josef Mengele's DATA from his experiments on Jews in Concentration Camps was given to them. I believe that Mom worked DEVELOPING Nazi Mind Control for the CIA and Catholic Church.


My brother is STILL under this control -- but MOM seems OVER IT!!! I get along fine with her and my sisters now. I also think Mom has been reading this blog on her iPad, so I have NO NEED to contact Father Hurley at St. Raphael the Archangel Catholic Church in Raleigh.


I just have to let it REST AWHILE and then try to HEAL THINGS with Mike. He is a big-wig in a Bush/Cheney Family owned consortium of Oil Refineries -- and even attends meetings of the American Petroleum Institute.



>>> BOTTOM LINEI had sex with SEVERAL WOMEN, before I realized I'm GAY -- even had a pregnancy scare over Christmas Break my freshman year at Denison University. I am NOT ASHAMED that I violated my nature that way -- it was just part of my GROWING INTO MY ADULT SELF

So Mike and Connor -- and maybe Max as well -- need to:



YES, it comes from Donald Trump -- LOL!!!




PRAISE THE LORD!!! When Roe v. Wade came down in the USA, MOST Protestant Churches fully SUPPORTED IT -- including the Southern Baptist Church and Billy Graham. Then the Republicans realized they could LIE about it and change things to CONTROL conservative Christians.
"This is a hugely significant moment and the beginning of a new era for Northern Ireland," Amnesty International says.


About this website







.

No comments: