Thursday, October 24, 2019

RP: A PLUMBER Was Sent to PREVENT ME from Attending NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein's Meeting in Wilmington's City Hall This Afternoon -- and That Was a GOOD THING (for many reasons)!!! My Mother, America's RETIRED Top Catholic NAZI, Said She Thinks It Was My "Guardian Angel" -- Maybe???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/a-plumber-was-sent-to-prevent-me-from.html



ESPECIALLY if it got under your DENTURE!!!


I couldn't decide whether to begin with THIS or the following -- since I know so many Methodists -- half are Trump supporters and half think Trump is the DEVIL -- proving that Christian THOUGHT and ETHICS are DEAD AS A DOOR-NAIL!!!




This is ANOTHER ONE from Scott Kenan's:




I had a couple of odd things wrong with one of my toilets (the one with the large seat that my BIG BUTT fits on -- almost), and Landlady Gold Walker's Property Manager Tom Purdy had promised a plumber would fix it nearly a month ago. Last Thursday, I reminded him, and he called the plumber right in front of me and then said he'd be out the next Monday. He did not show up all THAT week, so this past Monday, I reminded Tom again, and was promised he would be out THAT DAY.

Well, he never came, and I didn't call Tom again, because I just KNEW the guy would come out today right when I needed to go to City Hall for the meeting of Josh Stein and so many others. IN FACT, I decided to pack out of here an hour EARLY, so that if the guy showed up I would be gone and he could call Tom Purdy to let him in and stay while he made repairs that I knew would take over an hour.

At 11:00 AM -- just as I closed my computer to put it to sleep and run out the door, figuring I could walk around downtown -- or maybe speak to others setting up the meeting -- THE PLUMBER ARRIVED!!!

I figured it was a "Sign from God" or a "Sign I'd Better Watch Out or They Will SUCCESSFULLY Kill Me This Time", and remembered that WECT TV-6 planned to stream it online live. So I DID get to see it all, and the plumber finished at the same time. 

The plumber and his daughter who accompanied him both said they KNEW that Mayor Saffo, D.A. Ben David, Sheriff McMahon, Police Chief Evangelous and MANY CHRISTIAN MINISTERS run the Hard Drugs of Wilmington -- and that my Kenan Family and the Episcopal Church with the CIA were in charge of it all -- YES"for Jesus"!!! 


I'm not going to get into that or the long conversation I had with my mother and the short one with my sister Jane today -- just because I'm too exhausted. I DID take copious notes while watching the meeting so I remember all the most important parts and points -- and will write about it all after sleeping tonight.

THEN, I've also had a LONG online conversation with a Christian Minister from Church of Christ, Fayetteville, NC. Wilmington is #1 in Opioid Addicts and Trafficking of ALL CITIES in the USA, and Fayetteville is #18. This thread is nearly ALL the two of us in the most recent (at top) comments: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2362153604048379&id=1661508880779525&notif_id=1571964201950135&notif_t=comment_mention 


You have to EXPAND all the "additional comments" to get the real meat.



ALSO, I came across the campaign info of The Committee to Elect Mack Coylehttps://www.facebook.com/TheCommitteeToElectMackCoyle/posts/123973869009984?__tn__=K-R, and 


I am SHOCKED that he has had as OBNOXIOUS a relationship with MANY of Wilmington/New Hanover County Christian/CIA Drug Trafficking Law Enforcement!!!












.

No comments: