Friday, October 18, 2019

RP: Of Evan Folds, Rudolf Steiner, Madame Blavatsky, and a Spiritualism that HONORS Natural Male Arm-Pit Pheromones!!! / Sadly, Ms. Jamie Lee Curtis Has Now LEFT Wilmington (etc.):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-name-is-evan-folds-and-i-was-elected.html




My name is Evan Folds, and I was elected through a write-in campaign in the November 6th, 2018 election as a Supervisor for the New Hanover Soil & Water Conservation District

I believe there is nothing more important than healthy soil and clean water.





This is the CUTEST photo I can now get of Evan Folds -- since he BLOCKED me from his personal Facebook Page that shows him with his daughters frequently, and that he has FABULOUS body hair -- something like this:



Of course Evan Folds is dark brown and gray hair -- not ginger -- but CERTAINLY he is CUTE ALL OVER!!!



Evan with his soul-mate, Imani Mamalutionhttps://www.facebook.com/mamalution


OK, although I found Ben Folds -- EVAN FOLDS, Ben Folds is a MUSICIAN whom I used to have a crush on in the 1980s -- has published his phone number, after our "Facebook/Email Feuding", I didn't want him to S*H*I*T a brick by calling him live!!! 


I can see why Devon Scott hired Ben EVAN to manage his Mayoral Campaign here in Wilmington, NC -- he put himself into office as Supervisor for the New Hanover Soil & Water Conservation District. -- via a WRITE-IN campaign -- although I don't remember that position ever being on the ballot here -- but it must have been and so unnoticed by most, that to get a small band of supporters to vote for you should put you over the TOPno???


So, after discovering that Devon Scott is ALL CYBER DELUSIONS and nearly no actual real-world accomplishments, it occurred to me that despite my differences with Mayor Bill Saffo, we would be BETTER off with the semi-competent CROOK, than the delusional Pied Piper. In fact last night I was fantasizing about what FUN I could have writing "Bill" (actually Vassilios Agerinos), Saffo -- even bringing back that huge CRUSH I had on Bill for YEARS (while I had to flee back to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta April 2012 - June 2015) -- and everyone knows that GREEKS are ENDOWED!!!

But it was so COMPLICATED since I WILL sue the City of Wilmington over the Mayor and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark conspiring to KILL ME by having a Time Warner truck knock me 12 feet out of the crosswalk in front of City Hall on February 13, 2017 -- because I was trying to FORCE Mayor Saffo to release the FULL Police Report.



The truck that hit me, and the MURDER VICTIM:



Evan Fish  wistfully shows off his pit.




WHOEVER wins as Mayor will have to DEAL WITH ME getting a HUGE MONETARY SETTLEMENT out of Wilmington and the State of North Carolina -- because TOGETHER -- and in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST the God of WHITE SUPREMACY and HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING, they stole copyright to my memoir and Scott Rudin and the Producers of all the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights, and MANY false convictions and false nut-house commitments ensued -- with city, county, and NC State Law Enforcement (and USUALLY the Courts), siding against me, the Law, and the Constitutions of North Carolina and the USA.








But what is so INTERESTING (and new), is that just now, I discovered that Bill Saffo and his two brothers SUED their FATHER in COURT over a DRAINAGE DITCH!!! And the lawyer who represented the YOUNGER Saffos was the SAME David Nash who got the FIRST false conviction against me in 2011 -- because I blogged about all the large and small DRUG DEALING in his Costello's Gay Piano Bar, then on Princess Street!!!





A.V. "Dokey" or "Dorkey" Saffo with his Mafia Queen Despina (Tripodes) Saffo








Anyway, Evan Folds claims this:



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Steiner -- here you can learn all about Steiner, Madame Blavatsky, "Christ" APPEARING to Rudolph Steiner, etc.


When Hilary Russell and Charles "Chuck" or "Beta" Octavius Pritchard and I founded Whale's Tale in 1974 -- www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com -- we BEGAN when Chuck and Hilary were going to meetings with Rudolph Steiner fans, Kurt and Gesine "Zeeny" Abraham, whose family owned the dilapidated Italianate-Victorian Carroll Villa Hotel in Cape May. They invited Hilary and me to do an Art Gallery in a front room there.


We did: "Excite: A Gallery", and lost a few dollars over the summer -- without paying ourselves anything -- BUT, William Earl Johnson, Jr. (of the famous South Philly PROTESTANT Irish Mafia, who also had a major beachhead in Wildwood Crest -- the next beach town north of us), was impressed, lent us $1,200.00 and gave his guarantee on leases and such at first -- and we opened Whale's Tale on the pedestrian Mall the next year, 1974.



ONE famous Senator and Presidential Candidate is a Whale's Tale customer!!!


But my point is that Chuck and Kurt Abraham -- loving Rudolph Steiner -- wore long beards and never used deodorant and such, so SPRAYED MANLY PHEROMONES EVERYWHERE!!! Hilary and Zeeny, however, were NOT known to smell!!!


Doctor Bronner's liquid soap was DE RIGUEUR!!!


And eventually, Chuck and Hilary GAVE UP being vegetarian and fell in love with making MONEY -- and Kurt and Zeeny and their family LOST the Carroll Villa Hotel to a GOOD FRIEND OF MINE, Harry Kulkowitz:






President Obama honoring Harry Kulkowitz many years later -- for his service:


“Think of Harry Kulkowitz, the Jewish son of Russian immigrants, who fudged his age at enlistment so he could join his friends in the fight. Don’t worry, Harry, the statute of limitations has expired. 

Harry came ashore at Utah Beach on D-Day. And now that he’s come back, we said he could have anything he wants for lunch today—he helped liberate this coast, after all. 

But this humble hero said a hamburger would do fine. And what’s more American than that?”

– President Barack Obama


Harry Kulkowitz returning for the first and last time to the Beaches and Monuments of Normandy.


OK, enough of all of that. I'm sending this posting FIRST to Evan Folds and Devon Scott -- to see if either of them will give me a reason to vote for Devon for MAYOR OF WILMINGTON!!!

Now, I never knew President Obama -- but I've known SEVERAL PEOPLE who saw him and Rahm Emanuel in Man's Country Gay Bathhouse in Chicago when Obama was an Illinois State Senator -- and it's OK because Jesse Jackson and Rev. Jeremiah Wright (who had a call-boy stable to service TOP married black Politicians with gay fellows -- besides his giant Christian Church in Chicago)., ARRANGED that marriage -- and if that's what it took to elect the first Mulatto/Gay President -- I'm cool with that!!!


Most people at all connected in Chicago (and other countries where the CIA doesn't control the media as strongly for Christians as in the USA), know this -- and Lady Gaga's designer PUNKED Michelle Obama with a classic TOILET-BOWL dress:





I have worked with TOP US and Mexican Generals -- and Marines Brass -- and . . .  oh HELL, these MOTHER-F*U*C*K*I*N*G, GOD-DAMNED CHRISTIANS have done EVERYTHING to shut me up about their HARD-DRUG Trafficking, WHITE SUPREMACY, and TREASONS.



God won't be mocked by a bunch of hateful Christians, and LIBERTY and JUSTICE will rule again in the USA!!!


These rankings are for the last 30 days -- and naturally, my Letter to Rachel Maddow is most popular. She found the CONTRACT between Kenan Family lifetime employee Rex Tillerson and Vladimir Putin so via Donald Trump and his Administration, Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan -- and their near relatives who control Exxon-Mobil -- can profit from the HALF TRILLION DOLLAR DEAL to develop Russia's Oil Reserves (financed by Kenan-Family-controlled Bank of America).




An Episcopalian sycophant, Betty Kenan, and Tom Kenan -- in Chapel Hill, NC.





#1. http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-letter-just-emailed-to-rachel-maddow.html


#2. About Bill Saffo vs. Devon Scott for Wilmington Mayor: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html

#3. At least I know she actually READ THIS!!!
http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-letter-to-jamie-lee-curtis-just.html

#4. 
http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/08/evan-fishs-hot-pants-found-evan-was.html

#5. http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-letter-to-devon-scott-candidate-for.html





























.

No comments: