Sunday, October 27, 2019

RP: Letter to Josh Stein Regarding His Meeting in Wilmington, North Carolina with Mayor Saffo, Local Law Enforcement, and Others Who are Concerned about Opioid and Other Addictions!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/letter-to-josh-stein-regarding-his.html



North Carolina Attorney General Josh Stein (a Democrat), works for the People of North Carolina -- or does he work for Gov. Roy Cooper -- like US Attorney General William Barr works only for President Donald Trump???


TIME will tell, no???





>>> My Letter to NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein regarding last Thursday's meeting in Wilmington: 


To info info@JoshStein.org, benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, joboseman joboseman@nhcgov.com, bill.saffo bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, charlie.rivenbark charlie.rivenbark@wilmingtonnc.gov, emcmahon emcmahon@nhcgov.com, ernie.thompson ernie.thompson@westpreschurch.org, nbcc nbcc@newbcc.com

Cc scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Josh Stein, Attorney General of North Carolina
9001 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-9001

October 27, 2019

Dear Mr. Stein,

I regret that I could not attend the public meeting you convened with Mayor Saffo and many others in Law Enforcement, Treatment, and other aspects of the Opioid Crisis here in Wilmington, this past Thursday at noon, October 24, 2019. I had written you and made certain that many of those attending knew I would be there. That Letter is published here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-letter-to-nc-attorney-general-josh.html.

I had hoped to meet you in person, so that you could see that I am entirely genuine in my concerns and in the facts and evidence I know about Hard-Drug Trafficking – in Wilmington and Atlanta, GA – both of which were set up partially by my parents, the late William Scott Kenan, and my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now nearly 97, and living in Raleigh – but Mom is now retired from these activities.

I also know much about the CIA Drug Mafia in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico where Colin Powell’s Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dorothy Newman, got me to Political Exile in 2010 – because my own immediate family with my employer 1990 – 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA (404-262-3121 or his wife Gloria’s landline: 770-979-8157), through his agent Lee E. Gosney, Jr. (who was my father’s best friend in 1990), distributed the hard drugs flown into Maxwell AFB (where we had three legitimate advertising contracts).

Lee Gosney distributed them under guise of a travelling Certified Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous Speaker (although I know he drank and did a lot of drugs then), to Clergy and Politicians in Wilmington -- and up and down the East Coast.

My friend Evan Fish was forced to jump to his death from the top of the parking deck by the downtown Library in Wilmington on September 3, 2011, by Wilmington Police Officers – that verified by New Hanover County Sheriff’s Deputies. When I attempted to force Mayor Bill Saffo to release the FULL Police Report, I was knocked 12 feet out of the crosswalk in front of City Hall by a Time/Warner truck that could not see 6’ 11” me at 9:30 AM in full sun. I’d made the ERROR of emailing the Mayor to know to expect me walking to his office. Later, City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark told me he HOPED I got a dog, and it too was hit by a truck!!!

CHRISTIANS are all so LOVING, no???

Mayor Saffo was the most BRAIN-DEAD person in your meeting. But I was THRILLED to see Judge Corpening there. He told me he had NO AUTHORITY to release that Police Report -- the small one that was released not only has Evan’s first and middle names reversed, but his girlfriend who cooperated with Police (and later moved to Virginia where she was a prostitute via Facebook for several years as “Tiny-Toes Massage”), was Eleanor “Ellie” Schwaner – that Police Report had a wrong last name for her and I feel CERTAIN the names were falsified deliberately so they could not be easily SEARCHED in electronic record.

If our Chief District Court Judge cannot release this Police Report DESPITE Freedom of Information Laws, then can YOU DO IT???

Yes, I expect a written response to that question, please.

So that you know, Judge Corpening is truly LOVED in Wilmington, and he DID respond to my request to release all the Commitment Papers of the then only THREE times I had been committed to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital 2011 – 2018. EACH of those times was on LIES by people I had blogged about their Hard-Drug Trafficking, including Lawyer David A. Nash – a close buddy of D.A. Ben David – who CONVICTED me of “Cyberstalking” in 2011, but Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo FORCED Ben to VOID that and a couple of other Convictions (and all the other false charges not yet tried).

I had a 4th Commitment by Gastroenterologist Frederick Opper, MD, who committed me while I was under for a Colonoscopy in January 2019 – on HEARSAY of Christian women in his offices who did NOT like hearing that their Churches are DRUG-TRAFFICKERS – but TRUTH doesn’t change because CRAZED WHITE WOMEN don’t want to hear it. The top shrinks got me out in 48 hours, with a clean bill of health and I will sign permission for you to ask them about me -- if you wish to do so.

WHY do so many think the local Authorities are NOT CORRUPTED when Wilmington is the TOP CITY in the entire USA for Drug Addictions and Trafficking???

I not only know about Ben and his brother D.A. Jon David’s protecting Hard Drug Trafficking, but Ben’s gay lovers as well – as an ELDER at First Presbyterian that my relative William Rand Kenan, Sr. was an Elder at when he led the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection. And Ben’s wife Stephanie is one of Mitt Romney and Lamar Alexander’s TOP FUNDRAISERS and STRATEGISTS – and the local Democratic Party did NOT list Ben as a Democrat in his last election.

UNC Chapel Hill RE-DEDICATED Kenan Stadium to William R. Kenan, Jr., who had PAID for it to honor his Confederate, 1898-Insurrection-Leading, Blacks-Murdering father. I belonged to that congregation for half a year in 2011, and then Pastor Ernest Trice Thompson admitted to me that he PROTECTS Ben David’s Drug Trafficking. Ernie now Pastors a two-campus Presbyterian Church in Greensboro, NC and can be emailed here: ernie.thompson@westpreschurch.org.

Additionally, D.A. Ben David not only got that FALSE CONVICTION of me in 2011, but also with Fox News, Chicago and an Exec of Wells Fargo, Chicago STOLE MY COPYRIGHT to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/, by never serving me legally in Puerto Vallarta, then trying me In Absentia in Cook County, Illinois Courts. Ben has TWICE told me to my face that he would get that REVERSED and my copyrights back – but he CANNOT or WILL NOT do that.

I was VERY PLEASED to see that Mark Allen represented a Christian Church (Port City Community Church), that is NOT into Drug Trafficking – we only have a few of those in Wilmington. I was afraid that Pastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Church who partners with Sheriff Ed McMahon in MAJOR DRUG TRAFFICKING would be there. https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/drug-trafficking-pastor-robert-campbell.html.

I noticed that Sheriff McMahon had to send an underling. When I FIRST confronted Ed McMahon with his and his Force’s protecting Drug Trafficking (with the CIA, so Ed has no choice, really), on July 3, 2011 in front of the Nixon Federal Building, Ed CRIED – but he EXPANDED his Drug-Trafficking Protections after that (while I was again in Mexico because Ben David FORCED ME to leave or he would NOT erase my FALSE CONVICTIONS).

Is it REALLY LEGAL for a District Attorney to KEEP FALSE CONVICTIONS and CHARGES on a person after he ADMITS they are FALSE – unless they leave the State for a YEAR??? I would like a WRITTEN answer to this question, also, please.

It was Lawyer Bruce Mason, (910) 763-8106‎, who at first represented me against Time-Warner and their truck driver, who soon FIRED ME, saying that I should easily get $20,000.00 - $40,000.00 for my injuries WITHOUT complicating it by suing Mayor Saffo (perhaps Charlie Rivenbark), for having set that up. Instead of telling me HOW to represent myself as he had promised, he RAN out of his office past me and his Admin Hannah, yelling, “I have NO CONSCIENCE!!!” And Hannah, afraid SHE could be prosecuted for working for Bruce, quit.

Bruce also said that EVERY Republican and MOST Democrats in the Lower Cape Fear are OWNED by the wealthy Kenans associated with Chapel Hill, and my wealthy Kenan relatives had DECREED that NO LAWYER is allowed to represent me. My 2nd cousin, Lawyer Robert C. Kenan, Jr. of Burgaw, NC’s Admin told me that if I had ANNOYED David A. Nash, that I could not find a lawyer closer than Charlotte – and I’d PROBABLY have to go to Asheville. 

And NO, I have NOT been able to find one to represent me for ANYTHING (except as Court-ordered Public Defender), to RE-OPEN that damage lawsuit, in which I was FORCED to accept $2,500.00 – with my mother and siblings HELPING FORCE ME TO TAKE SO LITTLE.

My blood Kenan cousin (we are both in the 1999 Kenan Genealogy), Barbara B. “Bonnie” Weyher and her underling lawyer Brian Williams, represented Time-Warner, https://www.ymwlaw.com/, (919) 835-0900, and REFUSED to consider most of the Medical records I had sent to them to substantiate my claim -- and the doctors who provided them are again ready to send them when I find a Lawyer who will RE-OPEN this Travesty of Justice.

So, I have not yet given up on THAT.

Also, Julia Olson-Boseman, who was in your meeting and admitted her former Opioid addiction, gave me TONS of trouble (she’s REALLY a Republican like D.A. Ben David), is now trying to SELL OFF OUR HOSPITAL to profit Republicans, apparently, and even to shrink our public transportation system that needs HELP, but the HASTE she and her only-Republican allies are using suggests they are in it for PERSONAL PROFIT and not the welfare of the County and the Region.

And when I was FORCED to remain home and watched your meeting live on TV-6 WECT’s online streaming, I was AMAZED that so few people were there, and that I could EASILY have spoken with you (and many CRIMINALS who have harmed me deliberately – usually for their Savior Jesus Christ and for the Drug Trafficking Profits of their Churches). I bet Sheriff McMahon didn’t show because he CRIES SO EASILY – like John Boehner, who -- like me -- is from Cincinnati (and who is a big PRO-POT LOBBYIST NOW, LOL!!!), and I had PROMISED to be there.






That would have been TOO DISTURBING for Mayor Saffo, Julia Olson-Boseman, and Ben David – and I BELIEVE Jon David was there too. Friends of mine told me of Ben and Jon David coming up to them DRUNK at a Carolina Beach Festival where their band was playing (in 2010), Jon and Ben DEMANDING to know where to get “Cocaine and Pussy”


Their wives have NO SELF-RESPECT!!!


MERCY!!!


NOT at your meeting was NC Representative Deb Butler, whose voting record I like, but whose Legal Wife Anni Parra died of a drug overdose Dec. 28, 2018 – and she won’t admit that. Deb DID admit to my face more than once that she Traffics Drugs (or protects that activity), of her business partner Republican Jonathan Deputy, who committed me to the Mental Hospital in January 2018 on lies that I was going to shoot him with a gun!!! 

I got right out. Deb knows I will NOT LET THIS REST until I am COMPENSATED by the State of North Carolina and Wilmington City whose officials have falsely convicted me, committed me, tried to murder me, and ALWAYS TO SHUT ME UP.

Hence, they prevented me from attending your meeting.

Is there a State Office where I can apply for Compensation – or must I find a Lawyer (probably from a different state, since I’m BLACK-BALLED for hiring one in NC), to sue the State for it??? I would like a WRITTEN ANSWER to this too, please.

Wilmingtonians are SICK OF SICK-O CHRISTIANS – and recognize there are some GOOD Christians too – they just have NO POWER in Wilmington – for now.

I really do appreciate the hard work you – and Governor Cooper – have been doing to make North Carolina a State that conforms to the LAW – and the LAW serves the PEOPLE – rather than my hateful Episcopalian Kenan relatives of Chapel Hill.

I will first email this to you and everyone at your meeting I have an email address for – as well as Pastor Ernie Thompson, publish it here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/letter-to-josh-stein-regarding-his.html, and then email it to my List of 100 Political Contacts, noted here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-current-list-of-100-political.html.


All best, and I look forward to your reply,


Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC 28403

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX









.

No comments: