Thursday, October 3, 2019

RP: My Letter Just Emailed to Rachel Maddow of MSNBC -- Due to Our MUTUAL INTEREST in Rex Tillerson and Exxon-Mobil, BOTH Owned by My Kenan Family of Chapel Hill!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-letter-just-emailed-to-rachel-maddow.html



Rachel Maddow's latest book is MUCH about Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil and Rex Tillerson.



>>> For Rachel Maddow from Scott Kenan whose family CONTROLS Exxon-Mobil and Rex Tillerson -- a DRAMA QUEEN, the last assistant to Tennessee Williams (I include some close family.)
 


To Rachel Rachel@msnbc.com

Cc ari ari@msnbc.com, scoops scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial editorial@nytimes.com, breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, bojones bojones@verizon.net, marlowe.schaeffer marlowe.schaeffer@gmail.com

The Rachel Maddow Show
Floor 4 West
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112

October 3, 2019

Dear Ms. Maddow,

My name is Scott David Kenan, and I am the shirttail scion of Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan’s late husband, Frank Hawkins Kenan – my wealthy relatives associated with the founding of UNC Chapel Hill as well as inheriting control of the Standard Oil Companies (Ida Tarbell had broken them up two years before), in 1913, via the will of Henry Morrison Flagler to his last wife, Mary Lily Kenan of Wilmington and Kenansville, NC. I was ALSO the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, and can prove his murderers (the planners), included Frank Hawkins Kenan and his brother James Graham Kenan who ran the Kenan Companies and Charities through the second half of the Twentieth Century.

Rex Tillerson, whom I’ve heard you mention as getting particular attention in your book, Blow Out (which I cannot now afford to buy), has worked his entire life for my Kenan Family (we also control Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church USA, entire Republican Party, and the Clinton Democrats (but you were right to let Hillary GLOAT on your show last night – at least the other MSNBC hosts have been shredding that criminal whom I had to vote for over Trump).

My understanding is that the wealthy Kenans (in the Metaphysical Bible Dictionary “Kenan” means “The Sadness” (depression), or “Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness”), via Rex Tillerson have a deal with Vladimir Putin for our Exxon-Mobil with Bank of America financing (Kenans put Trump into power, and BoA benefitted FAR MORE than the other big banks from Trump’s Tax Cut), to develop Russia’s Oil Reserves. I was SHOCKED this afternoon when I heard you say you were amazed that Trump hadn’t MET Tillerson when he named him Sec’t. of State. It shows how POWERFUL my Kenan Family is.

Everyone here in Wilmington, NC knows WHY!!! My Kenan Family also set up all the Hard-Drug Trafficking (our Standard Oil/Exxon with the Bush Family’s CIA), and my good friend Army Col. Dorothy Newman of North Atlanta, the retired Chief Protocol Officer of Secretary of State Colin Powell, had to get me to most of five years of Political Exile in Mexico, where I was held hostage five times in 2010 once by two sons of El Chapo Guzman, who worked with Rahm Emanuel and Bibi Netanyahu, and once by the son of the CIA’s largest Cocaine supplier from Colombia to the USA who got me to sign a contract to work Drug Trafficking for the CIA for life – but I ignored it and suffered consequences.

Fernando Merino (a fake Mexican name) said his God-Father Hector the world-class engineer with 24 houses worldwide and who had planted the bomb in the Chunnel between England and France that was shut down for many months in 2010 to REMOVE IT, claiming simple repairs (this was one of the things they ADMITTED TO ME.). It was so the CIA could fake another 9/11 at the CIA’s demand.

Below is link to the CIA contract masquerading as a contract for me to sell $7 BILLION USD in Mexican real estate to Gringo celebrities – since I knew so many (Meryl Streep being the most prominent still around), while I worked for Tennessee Williams. It shows Hector's REAL Mexican name, and Fernando's FAKE Mex-name.

I lived in Atlanta/Stone Mountain 1983 – 2010, when my own parents, siblings, and employer (Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA who distributes the hard drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida, but especially to Christian Clergy and Politicians of both Parties in Wilmington and Atlanta), with the Republican Party of Georgia and CIA tried to commit me to a mental hospital FIVE TIMES in one month but couldn’t.


Dottie Newman (in high hair), was also a Docent at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta.


Dottie Newman – as well as the Dekalb County Mental Health Nurse who came out three of the five times – both told me my family and the Republican Party and CIA were going to murder me since they could not commit me, so I sold my nearly paid off house for peanuts, and fled to Mexico with what I could fit in my Pontiac Vibe.


My Kenan Family caused the only Coup d’Etat in US History, killing blacks and taking over Wilmington, NC – and that is WHY my family has Donald Trump acting with such CONFIDENCE – they did it as Presbyterians and Episcopalians, Baptists, Methodists, etc. because Jesus HATES non-white people and COMMANDS Christians to kill non-Whites, homos like me and you, etc. – so they believe!!!


Capt. William R. Kenan's RAPID FIRE BRIGADE mowed down Blacks indiscriminately with Kenan's primitive Machine Gun mounted to the back of this wagon.


PURE CHRISTIANITY IN ACTION!!!


William Rand Kenan, Sr., the only Confederate to breach DC security and take a clean shot at Lincoln but missed him, killing his Aide, was an Elder at First Presbyterian here when he was FIRST CAUSE to this, but Kenans are wealthy and paid to be kept out of most history books.



William R. Kenan in the Duplin Rifles -- TOP Sharpshooters of the entire Confederacy -- from Kenansville, NC -- had an uncommon lookno???





This MEME of Kenansville, NC is the ONLY one I’ve found of Trump visiting a town: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/09/yesterday-donald-trump-went-to.html .

You might also get a kick out the time I met by chance George W. Bush’s TOP Drug-Money Launderer, Martin Lamb, in a sushi restaurant in Colima. Mexico. When he heard I was related to Thomas S. Kenan III, he spilled the beans – assuming I too had tons of drug money he could launder. He has a private island off Panama with jetport and GW Bush flies down regularly in small jets loaded with $100.00 bills: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/09/martin-lamb-george-w-bushs-self.html and http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-on-george-w-bushs-top-drug-money.html

You might recall the recent hubbub of my Democratic NC Representative Deb Butler yelling at the Republicans who tricked the Dems into being absent and the BAD NC Budget that Gov. Cooper had vetoed passed the House. Deb Butler ADMITTED TO ME summer of 2018 that she is HUGE in Hard-Drug Trafficking with high Republican Jonathan Deputy (the manager of my apartment building then). And they COMMITTED ME to the Mental Hospital on LIES, because I would not stop blogging about Deb Butler’s and Jon Deputy’s DRUG CRIMES!!!


Druggy Deb Butler yelling at Republicans (I support her in this -- but NOT her Hard-Drug Trafficking)!!!


I got out of the hospital almost immediately with a clean bill of mental health, and Karma struck Deb Butler when her wife Anni Parra died of a drug overdose (as have several other officers of the New Hanover County Democratic Party – they sold out to the Republican Kenans of Chapel Hill), on December 28, 2018http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/hannah-jelkes-oh-god-please-cant-we.html.

Well, here is my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams that Alyson Books CANCELLED publication of spring 2010, then I self-published on amazon. When Scott Rudin and the producers of the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights, our Local D.A. Benjamin R. David with Chicago Fox News Talking Head Daliah Saper and her Law firm with Jamie Lee Sutherland, then an exec with Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago, falsely accused me of LIBEL.

I had published that Jamie BRAGGED to me that he did $24,000,000.00/month average Drug Trafficking in Puerto Vallarta for Wells Fargo Bank, and their Chicago office got a $200,000,000.00 fine for Drug Money Laundering that year (2010).

Jamie only asked for $50,000.00, but told me if I erased several blog-postings he would drop the lawsuit. I did, but he continued and I restored most of that later. I was NEVER legally served in Mexico (I was in the USA for a few weeks and the 30-day window expired). They tried me in absentia in Cook County courts, convicted me, and gave Jamie a HALF MILLION DOLLARS, copyright to my memoir, ownership of my blog, and ownership of copyright to ALL letters emails, etc., on that subject that I write until I die.

  
Pure NAZI/CHRISTIAN GAG ORDER!!!


Kenan-Owned Bank of America gutted my accounts of my Disability money that is supposed to be protected from such seizures, but Amazon and Google Blogger did NOT believe the Order was real, and REFUSED TO HONOR IT!!!

Here is the book and the Professional Reviews might be where to start first: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/


Tennessee Williams and I at the Reagan White House, late 1981.


I am going to email this to you (and Ari and a couple of other Press Contacts), tonight, then publish it here on my blog that has gotten over 1.6 million hits so far (not bad for a non-celebrity). Then I will email it to my 100 Political Contacts and include you ONCE, so you can see who all gets it. https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-letter-just-emailed-to-rachel-maddow.html

OH!!! My Letter I got into the hands of both Sect. of State Rex Tillerson and Attorney General Jeff Sessions – back in the day: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/letter-sent-electronically-to-both.html

Tomorrow, I’ll make any additions and corrections, then print and snail-mail it to you!!!

All Best – and ONWARD!!!


Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, North Carolina 28403

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX (It takes most people several times to get a call to go to my phone – CIA interference, I presume.)


>>> ADDED LATER: I only made slight edits to this and am sending it exactly as above with the added images and active links available only if Rachel or others visit it online: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-letter-just-emailed-to-rachel-maddow.html.

Additionally, overnight, this posting went VIRAL!!!








.

No comments: