Wednesday, October 9, 2019

RP: My BEST Conversation EVER with Mom, Today -- and My North Carolina Democratic Representative (and MAJOR Drug Trafficker with Republican Jonathan Deputy), Deb Butler, WINS the 2019 Tammy Baldwin BREAK-THROUGH Award -- LOL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-best-conversation-ever-with-mom.html



Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, between me and my sister Julie -- Christmas 2018.



>>> Thanks to Julie -- and a LOT of other things -- today was a STELLAR DAY!!!


To duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net, jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, connor.kenan connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, bojones bojones@verizon.net, marlowe.schaeffer marlowe.schaeffer@gmail.com


Hi Julie and the rest of you,

Today, Julie sent the weekly money a day early by surprise, and it was a very short time after I got off the phone with Mom, having had the BEST conversation she and I have ever had. So I don't know if the early sending was at Mom's urging (I had NOT asked for it early), or just a strange coincidence.

Now, it is TRUE that Mom's parish priest got my five page, single-spaced Letter about ten days ago, https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/losing-my-religion-additional-notes-for.html -- detailing much of our family's history and Mom's crimes against me and the United States of America in the Name of Jesus and the Catholic Church, but I only wanted him to KNOW the truth and asked him NOT to discuss any of it with Mom unless I asked him to later. Mom acted as if either he DID discuss these things with her or she read all this on her iPad, which I assume she often does but denies she does to me.

Anyway, I was telling her all about how it looks more and more like Devon Scott, the first serious challenger to our Drug Mafia Mayor Bill Saffo in over ten years of elections every TWO years (too often for mayors!!!), could very well WIN, and how I'd sent him info on the wealthy Kenan Family's corruption as well as the Democrats in Wilmington being in the pocket of the Republican Kenans, so as bad as corrupt can be.

And he wrote back quickly in appreciation. I might end up doing some work to help his campaign, but right now I have to get things going with re-opening that settlement over the Time-Warner truck hitting me on order of Mayor Saffo. 

That part of proving Saffo ordered it might be too difficult to prove, but the damages to my artery and vein valves that the Kenan Family BLOOD COUSIN of ours, Barbara B. "Bonnie" Weyher of Raleigh and her flunky Brian M. Williams, refused to look at and forced me to a $2,500.00 settlement that should have been at least ten times that -- because Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. of Manhattan had just stopped helping me and everyone in our family REFUSED to help at all.

Of course Mom had planned it that way, and I doubt any of you (except maybe Mike), realized you were being Mind-Controlled by Mom then.

Today, after I was telling Mom of all my good memories of everything she did for us that was SO MUCH MORE than anyone else's mothers -- like having a Kindergarten in our living room for the neighborhood kids -- because Cincinnati had no kindergartens in pubic schools yet (nor did the Catholic schools, I suppose). But Mom broke in and said, "I've done a lot of truly AWFUL things as well," and I quickly said, "And we have ALL done good and bad things, and the WHOLE POINT OF IT is to LEARN from it."

That was ALL I needed to say, because for Mom to acknowledge that means she HAS learned from it. I cannot hold a GRUDGE, therefore, and I feel the same toward Jane and Julie, and expect that before too long, Mike and I will come to understand each other again, too. 

I included Bob Jones and Marlowe Schaeffer here, because Bob showed me on Facebook that he DOES see some of what I post, but doesn't react to anything I believe is important. This has been happening since Mike yelled at me DEMANDING to know where Bob lives (in that THUG VOICE Mom also uses -- used to use), and he demanded about Marlowe too. 

Mike found me in the mental hospital in January 2019 -- when I knew I'd be out before 48 hours, so told them to let NO ONE know I was there. Mike called me and said in this THUG VOICE that he has his "methods" of finding me. I ASSUME he had "roughed up" -- at least in his THUG THREATS both Bob and Marlowe, since their sudden distance from me since then was never explained by EITHER of them.

Today, for the THIRD time, I returned the phone of my former roommate of a few months ago to Benefits Management for them to give it to "Roommate". And that old roommate -- who actually prefers to live homeless -- he has a four-year degree in Religion from UNCW and served four years in the Navy with honorable discharge -- and THEN came down with Schizophrenia (it really is a SHAME), but has enough money from Full Disability and a Navy pension too, for an apartment, gave me $40.00 to help pay for new windshield-wiper blades and an oil change. 

I had had the money, but my Meds were STILL SCREWED UP due to that Christian Female doctor I'd had a "dust-up" with in the hospital: Rebecca Westendorff, and ONE drug she never ordered (Atorvastatin aka Lipitor), NONE of them were ordered for a full 12 months -- which Dr. Patel's office had called and said had been done -- and then I had NOT gotten Zarelto as I left like all the others (also except Lipitor, which I have more refills at Costco, so will get it there), and when I went to the hospital pharmacy Monday, the Zarelto ($445.00 at Costco, but about $15.00 at the hospital), was $45.00 because SUDDENLY I had to buy a three-month supply.

Well, that was FINE -- except that it caused me to be broke and so I asked my old homeless roommate for a gift and he GAVE IT TO ME!!!

Also, a "retarded" guy, about 50 years old and living alone and working as a host at Wendy's has taken pity on me and has offered to take me to lunch as his treat next week -- in a REAL restaurant (I splurged today with a $4.31 lunch at Wendy's -- my GIANT CELEBRATION of all the good news -- including Rachel Maddow finding the HALF TRILLION DOLLAR LINK -- $500,000,000,000.00 -- between the wealthy Kenans/Rex Tillerson and Vladimir Putin -- and Donald the TRAITOR Trump: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-letter-just-emailed-to-rachel-maddow.html

Strange but true, and as I've told Mom and emailed you all before, if I only had the original $125.00/week from before Mike crapped out without explanation, I would not be begging OTHERS for money, nor YOU for money, because I don't quite get enough.

AND when I get that truck settlement re-negotiated I won't need money from ANYONE (ditto if D.A. Ben David had not STOLEN my memoir's copyright)!!!

When I went to Benefits Management to take that phone to them, the white woman at the desk KNOWS Devon Scott and said he is TOTALLY COOL (he's a black guy in White Supremacist/Christian Wilmington), and she and her friends are all going to vote for him. SO MANY PEOPLE are fed up with our Mafia/Drug Trafficking DEVOUT CHRISTIAN mayor!!!

And I got a chance to thank MY person there, Teri Motsinger, who owns Benefits Management and is a devout TRUE Christian (Methodist), and to give her a BIG HUG!!!

So it was a GREAT DAY.

Love and thanks,

Scott


* * *
Deb Butler told me she traffics hard drugs with Republican Jonathan Deputy here in WilmingtonThe two of them committed me to a mental hospital on lies -- because I would not stop blogging about their crimes

Then, on December 28, 2018, Deb's wife Anni Parra died of a Drug Overdose -- so Karma got her back!!! Deb is a devout Methodist, so believes Jesus forgives her everything if she Praises him -- LOL!!! 

My Kenan Family associated with UNC The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill put Trump into power, and Rachel Maddow found the contract that Rex Tillerson and Vladimir Putin signed for my Kenan Family for a HALF TRILLION DOLLARS for Kenan-family controlled Exxon-Mobil with Kenan controlled Bank of America financing the Kenans developing Russia's Oil Reserves, while Deb Butler makes money selling HARD DRUGS for the Kenans who are devout Episcopalians

Deb can't sue me for Libel, Slander or similar -- because this is TRUE!!!


Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, beard and eyeglasses
LGBTQ Democrats of North Carolina
7 hrs

Congratulations to Deb Butler who won the 2019 Tammy Baldwin Breakthrough Award. So amazing to have had Deb Butler as our Keynote speaker at convention last weekend. To send Representative Butler your appreciation for her work and tell her congratulations go to:

Comments


Joe Biden NOW calling for Trump's Impeachment is as funny as Miss Anderson Cooper coming out GAY eight years after everyone learned she was gay -- LOL!!!
"To preserve our Constitution, our democracy, our basic integrity, he should be impeached," Joe Biden said of President Donald J. Trump









.

No comments: