Sunday, October 20, 2019

RP: Buddhists Invite Me to a Confab Later Today (as did Hindus -- but Buddhism is MORE EVOLVED, so I'll go THERE) / NO RESPONSES from Evan Folds, Damon Scott, or "Bill" Saffo -- but Saffo's Old DRINKING BUDDY, Vinny, Is Back!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/buddhists-invite-me-to-confab-later.html



Readers will recall that the ever-handsome Vincent/"Vinnie" told me how he USED TO close bars with Mayor Bill Saffo -- and that Saffo got drunk as a SKUNK -- but THERE, he was accompanied by WOMEN -- the opposite of why Renee Saffo divorced him: his thing for young men.


As Readers will recall, although I LAST saw Vinny crawling through semi-decomposed sewage -- clearing out the old, for-YEARS-broken sewer line under Chad Wagner's house next-door -- and he was FILTHY, today, he's doing clean work and is looking GREAT again!!!


Looks like -- but ISN'T -- Vinny.




The Christian Solution (in the Deep South)



A popular button for White Christians in Wilmington led by my relative William Rand Kenan, Sr., and a CALL TO ACTION!!!



And the RESULT of CHRISTIANITY TAKING CONTROL, was the murder of dozens of black people, and the theft of their Political Offices, Businesses, and Personal Property!!!:





Yesterday, on my walk around downtown Wilmington, I found most of the homeless guys (there are very few women homeless now -- or they don't get out), and got a FREE WATER that was left near the Visitors Center by Rev. Philip Chryst and his Anchor Churchhttp://anchorwilmington.org/. 



Rev. Philip Chryst -- and below is ONE of the FIVE gay prostitutes who were sent by the Anchor Church for me -- but I rejected ALL OF THEM, this one was sent to me the MORNING AFTER I spent the night with George Bush's cousin Bill Toups in Carolina Beach -- we up ALL NIGHT discussing how the Kenan and Bush Families have controlled HARD-DRUG-TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACY for decades together -- and by USING the various Christian Churches (because Jesus forgives every Christian INFINITELY and in EVERY MOMENT, no matter how GRAVE THE SINS)!!!



This guy's cell phone was (910) 524-4581 in fall of 2016 -- if anyone wants to try to track him down. He passed the collection plate and had other duties in Rev. Chryst's Anchor Church.






Although one NEVER sees a M.A.G.A. hat -- or other obvious Donald Trump BLING -- anymore, his supporters, EMBARRASSED to show those outward signs, still DEFEND HIM when challenged. I actually found TWO people downtown -- both WHITE, wearing Christian Symbols, and looking WELL-EDUCATED and "dressed for success".

Both of them, when I explained how my Kenan Family in Chapel Hill controlled Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, www.theKAG.com, the Ku Klux Klan, entire Republican Party and "Clinton Democrats" (and my near Kenan Family raised me with Catholic SWASTIKAS on our dinner-plates and daily beatings)ACTUALLY SAID"That's GREAT and is what GOD DEMANDS WE DO!!!" 











The Christian Church, today!!!










This is my message to Jonathan Deputy and NC Representative Deb Butler -- especially -- and it is NOT a threat of a gun or other violence of any kind

I send it to them ESPECIALLY because in January of 2018, Mr. Deputy committed me to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital on LIES -- including that my publishing on this blog this photo of a GUN held by a masked Mexican Drug Mafiosa (and having nothing to do with him)PROVED I was going to KILL HIM -- Jonathan Deputy!!!:



That could not have been FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH, but has been published MANY TIMES and MANY PLACES on this blog, Jonathan Deputy also claimed falsely that I molest young male children, that I NEVER knew Tennessee Williams, and that he would work with District Attorney Benjamin R. David to STEAL COPYRIGHT to anything new I write -- just like Ben David with Fox News Chicago Talking Head/Lawyer Dalia Saper and Jamie Lee Sutherland then of Wells Fargo Chicago stole my memoir's copyright:













So, I don't trust either Bill Saffo OR Damon Scott -- but under our system of a "weak mayor", Mr. Scott cannot achieve much without convincing others to go along with him, and if he's just a BLOWHARD (as his experience seems real only as websites, but not REAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS), he will fall on his face RAPIDLY and be removed FASTER THAN County Commissioner Republican Brian Berger was removed and packed off to Prison on Major Drug Charges, see: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/there-is-no-there-there-with-devon.html

Now, I'm NOT going to bother Vinny today -- Chad Wagner asked me not to -- but last night, Robert James McKinney from apartment One here -- protected by the Police and Sheriff's Department in his pot and hard-drugs trafficking -- has been supplying us with HIGHER quality pot for LOWER prices, and last night came down to get me high and enjoy the peace of my deck after dark.

We LAUGHED at all the STUPID ANTICS of Jonathan Deputy, who used to manage these apartments -- until I SCARED HIM OFF (that according to Landlady Gold Walker), because when he had me COMMITTED ON LIES, he got them SO FRIGHTENED of this then 66-year-old man on HEART MEDS, that they sent EIGHT OFFICERS TO ARREST ME!!!

And everyone in Law Enforcement knows that I have ALWAYS cooperated with Law Enforcement during my many, many arrests in Wilmington -- no matter HOW UNJUST, and after all these years of harassment by these GOD-HATING CHRISTIANSevery Conviction has been ERASEDevery other Charge has been DROPPED, and I've been given a CLEAN BILL OF MENTAL HEALTH (except for Complicated PTSD), by the TOP SHRINKS at the Mental Hospital.














.

No comments: