Monday, October 14, 2019

RP: My Letter to NC Attorney General Josh Stein -- Just Sent Secured Server, Email, and Snail Mail:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-letter-to-nc-attorney-general-josh.html



Josh Stein in a PREVIOUS Wilmington Meeting, flanked by the BIGGEST LOCAL DRUG TRAFFICKERS Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David on far right, and his twin brother, Republican D.A. Jon David, at the podium.



First, I sent this via the NC Justice Department's Secured Server and got a RECEIVED RECEIPT. Then I emailed it to Josh's campaign site, and copied the following people:


To info info@JoshStein.org

Cc info info@devonforwilmington.com, bill.saffo bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, council council@wilmingtonnc.gov, breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, ben ben@localvoicemedia.com, wilmjourn wilmjourn@aol.com, Rachel Rachel@msnbc.com, ari ari@msnbc.com, editorial editorial@nytimes.com, scoops scoops@huffingtonpost.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com



Josh Stein, Attorney General of North Carolina
9001 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-9001

October 14, 2019

Dear Mr. Stein,

My name is Scott David Kenan of Wilmington, NC, and I never received a reply from you or your office to my Letter sent both secured server to the NC Justice Department, email to your campaign website, and snail-mail to your physical office in Raleigh, two years ago. I assume my communications to you were interrupted by the CIA, or Donald Trump’s friends (the Russians). Many of my communications don’t get where sent – including things I post or send through Facebook, well known now to be controlled by the Christian CIA and Vladimir Putin.


I will send this the same several ways, and since I hope to meet you when you come to Wilmington October 24 for the meeting on Opioids and similar, I intend to be there. I am 6’ 11” tall and 68 years of age wearing glasses and having white hair. Since I worked for Tennessee Williams, I’m quite the drama queen – if I need to be – but do NOT intend to embarrass our elected and appointed officials during that meeting who are HUGE in Hard-Drug Trafficking, including Mayor Bill Saffo, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, Sheriff Ed McMahon, District Attorneys Benjamin R. and Jon David, and our NC State Representative Deb Butler – who PROPERLY protested the tricks of the Republican Party over the Budget that Gov. Cooper properly VETOED, but Deb admitted to me to my FACE in June of 2018, that she traffics hard drugs with Republican Jonathan Deputy.

Because I had blogged about the two of them trafficking drugs, Jonathan Deputy committed me to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital in January of 2018 on lies – and I quickly got out.

I could list a few of the CRIMES committed by Wilmington Officials to me that have happened to me because I am exposing my parents as America’s TOP NAZIS (Dad is now deceased, and Mom, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, is now 96 and retired, living in Raleigh), as well as exposing my wealthy relatives of Chapel Hill for THEIR running the Drug Trafficking through their Exxon-Mobil and other companies with the Bush Family’s hold on the Christian CIA. 

Kenans put Donald Trump into power, and Rachel Maddow recently revealed she had found the smoking gun of Kenan lifelong employee Rex Tillerson, who gutted the State Department for his dear friend Vladimir Putin, had signed an agreement so that Thomas S. Kenan III and his near relatives could profit from the HALF TRILLION DOLLAR DEAL for Kenan controlled Exxon-Mobil (financed by Kenan-controlled Bank of America), to develop Russia’s Oil Reserves.


This Letter has gotten literally THOUSANDS OF HITS since I posted it, and competes neck-and-neck for hits with this posting about our Drug Mafia Mayor “Bill” Saffo, about how I confronted HIM two weeks ago when I ran into him in person on Front Street – and he eventually RAN FROM ME, then BLOCKED ME on Facebook – LOL!!! 

Mayor Saffo had ALSO demanded that Sheriff McMahon and/or the FBI pick me up (I work with Law Enforcement – contact NC Top Prosecutor Kimberly Overton Spahos, who knows me well: http://justicespeakersinstitute.com/kimberly-overton/-- and am no longer jailed or nut-house committed on lies: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html.

The above posting ALSO has info on Steven Rose and his wife, Madison “Maddy” Holland, who when I lived next-door to them in 2016 -- and Maddy was then Atty Gen. Roy Cooper’s highest paid Gubernatorial Campaign worker, claimed to me that A.G. Cooper PROTECTED the Kenan Family and Republican Party’s HUGE DRUG OPERATION – but at least he’s not an ABJECT RACIST like every Republican seems to be!!!

This posting concentrates on Maddy and her husband Steven Rose working with Bill and Hillary Clinton’s Drug Operation – the Clintons work for the Bush Family, and the Bush and Kenan Families control the top of it: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/bad-news-for-steven-rose-madison-maddy.html.

You need to SHUT Madison Holland UP – whether this is true or not. She is the 3rd Vice Chair of New Hanover County Democrats, and her phone number is listed on their website as: (919) 999-7656.

Now, I am WELL AWARE that the CIA took over Sheriff McMahon’s organization – and no county Sheriff can beat the CIA!!! They work with Vladimir Putin, for one thing – and my devout Episcopalian Kenan Family of Chapel Hill!!! Ask Ed McMahon about how he admitted to me on July 3, 2011 that he knew his deputies worked with the CIA by guarding the mini-subs that unloaded powder drugs under Snow’s Cut Bridge – or that he REALLY LIKED that he and I had a long discussion at the 2015 Democratic Party Unity Dinner on my being into FORGIVENESS, not Punishments (but for anyone NOT exposing these crimes now, it is TOO LATE for simple forgiveness without PRISON TIME).

And Ed had just introduced me to one of his BIGGEST Christian Church Drug-Trafficking partners, Pastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Church, who met with OTHER Drug-Traffickers in a separate room during that Democratic Party Dinner/Meeting held in the Atlantic Coast Line Center. This blog posting also gives details and links to more details on how Mayor Saffo had my friend Evan Fish MURDERED by local Police (Sheriff’s Deputies on the scene verified this – and there is no question that the Sheriff’s Deputies are FAR MORE PROFESSIONAL than Wilmington Police!!!), because he knew my employer 1990 – 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., Snellville, GA, distributes all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida, but especially to Christian Clergy and Politicians of BOTH Parties in Wilmington and Atlanta.

Please contact Colin Powell’s former Chief Protocol Officer Col. Dorothy Newman in North Atlanta, who had to get me to Political Exile in Mexico early 2010, and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’, now in Baton Rouge fighting Exxon-Mobil over Kenan Family’s POLLUTION, but he lived for years in Atlanta, and knows the wealthy Kenans control the Drug Mafias there, with the Christian Churches.

And it has links to my friend Deb Baratta, who in 2011 walked across Snow’s Cut Bridge to retrieve her car parked on the other side. Sheriff’s Deputies and CIA in unmarked cars thought she had seen the mini-sub that was unloading then (she had not), stopped and questioned her, arrested her, drugged her, RAPED HER REPEATEDLY, and then committed her to “The Oaks” mental hospital where I was already committed on lies. I HEARD her tales and SAW her purple and black bruises coming from beneath her short-shorts to her knees!!!

New Hanover County is NAZI COUNTRY through and through – thanks to the Christians and my Kenan Family – and YOUR JOB is to clean it up!!!



OK, that should give you and your Justice Department plenty of material to look into the veracity of. The other two things I would like to point out, are that for SOME REASON, while hits to my blog the last week or so have been VERY high, Russians, who normally hit it only one to five times per day have hit it 4,723 times in just the LAST WEEK!!!

Also, I chanced to meet Jamie Lee Curtis this past Saturday in my fave shop in downtown Wilmington – and filled her in on much of the corruption here. She, of course, can’t get involved in Politics everywhere she goes to film, but she is – like me – VERY WELL CONNECTED!!! 

This posting of my Letter sent to her just yesterday, is already the MOST HIT POSTING of the PAST SEVEN DAYS!!!: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-letter-to-jamie-lee-curtis-just.html.

I hope to get a chance to meet with you or a top deputy of yours at the meeting October 24. 

This Letter will be published here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-letter-to-nc-attorney-general-josh.html, and then emailed to my List of 100 Political Contacts, that is published here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-current-list-of-100-political.html.

I can be called on my cell phone, (910) 200-XXXX, if anyone cares to speak with me – or email me or snail-mail me from the addresses on those communications which you should soon receive.

All best to you, NC Justice Department, and our Beloved North Carolina,


Scott D. Kenan


Apparently, like Hitler, Erdogan just wants Donald Trump to KISS HIS ASS!!!



About this website

TELEGRAPH.CO.UK
In a world first, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan uses Hitler's Germany as a positive role model for his constitutional reforms


.

No comments: