Saturday, October 26, 2019

RP: SINCE the Plumber Was Sent to Keep Me from Meeting NC Attorney General Josh Stein, Life Has ACCELERATED (and the WISDOM of my not being there, REVEALED!!!):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/since-plumber-was-sent-to-keep-me-from.html





On Jeane Dixon's deathbed, she said that eventually America would be SHOCKED to discover who the real "Communists" are in the US Government (I would say Totalitarians)

About 2002, a Freedom of Information Request proved that Jeane Dixon -- who had predicted JFK's, RFK's, and MLK, Jr.'s deaths in her "astrology" column -- was NEVER an astrologer (and she CLAIMED to be devout Catholic, a Church that CONDEMNS astrology, soothsaying of any kind, etc.), was ACTUALLY a paid PUBLICIST on J. Edgar Hoover's payroll -- terrorizing his victims before he murdered them

My Letter to Rachel Maddow, who found the CONTRACT between Rex Tillerson/Exxon-Mobil/my Kenan Family and Vladimir Putin for Kenans to profit from the HALF TRILLION DOLLAR DEAL to develop Russia's Oil Reserves -- and WHY my relatives were responsible for putting Trump into power:





I used to belong to this org -- that Ron Reagan (Ronald and Nancy's son), is the sort of FIGUREHEAD of -- and I LOVE THIS MEME, which reminds me of how I have to deal with the GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS online -- primarily on Facebook, because Christian Groups CONSTANTLY BUY ADS that are FORCED onto my FEED, so that Christians Advertising BULL CRAP is about 25% of what shows up


I have L-E-A-R-N-E-D that I can BLOCK THEM, but while blocking PEOPLE keeps them out of your FEEDBlocking Christian Religions just makes it so I can no longer comment -- so I STOPPED doing that and I use ONLINE ARGUING WITH CHRISTIANS as a way to perfect my IN PERSON arguing with the FEW Christians and Trump supporters whom I run into downtown -- like when I walked around for three hours today.




This REMAINS true, BUT everyone around us LOVES to see Christians PUT IN THEIR PLACE by someone who isn't afraid to say whatever it takes!!! 





That would be ME.




Me with the a Christian volunteer February 4, 2012, at the monthly "King's Breakfast" of Pine Valley Church of God. At one of these, I reported "Whitey" -- a LONG-TERM resident of The Good Shepherd Center (http://www.goodshepherdwilmington.org/ -- the LARGEST Heroin Distribution Center in Wilmington back then), cutting Heroin into retail bags in a men's-room stall -- and SOON that congregation served their monthly breakfast DOWNTOWN, instead of running their buses to pick homeless up and bring them to their church.


And just a few months ago, Katrina Knight, Executive Director of the Good Shepherd Center back then and now, TRIED to SHUT THIS BLOG UP about their Heroin Trafficking -- and OTHER serious crimes -- including SLAVERY of undocumented immigrants, including my roommate thenDavid Escalante of EcuadorFORCING him to FLEE FOR HIS LIFE for Charlotte -- never to be heard from again!!! 



But the JUDGE LAUGHED Katrina's request out of Court, telling her she had to sue me for LIBEL if it was untrue -- and she CAN'T -- LOL!!!







>>> MY REAL POINT HERE is that there are LOTS OF GOOD CHRISTIANS, and the great majority of them have NO IDEA that their Clergy and Churches RUN HARD DRUGS!!! 


They DON'T approve of that and PREFER to DENY IT IS TRUE -- rather than to FACE FACTS.

But by PRACTICING ON FACEBOOK how to discuss these matters to get their SUPPORT for ending Church-and-State-Supported-and-Run HARD DRUGS (everyone agrees that Marijuana is Medicinal -- or at least not nearly as serious of a problem), these Christians nearly ALWAYS want to find, try-and-convict these Criminals pretending to be Jesus's Disciples. 






I really had it out with TWO people, one a tourist in front of Java Dog coffee shop, the other the janitor cleaning up the public restrooms behind the Tourist Info Stand and by the covered tables where Homeless people nearly always are.

Now, without a blow-by-blow of many mostly HIGH FUN encounters downtown, I took off from writing yesterday (the NEWS was coming so FAST I couldn't KEEP UP), so yesterday's list of KEY SEARCH-WORDS brings me back to my work:




I had actually stopped by the William Rand Kenan, Sr. house at 110 Nun Street to see how renovations are coming along, but NO ONE was working today:



William R. Kenan, Sr. LED the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898. He was an ELDER at First Presbyterian (which today STILL does not allow BLACK MEMBERS), and the BIGGEST CRIMINAL POLITICIANS have all been Elders and Deacons there -- including District Attorney Benjamin R. DavidCounty Commission HEAD Beth Dawson (who resigned when her husband was arrested in South Carolina for SOLICITING PROSTITUTES -- LOL!!!)Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther (who REALLY screwed me, but later treated me FAIRLY, after Jennifer McCracken tried to SHUT ME UP about her Hard-Drug Trafficking with her MOR(M)ON CHURCH and CIA brother -- a local Sheriff's Detective as well), and Judge Jeffrey Noecker.


SADLY, I must report that TWO of those four are DEMOCRATS -- but I'm PLEASE TO SAY that one of the BEST JudgesRobin Robinson, also worships (or did) there.


"MK ULTRA KENAN" refers to my MOTHER, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, who headed Procter & Gamble's Chemistry Labs in Cincinnati (my place of birth), after WWII -- during "OPERATION PAPERCLIP" (to clip the SWASTIKA over the Stars on the US Flag -- a TOTALLY CHRISTIAN PROJECT).




My mother headed "MK ULTRA" -- further developing Dr. Josef Mengele's MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS on Jewish Concentration Camp Victims -- for both the CIA and the Roman Catholic Church. 









Halfway through the 2016 primaries, George W. Bush and Hillary Clinton -- who BOTH actually work for my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill -- relaxed together. They didn't KNOW the Kenans SCREWED THEM, and were soon to put TRUMP INTO POWER!!!:



Bill Clinton had EXPANDED Bush Family Hard-Drug Trafficking MORE than either Bush President had been able to!!!


Barbara BushI love Bill Clinton!!!






Today, I noticed that Mark Coyle, who is running for Wilmington City Council and whose ideas I LIKE A LOT -- and I have seen from his website that HE -- LIKE ME -- has been HARASSED by Wilmington Police, New Hanover County Sheriff's Detectives who are ALSO DRUG-TRAFFICKING CIA AGENTS, etc.
About this website

PORTCITYDAILY.COM
WILMINGTON — Mack Coyle is running for election to Wilmington City Council. All of the council seats are ‘at-large,’ and represent all areas of the city. Note: Candidate interviews are published…



Like me, they have been CLEVER to be certain that Mack Coyle CANNOT tell his story without sounding a bit INSANE -- that is PART of MK ULTRA'S GOAL -- a CHRISTIAN ENDEAVOR for not so much the FOOLISH PUPPET Donald Trump, but for HIS BOSS Vladimir Putin and my Kenan Relatives (devout Episcopalian Hate-Bots). 



I noticed that Mack Coyle has as a TOP-THREE-GOAL to make Marijuana LEGAL -- an attitude of nearly ALL City Council Candidates -- but City Council has NO CONTROL over this State ISSUE!!!

And he and his supporters must be SMOKING TOO MUCH POT -- as they have been TOO LAZY to get many yard signs out -- so I won't vote for this LOSER after-all!!!



At the moment, I'm tending to want to vote for Devon Scott for Mayor -- he's full of lots on non-sense (a dreamer, but NOT an actual DOER), but Bill Saffo PROVED HIMSELF nearly BRAIN-DEAD in the meeting with Atty. Gen. Josh Stein (which I will soon address), that I CANNOT VOTE for that DRUNKARD!!!



I saw this last night -- and was amazed (and relieved), that NBC allowed it to air!!! I don't know if it's "too little, too late", but I would like to hear Rachel Maddow dig into WHY NBC, MSNBC (like ALL US Broadcast Networks and all but a few newspapers/magazines), didn't report the "suicide" of Jean Babette Stein (which I believe was the CIA pushing her off her balcony) -- whose father, Jules Stein, had assembled MCA (Music Corporation of America) that owned the largest musical catalog, Universal Studios, NBC Networks, etc. 



EVERY broadcast network in Europe announced it as BREAKING NEWS, but no US Network even mentioned it. 



KNEW Jean Stein -- it was at hers and George Plimpton's party on January 11, 1982, that I met Jackie Kennedy Onassis and she WARNED Tennessee Williams that the Episcopal Church with the Republican Party and elements of the FBI and CIA would murder him and steal his estate from Harvard for the Episcopal Church



They DID do that, and later I learned that my relatives Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan were helping the Episcopal Church!!! 



See links in comments below:





About this website

FOXNEWS.COM
Far-left MSNBC host Rachel Maddow broke her silence Friday night about the ongoing sexual misconduct scandals detailed in Ronan Farrow’s “Catch and Kill” that have plagued NBC News for over two years.
My family controls Exxon-Mobil and Bank of Americabut is ALSO one of the biggest stockholders in Coca-Cola!!! 

And when Standard Oil was Adolph Hitler's TOP FINANCIAL SUPPORT, it was and still is controlled by my wealthy Kenan cousins in Chapel Hill -- and they ALSO are the Episcopal Church's biggest supporters.

This plastic Coca-Cola bottle was made from Kenan Exxon-Mobil Petroleumno???



About this website

THEMINDUNLEASHED.COM
Coca-Cola is responsible for more plastic trash than the next top three polluters combined.







.

No comments: