Tuesday, October 8, 2019

RP: Because Devon Scott REPLIED to My Letter within 45 Minutes, I Think It BEST to Post His Reply Tonight (clean and without other issues):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/because-devon-scott-replied-to-my.html



Devon Scott from Council for Entrepreneurial Development"Why did you start your business in North Carolina?"https://cednc.org/whync/devon-scott


FIRST: I made a HUGE MISTAKE in my Letter of this afternoon to Devon -- and did NOT catch it before sending it to Devon and my 100 Political Contacts, too. Here is the Letter: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-letter-to-devon-scott-candidate-for.html

And here is my error -- as I corrected it:

Later, Representative Deb Butler admitted she does a lot of Drug Trafficking (or protecting it), with Republican Jonathan Deputy – Jon Deputy and she committed me on lies to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital in January 2018 – because they could WHOOPS!!!: COULD NOT sue me for Libel, Slander, or similar – it being TRUE!!! But Deb’s legal wife Anni Parra died of a drug overdose on December 28, 2018. Call me cold, but it serves Deb’s DEVOUT CHRISTIAN BUTT RIGHT!!!

And I DID publish my current list of 100 Political Contacts here so that Mr. Scott could see them -- and of course anyone who wants me to REMOVE their address from this posting -- or remove them from my List -- just email me and I'll be happy to do it!!!




>>> RE: Devon Scott For Wilmington Mayor "The campaign and some info you might not be aware of!!!"


From   info@devonforwilmington.com info@devonforwilmington.com
To scottdkenan scottdkenan@aol.com


Thank you for reaching out, Scott. You aren't the only one with that feedback regarding the way I write. Along with being a consultant I've been a philosopher and a poet, so sometimes my language collides.

I appreciate your information. I've been very concerned with the channels of drug trafficking as well as sex trafficking here in Wilmington and certainly hope to be an effective ally for victims and to work against exploitative and illegal activities in our region.

I will look deeper into what you shared to connect dots and make decisions. Thank you again for your time.

In Gratitude, 

Devon Scott
Devon For Wilmington
‪‪(910) 442-XXXX
www.DevonforWilmington.com 


* * *

I'd say that this was a PERFECT RESPONSE -- saying he will look into my claimsnot just blindly accepting any of them -- but it is CLEAR that he knows A LOT of what I told him, and AGREES with my main concerns!!!


This mural in downtown Wilmington has been USED by "Bill" Saffo in his mayoral campaign -- but just PLAIN (WITHOUT Bill Saffo in the picture).


Above, you see ME in the picture -- taken last spring.



Bill Saffo was HOT when he was a young Mayor many, many years ago.







.

No comments: