Thursday, March 12, 2020

RP: "Are You a NUT???" (a question to ME):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/are-you-nut.html



Found on CNN this morning:








Well, I have to admit that things look TOUGH for Bernie Sanders, but more and more Democrats are waking up to what a TOTAL CROOK Joe Biden is. I actually broke down and sent Mr. Sanders a $3.00 donation two days ago -- after SWEARING to myself I would NOT give ANYONE running for office a Donation -- ONLY INFORMATION!!!

I stopped over to Chad Wagner's house where he's renovating today, and let him know my "coochie" is healing up faster now, so fewer days left as a Faux Hermaphrodite -- and in fact the Home Health Care Nurse will stop by to check me once per week -- rather than three times. My bandaging is now TOTALLY SIMPLE!!!

Chad has enrolled in Ballroom Dancing and Waltz Classes -- Sheila got him interested before they broke up -- but now Chad's back with his ORIGINAL GIRLFRIEND:



And YES, his age shows in his hands.


Chad said that Facebook, last night, CANNED one of his postings, claiming it was FALSE NEWS -- but was only criticizing Government's Response to the Coronavirus Pandemic. So I couldn't find THAT, but here is my FAVE of Chad's recent Facebook Postings:




See more on Chad Wagner herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-new-coochie-is-healing-up-just-fine.html



My friend Linda Wilkins-Daniels is BACK AT IT today:
Image may contain: 2 people, text

1


I let Linda Wilkins-Daniels say a LOT in yesterday's posting:




James Taylor grew up in Chapel Hill, North Carolina -- and when my sister Jane began as a student there on 1971, his father, Isaac M. Taylor, MD, was DEAN of UNC's Medical School!!!




A Right-Wing Billionaire Was Just Convicted of Bribery, and He’s Dragging Top North Carolina Republicans Down With Him

March 9, 2020/Alanna Joyner/Democracy, Politics As Usual




The REASON my title is "Are you a NUT???", was because I had been FANTASIZING about finding my already-written, 60-page book (booklet), about my LATE 1970s EXPERIENCES with Bipolar Illness and written from the perspective of my BELIEF THEN that I really was Manic-Depressive -- now called Bipolar I.

As I recall, it includes a NUMBER of "otherworldly" experiences, needs just some editing (since I'm a far better writer today), and then I could publish it on Amazon.com for about $1.99 for electronic delivery. I was thinking that instead of "Advance Notices" from writers and others, I would write a series of comments FROM VARIOUS ASPECTS OF MYSELF (myself in differing States of Consciousness), and the one on TOP would be me asking myself, "Are You a NUT???" 



Can YOU believe this guy is STRAIGHT??? He claims he is -- and has also published many photos showing he has plenty of CHEST HAIR that he shaves to show off his Tatts.


I'm not a fan of tattoos -- and PREFER a hairy chest -- but I think Tom Hanks' son Chet Hanks looks HOT and DELICIOUS as HELL!!!





Today, Chet Hanks came out to say that his parents who tested positive for Coronavirus are doing JUST FINE.

ALSO "Fine" is Chris Cuomo's hairless chest and sensual nipples (he's SO MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE than his brother Governor Mario WHOOPS!!!: Andrew Cuomo, no???):




And Chris's posing with a FISH is evidence that he might actually be STRAIGHT, like he claims!!!









But TODAY???:





Politics today.





.

No comments: