Sunday, March 22, 2020

RP: Kevin Maurer and Benjamin Schachtman: a Match Made in HEAVEN??? / My Mother (America's retired top Roman Catholic NAZI), Thinks Gov. Andrew Cuomo Is Behaving Like Mom's HERO, Donald Trump, SHOULD Behave -- REALLY!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/kevin-maurer-and-benjamin-schachtman.html






EVERY TIME I turn on my TV to CNN or MSNBC (I'm splitting equally now, since NBC's parent, Comcast, gave 94% of their BRIBES to Joe Biden, who gets more contributions from Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Industry Lobbyists than anyone other than Donald Trump!!!), I see people I KNOW PERSONALLY or am directly connected to.

I've seen Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' TWICE in the last 24 hours, Rob Reiner (and Max and his Dad, Mel Brooks), this morning. It feels like OLD HOME WEEK to me or a College Reunion.

Meanwhile, Bernie Sanders has been BUSY (and so has his Co-Progressive, who has dropped OUT of the Presidential Race, Elizabeth Warren, but less is reported on her work re: Coronavirus):
  • We Are The Media
    16 hrs
    Neither Biden nor Trump are raising this kind of money to help support working families during this moment of crisis.

    "Sen. Bernie Sanders' for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination campaign's prodigious fundraising operation raised $2 million for charities helping those most affected by the coronavirus outbreak crisis in the last 48 hours in a move that supporters said exemplified the message of solidarity the Vermont lawmaker has run on."



>>> THIS JUST IN!!!:





* * *

OK, everyone knows I've been RAZZING Benjamin Schachtman over his REFUSAL to publish the TRUTH about Wilmington's Christian Churches and Clergy with her Politicians of BOTH Parties running ALL THE HARD DRUGS (except for the occasional un-corrupted Democrat), or about my immediate Kenan Family setting it up with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman and Father Robert J. Kus, most recently of St. Mary's Basilica Church here in Wilmington -- and now RUN by my wealthy Kenan relatives associated with UNC Chapel Hill, who put Donald Trump into power for JESUS -- to destroy Democracy and profit from the $ HALF-TRILLION deal between Rex Tillerson and Vladimir Putin.

And I've accused Ben Schachtman of being ADDICTED to CRACK Cocaine with his wife, because Ben published this photo of them on his PERSONAL Facebook page:



Kathy Schachtman is also known as "Casey Cupcake" -- LOL!!!



Casey Cupcake Schachtman OBVIOUSLY had a DRUG PROBLEM going back to 1982, when this is from.


And Ben must make BIG BUCKS as Head Editor of Port City Daily, since Kathy Schachtman CANNOT BE GOOGLED UP, so must just be raising their three children and buying/selling drugs.

Ben CANNOT be too addicted, as his work is completely time consuming -- and I discovered he taught Writing and Literature at Stony Brook University and New York University for EIGHT YEARS before moving to Wilmington and beginning his current career.


When I had my HUGE CRUSH on Ben Schachtman a few years ago, it was actually over his FORMER SELF, when he posed as JESUS (so if Ben is Christian, he's a very SMARTASSY Christian, no???):






Well, to Ben's CREDIT, he has ALWAYS encouraged me in writing my blog -- and admitted he is NOT ALLOWED to publish the things that I do ALL THE TIME!!! Ben is NOT his own boss and must KISS THE ASSES of Port City Daily's OWNERS.







Please note: REAL STRAIGHT COUPLES can have loving sexual marriages WITHOUT the necessity of Drugs, Alcohol, and Sado-Masochistic Behaviors.


This morning, from Ben's email of TOP STORIES of the Port City Daily, included a POD CAST that the last third is in conversation with Kevin Maurer. It was only sent out TODAY, but was recorded on Friday -- AFTER Kevin Maurer got my Letter:




The POD CAST (the last 1/3 is with Kevin Maurer):





Well, Ben and Kevin fantasize of getting together after the Virus recedes -- to DRINK SOME BEERS!!! Ben even ADMITS that his paper is MOSTLY to promote Beer and Food (especially Food Truck vendors) -- as well as WEIRD THINGS that make Wilmington, NC so UNIQUE!!!


SURELY, the latter should include ME!!!





Now, they are BOTH Germans, so beer-guzzling is in their DNA, but at least Kevin Maurer's wife Jessica is a Journalist in her own right -- if SCARY TO LOOK AT!!! 


And her MOTHER was Gertrude Meyers (while my mother's mother was Gertrude Meyer -- just a funny coincidence):


Jessica (Meyers) Maurer looks like SHE might have "Vagina Dentata" (Latin for toothed vagina) -- see more on that 1/3 the way down herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/all-praise-helium-fox-news-reports-on.html


BUT, if so, Kevin is HARDLY ALONE IN WILMINGTON!!! Just look at Top Criminal Defense Lawyer Bruce A. Mason and HIS "emasculating bitch" Lawyer wife, Amanda Mason. I bet she has SHARPER TEETH!!!:




Bruce and Amanda Masonhttps://www.masonmasonlaw.com/



The WAY you know a man has married someone (male OR female), that he NEVER, EVER should have, is how that man AGES in the marriage:



Ben Schachtman today is a SLOVENLY OLD BORE (to look at, anyway).



Kevin Maurer -- seen here two years ago when he was 43 -- is clearly AGED OVERLY, and shows signs of deterioration from drinking too muchno???


ANOTHER CLUE is from this old Wilmington Star News article from 2014: https://www.starnewsonline.com/article/NC/20140105/News/605027821/WM


"What famous person, living or dead, would you like to spend a day with, and how would you spend it? 

"I think it would be great to spend the day with Ernest Hemingway. But I don’t want to talk about writing or books. I want to drink and fish and cause general mayhem."



1. Ernest Hemingway was BEST FRIENDS with Fidel and Raul Castro -- and so was Tennessee Williams -- although that is reported less often, but look at THIS:





2. When I minored in English Literature (getting a BFA Degree in Studio Art, Denison University, 1973), it was WELL-RUMORED that Ernest Hemingway was actually GAY -- but by 1980, this had become a WELL-KNOWN FACT (why Ernest was always having to PROVE HIS MANHOOD).


3. TWICE, Tennessee told me that he and Hemingway were GOOD FRIENDS, but that Hemingway never met him in person in public because Tennessee was America's FIRST OUT GAY CELEBRITY, even back then, but that TWICE Hemingway had told him, "I'm just like you, you know."

4. When Hemingway died, he actually left his long-time maid, Leoncia McGee, to Tennessee, who employed "Lee", as we called her, until his death. Her DISCRETION over Hemingway's many male bed-mates in Key West was why Ernest had valued her so much, and I got to know her very WELL, I included a LOT about her in my memoir. I only wish I had a photo of her!!!

Here is one chapter of the MANY that include Leoncia and her WISDOM, as further explained here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/01/an-honest-look-at-new-political.html


>>> WHOOPS -- THIShttp://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-9-at-home.html


And besides all the other Kudos I got from all the Tennessee Williams Scholars over my book: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/professional-reviews-of-my-memoir-of.html, they ESPECIALLY LIKED that I had reported MORE than ANYONE ELSE on Leoncia McGee -- and more importantly, "Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, later McNamara -- who grew up in Atlanta and learned to act like THE WEALTHIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD -- from her family's CLOSEST FRIENDSFrank Hawkins Kenan and his brother James Graham Kenan and their families.




"Texas Kate" flanked by Tennessee Williams and his sister Rose, attending the 1979 Kennedy Center Honors, when Tennessee got HIS HONORS!!!




So, if Kevin Maurer's TOP THRILL would be living the "Ernest Hemingway Life" -- one has to WONDER if he isn't getting SICK of his wife Jessica's "Vagina Dentata" -- no???

Well, Ben Schachtman gets my every blog-post via email, so will get this when I email it to my List of 100 Contactshttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-current-list-of-100-political.html

And I will send this posting to Kevin Maurer via his Secured Server right after I email this out. It is only FAIR that Kevin sees this RIGHT AWAY -- since everyone of any REAL POLITICAL POWER in Wilmington is ON MY EMAIL LIST!!!



>>> ADDED @ 5:15 PM: Just successfully sent to Kevin Maurer via his Secured Server form!!!







From my personal Art Collection, this hangs to the right of me as I write this!!!



.

No comments: