Wednesday, March 25, 2020

RP: The Democrats in the Senate Have Turned into REPUBLICANS!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/the-democrats-in-senate-have-turned.html


Doubt is the first ray of illumination”

― Bangambiki Habyarimana, Pearls Of Eternity

Image may contain: 9 people, people standing




Democrats Are Handing Donald Trump The Keys To The Country


The Senate coronavirus bill is shocking.


The emergency coronavirus legislation that the Senate agreed to on Tuesday can only be described as an outrage. It is not an economic rescue package, but a sentence of unprecedented economic inequality and corporate control over our politics that will resonate for a generation.

It represents a transfer of wealth and power to the super rich from the rest of us, with the support of both political parties ― a damning statement about the condition of American democracy.

Final text of the bill has not been released, but according to a legislative draft, the new law would establish a $4.5 trillion corporate bailout fund overseen by Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, with few substantive constraints. The bill permits bailed out companies to lay off up to 10% of their workforce over the next six months, with no restrictions thereafter. Mnuchin would have authority to waive any upside for the public in its new investments, and the bill’s restrictions on stock buybacks at bailed-out firms are too temporary to be significant. Bailed out companies could even pay dividends to their shareholders.

Bailout money will flow to the shareholders of large corporations, otherwise known as rich people. The oversight terms that Democrats secured are purely cosmetic, replicating the toothless provisions of the 2008 bank bailout that enabled watchdogs to report abuse but not actually prevent or rectify it.

MORE: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/senate-democrats-donald-trump-coronavirus-bill_n_5e7b77a6c5b62a1870d62d83


NOW, I understand why the Dow rose up so much this morning -- AFTER DETAILS came out for RICH PEOPLE to see they will actually GET EVERYTHING!!!


And just now at 3:57 PM, I see the Dow LOST half of its gains as THIS INFO that I am publishing has gotten out as well -- HA!!!




Perhaps some of the REPUBLICAN Senators or House Democrats will KILL THIS BILL!!!



At 3:29 PM, BOTH MSNBC and CNN were LYING about what is in this bill -- they are BOTH part of the NAZI/Christian Conspiracy to DESTROY THE USA to make money for THEMSELVES!!!
Image may contain: 2 people, suit
Jeff Coleman

“The man who would lead the fight against this dreaded disease (AIDS) came from an Italian American family in Brooklyn. Even as a boy, Tony was distinguished by his courage. In a neighborhood full of Brooklyn Dodgers fans -- (laughter) -- he rooted for the Yankees. (Laughter.) Tony earned a full scholarship to Regis High School, a Jesuit school in Manhattan. And he still quotes what he learned from Jesuit teaching: "Precision of thought, economy of expression." And now you know why he never ran for public office. (Laughter.)

Those who know Tony do admit one flaw: sometimes he forgets to stop working. He regularly puts in 80-hour weeks. And from time to time, he's even found notes on his windshield left by coworkers that say things like, "Go home. You're making me feel guilty." (Laughter.) A friend once commented that Tony was so obsessed with work that his wife must be a pretty patient woman. The truth of the matter is, she's very busy herself. Christine Grady is a renowned bioethicist. And together they raised three talented daughters: Jennifer, Meghan, and Allison. And I hope each of you know that for all Tony has accomplished, he considers you to be one of his -- not one of his -- his most important achievement. Your love and support have strengthened him as he works to save lives across the world.
For his determined and aggressive efforts to help others live longer and healthier lives, I'm proud to award the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Dr. Anthony S. Fauci.” 
President George W. Bush


"W" had a DAMNED GOOD Speechwriter (on occasion)no???


>>> HERE AT HOME:


1. I woke up with NO HEAD COLD AT ALL -- and am RELIEVED that my Immune System seems to be in good shape.

2. My yeast infection near my "new coochie" (wound from my scrotal abscess), is no longer in evidence, so not PAINFUL or ITCHING!!!

3. My brother sent me $50.00 marked for "Yeast" (in case I need to BUY SOME, I suppose), but ACTUALLY to help with my meds costs. AND this afternoon, that message from VENMO has disappeared from my phone (I later discovered Mike's message DOES SURVIVE in my email) -- as well as the message (both places), from my sister Julie, who sent the usual weekly contribution from Mom and my two sisters.




4. My Urologist's office called to say that my appointment tomorrow for him to examine the healing of my wound will be conducted REMOTELY, by video-on-cell-phone. I have NOT set up my phone for the internet as I'm on this computer too much and don't want the intrusion when I'm away from it.

The woman explained that I would NOT need to put it where the doctor can see the wound, and I can download the software to use on my computer.


I would consider this OUTRAGEOUS -- except that the Home Care Nurse still comes weekly to examine it, and I've been doing GREAT, so far.


5. I caught up paying all of my medical bills -- EXCEPT one for about $150.00, that if I paid now (even with these new moneys), would mean I could not refill my meds, which I hope to do tomorrow. 


WITHOUT new surprising charges, I should be able to pay that one in a week.



>>> SOME ACTUAL GOOD NEWS:




"While this latest bit of financial trouble for the gun group may not necessarily be its fault ― businesses in various industries across the U.S. are being negatively impacted by the virus ― it’s another huge blow to the already struggling organization. 

"Infighting in the group has led to several lawsuits alleging financial mismanagement in recent years. Attorneys general in Washington, D.C. and New York have subpoenaed the NRA’s financial records. Several board members have jumped ship. 

"Its television arm was shuttered. And last September, the Department of Justice released a report detailing how the group worked as a “foreign asset” for Russia during the 2016 presidential election." 


MOREhttps://www.huffpost.com/entry/nra-layoffs-salaries-coronavirus-outbreak_n_5e7b725ec5b64ef9d36ec79b



Charles Quiggly (Quigley?), is closest to the camera with me farthest away. EVERYONE HERE (July 19, 2014), was then and still is a HARD DRUG TRAFFICKER with the CIA, US State Department, Exxon-Mobil, and Episcopal Church USA -- EXCEPT me, Stanley Winborne III (a native of Wilmington, NC, sitting next to me), and our Leader, Colin Stuart Hamilton -- the ginger, who was MURDERED one year later by the CHRISTIAN DRUG MAFIA that the REST OF THEM belonged to!!!





Stormy Daniels selects the accurate Donald Trump sizeSURELY you remember when THIS was in the NEWS!!!













.

No comments: