Thursday, March 26, 2020

RP: My Email to Immediate Family, Nephew Connor, and Friend Bob Jones / NEWS from NC Justice Center / SUCCESSFUL Video Doctor's Appointment:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-email-to-immediate-family-nephew.html


“The gods have become our diseases.”

― C.G. Jung

Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says '"YOUR MOM" -SIGMUND FREUD'


Humour is the best..


>>> EMAIL TO MY SIBLINGS, NEPHEW CONNOR, AND BOB JONES:


Hi All -- and a big thanks to those of you who have been financially helping me, but also to Bob Jones who posted in Facebook President GW Bush's words to Dr. Fauci when he presented him with the Medal of Freedom. I used it in my blog yesterday, so if you haven't seen it: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/the-democrats-in-senate-have-turned.html.

I should also thank Bob Jones, because when I first got back in touch with him in 2013 or '14, I thought the problems were all caused by REPUBLICANS, and he got me to look at the DEMOCRATS' crimes as well!!! If you followed the above link, you will see some of the FAKE SAFEGUARDS the Dems APPROVED that allow companies who get HUGE GRANTS to pass all of their profits to BUYING BACK STOCK after 12/31/2020, and to pay out dividends to stockholders even NOW -- and other goodies. 

And I am now getting lots of emails from orgs OPPOSED to this "Bail-Out", for giving HUGE BENEFITS to fossil fuels companies (Read: our wealthy Kenan relatives who control Exxon-Mobil, Rex Tillerson, etc., and of course are DEVOUT CHRISTIANS)!!!

Mom remains NUTS, and is getting worse -- I spoke with her this morning and her ideas of what is going on are ABSURD. I ASSUME she is still watching Fox News on TV. But Mom no longer has her Political Power, and can only try making people miserable, like she tried with me yesterday, as if my health problems lately (the Abscess and a brief head cold, now disappeared after less than 24 hours of sneezing and blowing my nose), were ENTIRELY MY FAULT, and she spoke to me angrily about that. I guess in her "Catholic" belief she still thinks I deserve HELL for being a HOMO.

HELL, she killed Uncle Bob for letting Jan marry a JEW, and Bob told me TWICE he was actually GAY, which Mom also knew. DOUBLE strength Lithium Carbonate for Bob (I still have Mom's original hand-written notes that that guarantees "Chemically-Induced Diabetes", which Bob very painfully died of).



For me, Mom forced regular Lithium Carbonate, for NAZI Mind Control for 31 years, but I only lost my perfect teeth to it, and my organs were barely impaired.

Now, I've FORGIVEN MOM for all of that, since I survived it, and none of it can be changed. I also STRONGLY ENCOURAGE my siblings to at least read about "Complicated PTSD", sometimes called "Complex PTSD":


Is Complex PTSD worse than PTSD?
The symptoms of complex PTSD can be more enduring and extreme than those of PTSD. Some mental health professionals have started to distinguish between the two conditions, despite the lack of guidance from the DSM-5. A doctor may diagnose complex PTSD when a person has experienced trauma on an ongoing basis.Aug 28, 2018




Otherwise, I see that Kathy Griffin (whose home in Mismaloya, Mexico is NEXT-DOOR to the house that Jamie Lee Sutherland was to sell to me in 2010), is now in hospital with a lot of pain from COVID-19. I'm sure Donald Trump is happy about that, no???

Jamie Sutherland with Daliah Saper (a lawyer and also Talking Head on Fox News primarily), and New Hanover County, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David TOGETHER stole copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, and will NOT hear the end of it from ME -- until that or a couple of million dollars (its value since Scott Rudin and the producers of all the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights -- which they KILLED), are RESTORED TO ME with some additional compensation -- but Ben David has NOT gotten that THEFT OF RIGHTS undone as he has promised me in person three times.


Casa Vista Los Arcos that Jamie Sutherland was to sell to me in 2010.


Ben David is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of what happens to the INTEGRITY of those who worship Jesus as an IDOL -- rather than respect him as a Prophet.


My memoir that Ben David, Jamie Sutherland, and Daliah Saper/Fox News STOLE FROM ME!!!




This afternoon, I have an appointment with the Urologist about my Abscess wound, that is to be via video-conferencing that I've already gotten set up to work on my computer -- YAY!!!

One thing I noticed which is a bit peculiar -- to me -- is that Michael Quinn Murphy of Cape May, NJ, is a Facebook friend of Bob Jones. Mike Murphy was one of the first people I met in Cape May in 1973. He was then dating Georgia Grisson, a best friend of Hilary Russell, after Georgia DIVORCED Steve Grisson. After Mike Murphy and Georgia broke up, SHE (with the help of Hilary and other local females), tried to SEDUCE ME -- but it did NOT WORK (and she embarrassed herself a bit). Like the time in 1976 that Mom and Hilary's mother, Barbara Russell, met and then Barbara went all around Cape May claiming that Hilary and I were going to MARRY and own Whale's Tale, after buying out Chuck Pritchard for CHEAP. We ALL had a big laugh over that!!! But it demonstrates what a BITCH both Mom and Barbara Russell actually are!!!



Later, STEVE Grisson bought Chuck Pritchard and Hilary Russell's house at 137 Eldredge Ave., that we Whale's-Talers all lived in in 1974 -- until Chuck and Hillary bought their current house on Steven Street in 1978 -- and everything EXPLODED!!!


What I mean to point out here, is that MQ Murphy, as Mike is known on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/mq.murphy, has been posting LOTS of videos of him SINGING original and not-original songs that are BALLADS and rather DEPRESSING, while I recommend people listen to DANCE MUSIC (I prefer Electronic, Disco-Appropriate), but Rock-n-Roll or ANY kind of DANCE MUSIC, will keep you and yours in an UPBEAT MOOD, and if you are sheltering at home, you can DANCE YOUR ASS OFF, without worrying about how you look to others.

ALSO, it's EXCELLENT EXERCISE!!!


Strangely, Facebook has recently been claiming that Bob Jones and I have only ONE mutual Facebook Friend, Linda LeBoutillier!!! But we ACTUALLY have at least SIX mutual friends there, including Susan Lattomus, Hal Peters, etc. -- unless they un-friended Bob, which I SERIOUSLY DOUBT!!!

We are expecting to be under "Shelter-in-Place" orders in Wilmington by late today or tomorrow -- which will NOT restrict me any further than I self-restricted since this Pandemic became real. Of interest to Kenans is that Taylor in Charlotte is under that since last night, and Wake County (Mom and Jane), either went under it earlier today, or will be soon.

Anyway, I'll use this note as a blog-posting (a HUGE RELIEF to Kevin Maurer, Benjamin Schachtman -- both FAKE JOURNALISTS -- and their trashy-assed female wives -- not to be FURTHER RIDICULED in this posting), and then have lunch and get ready for my online Doctor's Appointment!!!


THANK GOD for straight people who PROPERLY MARRY people of the opposite sex!!!


See how HAPPY Bob Jones and his wife, Diane Catrambone, are -- they ALMOST LOOK GAY!!!






All Best to ALL!!!

And THANKS, AGAIN!!!

Scott


>>> JUST IN FROM NC JUSTICE CENTER:


Please see my MIRROR BLOG where you can READ ALL OF THIShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-email-to-immediate-family-nephew.html

Email U.S. Representatives about the CARES Act today!

Dear Friends,
Your voice is needed to make sure our federal delegation moves forward with the next step in the national response to COVID-19.
A compromise bill passed by the Senate late last night, The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, includes many important provisions to address the public health and economic crisis facing our country and state. However, it also excludes certain people from crucial relief and fails to provide adequate investments for people and states to stabilize their finances in this unprecedented moment.
Please take action today to urge U.S. Representatives to move this bill forward while lifting up the limitations and exclusions that require immediate fixes and continued work to protect people and communities from harm.
Contact your representative to take action TODAY
Here is a quick take on key provisions in the bill:
  • GOOD: provides additional funding and flexibilities to bolster our public health infrastructure in its response
  • GOOD: improvements to Unemployment Insurance
  • GOOD: funding to various housing and rental assistance programs and a 60-day eviction moratorium for people in properties that are connected to HUD
  • GOOD: aid to small businesses that starts as loans but can be forgivable if jobs are restored when the public health crisis is addressed
  • A START: provides modest individual payments to most Americans but leaves out taxpayers filing with an ITIN and isn’t as effectively targeted to those in need now
  • A START: provides $150 Billion in funding to states and local governments which is likely to fall short of the full need given the magnitude of challenges
  • A START: a $30.75 billion Education Stabilization Fund ($14.25 billion for higher education, $13.5 billion in funding to states to help schools respond to coronavirus related school closures, including making up for lost learning time, and $3 billion for governors to use at their discretion to assist K-12 and higher education), nearly $23 billion less than was provided in stabilization funding in the 2009 Recovery Act
  • NEEDS A FIX: still no comprehensive provision of paid leave to workers
  • NEEDS A FIX: no expansion of federal food assistance benefits
  • NEEDS A FIX: the greatest pot of money still goes to industry rescue but with no accountability measures to ensure that industry protects workers and will drive public dollars to advance our collective well-being
  • NEEDS A FIX: Follows the pattern of previous federal legislation in setting time limits on aid. Program funding and flexibilities must flow without premature end in order to ensure North Carolina emerges from this crisis a strong and thriving state.
Take action to share your support for specific good provisions and be sure to let U.S. Representatives know their work isn’t done. 
We need their continued commitment to putting people first in the response to COVID-19 and bolder efforts by Congress and the President to ensure North Carolina, and every state, can rebuild stronger.
P.S. If you take action today, you’ll get exclusive hot takes on even more details of the bill from several national partners.

Share This Action With Your Networks!

Contact Us

North Carolina Justice Center
PO Box 28068
Raleigh, North Carolina 27611
919-856-2570
information@ncjustice.org
www.ncjustice.org

Burr chose profit over the safety of the American people as he made off with millions while he allowed Trump to call the pandemic a “hoax” and tell Americans there was nothing to fear.

No photo description available.
About this ad



>>> BREAKING:


I just had my video doctor's visit, and he thinks I'm doing GREAT and he will not need to see me for a month.








.

No comments: