Thursday, March 12, 2020

RP: Letter Just Emailed to Bernie Sanders' Campaign!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/letter-just-emailed-to-bernie-sanders.html



That's RIGHTBernie -- LISTEN UP!!!



>>> For Bernie Sanders and his RESEARCH TEAM -- and with a few WITNESSES that I am sending this:


To info@berniesanders.com info@berniesanders.com


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial@nytimes.com editorial@nytimes.com, Rachel@msnbc.com Rachel@msnbc.com



Bernie 2020
PO Box 391
Burlington, VT 05402

March 12, 2020

Dear Senator Sanders,

FIRST, thank you for continuing your campaign!!! I decided to write you today because I am not CERTAIN that you have been getting all that I have been REVEALING about my Criminal Kenan Family that put Donald Trump into office to destroy Democracy – and to profit from Kenan-Family life-long employee Rex Tillerson’s CONTRACT he signed with Vladimir Putin as soon as Trump won the election, so that Kenan Companies Exxon-Mobil and Bank of America can profit the MOST from that $ HALF-TRILLION contract to develop Russia’s Oil Reserves – as soon as Trump and the “Republicans” can KILL President Barack Obama’s SANCTIONS against Russia.

My name is Scott David Kenan, and I am a distant cousin of Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, NC, the FACE of the wealthy Kenans, and I understand that what the nephew of Tom’s now late Uncle James Graham Kenan of Atlanta, Gregg Loomis, told me to my face in 1990: that the wealthy Kenans hate only JEWS more than they hate “Niggers”, is STILL TRUE TODAY!!!

By contrast, I was the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams (how I got to know so many Kennedys and the Reagans) -- so a bit of a DRAMA QUEEN -- and when I first blogged about this in 2010, Rob Reiner’s first cousin Jonathan Reiner (my personal friend), made me an “Honorary Jew” – a position that does not even exist. I am also 1/16 Cherokee, and in his last play, In Masks Outrageous and Austere, Tennessee Williams based the character Mac on me – a tall, observing, black, gay guy.

I am VERY MULTICULTURAL!!!


You might be very aware of everything I have to tell you – but maybe my STRONG EVIDENCE I have to report will CHEER YOU as you debate the love of the DRUG AND HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY, Joe Biden, whose FINANCIAL BRIBES from those and other industries is only topped by their donations to Donald Trump!!!

I have spent a total of nearly five years in Political Exile in Mexico – by help of Secretary of State Colin Powell’s retired Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman – and since then have had two meetings with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’, who knows all about my Kenan Family’s Exxon’s POLLUTION, but ALSO of its CORRUPTION of nearly every Government on Earth – especially of the US Government – and running of the International Hard Drug Mafias with too many “Christian” Churches by help of the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families (some of whom I have known).

I have been held hostage in 2010, by TWO sons of El Chapo Guzman (who told me how they run drugs with Rahm Emanuel of Chicago and Bibi Netanyahu, primarily), and DEBRIEFED by top officers of the Mexican Army and Marines (as well as by top people in the US Special Forces).

To save time, your people should MINE my blog which has gotten over 1.7 million hits so far – not bad for a person without celebrity!!! Do this by googling “Scott Kenan” followed by any other name, concept, event – and know that the most RECENT result is likely to be the MOST CORRECT.

Here is a list of Letters I have gotten into the hands of the persons addressed, which will be FULL of hyperlinks to MORE INFORMATION:











I JUST NOW saw that Joe Biden FIRED his Campaign Manager and hired a NEW ONE – at a CRITICAL TIME – PROVING he’s now a DESPERADO!!!




So, let me get this to you via email (I could not find a Secured Server form to you), and I HOPE it does not get LOST among staff who don’t always recognize WORTH!!! I will ALSO publish it on blog herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/letter-just-emailed-to-bernie-sanders.html.

And after emailing it to my List of 100 Political Contacts (NONE of whom block me – but all might not READ ME), I will then create a NEW POSTING listing all my current recipients so that EVERYONE can see who gets my every Blog Posting: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-current-list-of-100-political.html.

My two email addresses will show in my email -- or you or your staff can call my cell phone, (910) 200-XXXX, to ask any questions.

All Best in the rest of your campaign!!! Let me know if I can be of any FURTHER ASSISTANCE.




.

No comments: