Tuesday, March 10, 2020

RP: My New "Coochie" Is Healing Up Just FINE -- and I Will NOT Be a Faux-Hermaphrodite TOO MUCH LONGER!!! / MORE News from the Spofford Circle Neighborhood:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/my-new-coochie-is-healing-up-just-fine.html



This cactus can be used to represent what I have -- since its REAL PHOTO, seen near the bottom here, BELOW the above image -- is too GROSS (and it's smaller now).




The BEST NEWS is that yesterday, the FINAL COUNT of REGISTERED hits to this blog was 3,369 -- and hits from the USA are back on TOP (although Turkmenistan is still in second place with all others no more than double digits)!!!

And Readers found my BEST story about Gold Walker -- how I had UNKNOWINGLY made her an extra $20,000.00 by chasing off Democrat NC Representative Deb Butler's Hard-Drug-Trafficking Partner, Republican Jonathan Deputy:




And I'd like to THANK all the New Hanover County Court Staffers -- who after the Judge and Prosecutor had left the Court two or so years ago -- told me to KEEP WRITING. They said they read this blog RELIGIOUSLY!!!

This was a HOT TOPIC then: 




The news in my immediate neighborhood is from yesterday. I spoke with the two partners who renovated the cats-and-bed-bugs house across the street, and the new owner closes on March 20 -- and I THINK she is the wonderful woman (ten or so years younger than I), whom I spoke with at length about two weeks ago.

And BOTH of those guys (hot, hairy, muscular -- but I did NOT make a pass), said they knew all KINDS of great stories about my landlady, Gold Walker (read about her here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/found-after-five-years-of-searching.html).



Chad Wagner


I also told Chad Wagner (who has one of the most HANDSOME faces and bodies in town, and is about six years younger than me -- but looks about 45 -- but sadly is nearly chest-hairless), that I have grown a COOCHIE, but will NOT let him see it or do what he always BRAGS he does to REAL ONES.

Do straight men know how to make love to a woman WITHOUT making her into a TRAMP, first??? 


NOT FROM WHAT THEY TELL ME!!!



Unfortunately, his sexual romance with the gorgeous Sheila of the past few months has fallen apart. 


>>> THE NEWS OF MY WOUND, FOLLOWED BY OTHER NEWS:



This morning, my Urologist, said that I am healing so well that I NO LONGER need to stuff the wound with gauze -- but just to keep a gauze pad in my diaper to catch any drips and oozings!!!




And then I got a call from the doctor who will remove my flat polyp -- found by Dr. Frederick Opper but NOT removed, in January 2019. That just BEFORE he FALSELY COMMITTED ME to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital on HEARSAY of Christian BITCHES in his office who did NOT want to know that their CHRISTIAN CHURCHES and Politicians of BOTH Parties run all the Hard Drugs here in Wilmington.





And Readers all know that the two top Psychiatrists in the Mental Hospital got me out in RECORD TIME, and DISMISSED my former diagnosis of Bipolar, and informally confirmed I have "Complicated PTSD".


So NOW, I have a tentative appointment for a first consult with the new Butt Doctor -- but must have the OK of my Urologist, before he can see me.











THIS is from earlier TODAY -- NO ONE is going to vote for this SLIME-BALL come November.


“If Tillis’s career in politics doesn’t work out, may we politely suggest he pursue anything but food service.”


>>> A FEW FINAL THOUGHTS:





Recent First Ladies -- including our CURRENT ONE:




But DON'T FORGET Nancy Reagan as WELL!!! She hasn't been DEAD that long:







That time I met Nancy and President Reagan in the White House:




And HERE is my NEW "Cyber-Crush" -- provided by the Facebook Group "HAIR TRIGGER":








.

No comments: